I have a history of supporting the underdog, the little guy....and NK is definitely the underdog against the USA. Of course, if you accept the NK is
just a proxy for China, then it isn't really an underdog at all...but if it appears that way.... 150,000 troops on the border to stop refugees?
Repeat that often enough and you might just believe it, but maybe they are there for another reason.
Anyway...back to the underdog thing. Here is my superficial high level analysis...and recommendations for NK should Mr.T decide that life is too
boring. Even though I often like underdogs, I don't support NK....I'm more of a neutral dude. Or really, I just feel like writing some BS.
So, here's my analysis under a scenario that Mr.T is itching to flex some American muscle.
Mr.T will launch a bevy of Tomahawks at missile launch sites and nuclear facilities. A lot more than 60 that were fired at Syria. [Raytheon employees
clap here] NK will take damage and will no longer be able to create new nuclear material. But, they already have some deployed - miniaturized.
For the NK counterattack -
- Immediately launch EMPs that will cover South Korea and Japan. That will cause chaos. It will also affect US bases. But since NK isn't actually
going to drop a destructive nuke, that complicates a US response - for if the US were to drop a conventional nuke on NK, then NK would have license to
launch conventional nukes at Japan and South Korea. Going from no electricity - to total destruction. The US could fire an EMP at NK, yeah that
affects Pyongyang....but relatively speaking, no harm, no foul. The Norks are used to austerity anyway. The Japanese and SKs...not at all. They live
in bubble consumer worlds and their bubble has burst.
Let's just say the US backs off on using conventional nukes for the time being, but does start blowing away some NK military assets.
- NK should then start using conventional artillery against SK.
- US then continues flying fighter missions and bombing missions to take out more conventional NK assets while preparing for a land invasion. Air
- Reports in the news indicate that NK may have a carrier killer. Well, it probably was just a gift from China. So immediately launch a few of those
at a US carrier and a destroyer or two or a Tomahawk carrying missile boat. That will keep those fighter aircraft away and minimize the amount of
Tomahawk cruise missiles. Americans are stunned by the heavy fleet losses. No air superiority. Thousands of americans dead.
- US sends in stealth aircraft straight from Guam or the Continental USA because of carrier and cruise missile issues as noted above.
- Well, NK will certainly take damage from these guys. But, they secretly have acquired stealth radar from China. Which means they can blow away some
of these US Stealth aircraft. Which will stun American military planners. B-2 shot down?
Anti Stealth Radar (Janes)
- Some limited land skirmishes...but then there is a stalemate as each side licks their wounds.
- Then secret video comes out that China has given NK numerous high tech assets - the missiles and radar. And nuke technology. All along....2x cross,
- This makes everyone mad. People are crying for blood. World economy is in a tailspin as electronics power houses of Japan and SK are offline so to
speak. World trade slows down. People start to learn just how interconnected we are. No more iphones, ipads, etc... cuz 65%+ of memory comes from SK &
Japan - and all that is offline. No more cheap Chinese crap - except for what has already been shipped.
- Then China and USA and related allies start threatening each other....and well the FOG OF WAR leads to......
then...well, end of my BS story....
edit on 1-5-2017 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)