It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is Jesus Christ I get it, but Baphomet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
a reply to: markosity1973

The morning star is Lucifer.

The Bright and Morning Star is the Sun, obviously.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: che33

ty exactly what i was looking for

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Christ is input wave function. Lucifer ia reflected wave function.

Christ cannot be a thing, only the wave function that inspires its action. Lucifer can be a thing, by the nature of reflected waves and the material interaction with particular molecules.

Spring-fall is the input signal, Solstice is what the mirror reflects. These powers are not positions or bodies, but what carries them; the waves they ride.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Nebuchadnezzar? But why glorify him with the name bringer of light/ morning star

Latest Hebrew to English –Isaiah 14:12-15

Eth Cepher – YESHA’ YAHU – Isaiah Isa 14:12-15
(12) How art you fallen from heaven, O Heylel, son of the howling morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (13) For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of El.: I will sit also upon the mount of the assembly, in the sides of the north: (14) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like El.Elyon. (15) Yet you shall be brought down to She’ol, to the sides of the pit.

From what I understand the above translation is the only complete Hebrew to English translation and is not printed in any of the conventional English bibles. From the onset of the English verse 14, the Cepher tells those who are being addressed to regard this as a proverb and in doing so it is a comparative message to the king of Babel whom is likened to a Satan who was cast from the celestial realm.

Jerome started the grievous error in misunderstanding or not knowing what the word "Heylel" or the meaning of the words "howling morning" -- Jerome used the Hebrew MSS to translate his work and sought the most learned Jewish scholars who also did not know the interpretations.

Jerome as well as all others in his reach could not translate this with full understanding but knowing the other scriptures that tell us that there was an angelic leader who did rebel against "The Most High EL" and was cast from the celestial realm to this creation, had to be this same entity known as Heylel. Not wanting to use the Hebrew as Latin, Jerome made up this name Lucifer. The KJ scholars used Jerome's Latin to English whereas they should also have foot noted this particular verse as being Latin to English and not as the Aleppo Codex or Masoretic MSS. Most all translations today are wrong including the JPS.

www.cepher.net...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The biblical Lucifer is a comet, what you are quoting in Isiah

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

but How is Baphomet a representation of Jesus Christ (Lucifer) ? The imagery of Baphomet does not seem to fit Jesus Christ.

Ok, I got it.

Earth is in a 13:8 ressonance with Venus. This gives you 5 inferior conjunctions and forms a pentagram. Venus is the Morning Star. The Morning star is Lucifer. Lucifer is Jesus...

And also, Elizabeth Hurley played Satan in "Bedazzled" with Brendan Fraser who was in "The Air I Breath" with Kevin Bacon.
edit on 19-6-2017 by DefaultNamesake83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
(Baphomet/Berodachbaladan (Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan))

www.schoolphysics.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

33 Degrees of the Pleiades, activates 33 Degrees in our Earth's Sun, and this begins 33 Days in which God rebukes the 33rd Parallel and the Genetic Lines of Genetic Dan. (The Earth's Sun reveals Nibiru/Fatima's Prophecy or Nemesis, and this brings activity to the Earth's Satellites the Moon and Mars, in the mist of that Tetrahedron Activations, the Photo Bridge/Pleiades, and Photon Belt/Moon will be on full display).................INRI, your legal right to God's Mercies is Invalidated, so this sequence may not be important. However, the "Arc of Capella" connects a Comet's Path to this situation, in place of the Tetrahedrons associated with Nibiru like Nostradamus, meaning that is God's only answer to mankind for 7 years until you die, or kill enough of Genetic Dan to reveal and expand the limited Geographic Area of the Sign of Divorce assigned to Philadelphia USA.

The Point of Activation = 33 Days from 8/21 to 9/23, this is the Mayan Cosmic Cross when the Solar Eclipse touches on the Mandrid Faultline Cross, this is also reported by the Giza Pyramid's Celestial Design

(Isaiah's Prophecy about the Son of Perdition? Baphomet)

ISAIAH 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
ISAIAH 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
ISAIAH 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
ISAIAH 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

(INRI, God answered the Hebrews when he took John (Barabas/Barnabas) off the Cross, not only was he not the payment for your sin. But God did not want to take your lives in a murder/suicide, that is your first course of action, and we will settle this problem of authority soon. With the Antichrist going out of the way, and humanity coming to terms with the end of its live. With no signs or vision, with next to nothing before your die, nothing except your will to live and failing that, in 7 years you all die except for the white races in the City of Philadelphia, we as continue to settle this problem of authority with the Antichrist) (the position won't last, but you can still have the pleasure of ethnic corpses, without identifying with my authority, we'll have a few more nightly walks soon to keep these people tamed

Isaiah 14:12 = Global Terrorism
Isaiah 14:13 = Jewish Diaspora
Isaiah 14:14 = INRI between Man and the Gospel's Law (think of Jesus going up the high mountain, only to have the devil throw him down)
Isaiah 14:15 = INRI between Man and the Son of Man (think of the rich man and lazarus)

No Earth Calamities, No Plagues, No more Suicide by Antichrist, only a Comet or something before most of life on earth dies in 7 years. Right now you are dictating God's behavior by trying his willingness to afford global euthanasia, that will expire soon. When that expires, God's interest in expending a certain level of energy in the judgment, that means next to nothing before you die.

1. Third Temple
2. Expedition Off World
3. Mars Colony
4. Black Knight Satellite

The Higgs Boson was listed in place of the Third Temple to answer God's Four Contradictions of his law, and also to invalidate everything under INRI, until most of humanity is put to death. However, since we have more truth. Baphomet can serve as reference to Higgs Boson. You may have only that, and no Sign of Divorce or anything in addition to a Comet of some nature, until you kill enough of Genetic Dan or until you die at the end of 7 years. All of this is possible until God makes his final decision about what is necessary between 8/21 to 9/23. (Jesus was Writing in the Sand, to answer the conflict of 70x7 that is 70 Years and then a final 7 Years to try mankind). Everything will be settled soon, between man and God, then we'll move forwards. Love and Blessings (Son of Perdition is Satan appearing to have Authority or being blessed without chastisement of the Gospel's Law, that may be mankind's final test to kill Genetic Dan, Dead Work and Dead Flesh, before it is put to death in 7 Years, all of this is valid and actionable, until we see what is necessary (god gave four versions of what he intended to do in in the Four Cannon Gospels before he did anything, the same is true today).
edit on 19-6-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Baphomet might have nothing to do with Jesus or Lucifer at all, but was probably a dark age adaptation to Pan or the Talmud. I think it had something to do with the Templars and was their way of kind of spiting the church during the crusader wars. How's Lucifer even connected to Satan anyway?

Other then that it has become a symbol of the devil, and occult, but it is by no standards even canon to the Bible, o.t or n.t. it has no connection to Satan what so ever and their are many personaifcations of Venus...it even ryhmes with Jesus actually...

Even though the head of Baphomet is probably based on upside down naked eye view of Venus. Boom.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 8dayruddyman

It Venus, and go by two name in most earlier cultures , the morning and evening star because it would disappear and reappear maybe in other parts of the sky even though it the same star...or planet.

edit on 20-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

That's what I heard too: That Baphomet was a propoganda construct created by Philip the Fair of France after he refused to pay his debts to the Templars. The name Baphomet itself is a bastardisation of Mohammed, being represented as a debase and dirty goat.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Zehmzaziel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zehmzaziel

I'm not aware of Baphomet being anyway related or was made to insult Mohammed in it origins. I think its based off the Greek God Pan an maybe even Celtic for some reason and they just stuck with it. Don't know all the details but it more Pagan then Christian and involved some number of Templars.

edit on 11-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I've been spending a bit of time reading about this for the last few hours. I'm more certain than ever that Baphomet is named after Mohammed, the Latin spelling of which is Mahomet.

A second possible connection comes from the Kabbal, which spells the name backwards to get the abbreviation Tem. ohp. AB: Templi omnium hominum pacts abbas. (the father of the temple of peace of all men). This theory comes from Eliphas Levi, the artist and occultist who drew the image of Baphomet that people are most familiar with.

Another interesting point is that when applying the Atbash cypher used in the dead sea scrolls to the word Baphomet, it translates to the word "Sophia", the Greek god of knowledge.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Jesus Christ has taught us Knowledge of Good and Evil, the good and the path of Life and death (Matthew 7:12-16).

He is The Bright and Morning Star (Revelations 22:16/ 2 Peter 1:19) who has come down from Heaven as The Light of The World, to enlighten us so that we will walk in Light instead of darkness (John 8:12).

He taught us that anything is possible if we believe (Mark 9:23) and that The Kingdom of God is within us (Luke 17:21), and that we are gods as Children of The Father God in Heaven (John 10:34).

People called Jesus evil because of this and even claimed he is Beelzebub in disguise (Matthew 10:25/Matthew 12:24). The god of this world wants to keep people in darkness, blinded from seeing The Light (2 Corinthians 4:4). He even tried to tempt Jesus with greed by offering the kingdoms of this world (Matthew 4:8-9) but just as Jesus rejected, we can reject and stay in Light with Jesus

More info on the god of this world and God The Father:

gnosis.org...

Baphomet is not Jesus. Baphomet represents the god of this world, being impure, with both Light AND darkness.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

Thank you for sharing that

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Baphomet (Sophia) would be the mistress or ishah of God/Jesus. The women who followed Jesus also had their theology. Gnosticism.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

This is exactly what I've been pondering about for about a month. My understanding is that Jesus was Lucifer, Lucifer is good. The God of the Bible is bad. You can tell because he is so mean. Lucifer is not mean. Judaism, the Quran, the Bible, Hinduism, all the same - specialness, killing, and enslaving. I've also been really ruminating on who is baphomet, and how he relates to this situation. I was too trying to reconcile Jesus as being Baphomet, but I don't think that's right. I'm semi convinced that Baphomet represents the world system and the body. The god of this world, of the bible, and the other books, that actually made the world and our bodies. He made the circle of death, kill to live (we must kill life in order not to die, they must die so we can live) The whole situation of disintegration to coagulate - solve et coagula, I'm not sure about, that's where I'm stuck. I've been thinking though that Baphomet is the ego, and the ugliness that's been attributed to 'Satan' is propaganda by the church that worships the God of this world. So I think it's a big name calling game, where everything got turned around by religious groups in a narcissistic way. The real God having nothing to do with it. We may also be lucifer, I have no idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join