It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is Jesus Christ I get it, but Baphomet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
a reply to: markosity1973

The morning star is Lucifer.

The Bright and Morning Star is the Sun, obviously.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: che33

ty exactly what i was looking for

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Christ is input wave function. Lucifer ia reflected wave function.

Christ cannot be a thing, only the wave function that inspires its action. Lucifer can be a thing, by the nature of reflected waves and the material interaction with particular molecules.

Spring-fall is the input signal, Solstice is what the mirror reflects. These powers are not positions or bodies, but what carries them; the waves they ride.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Nebuchadnezzar? But why glorify him with the name bringer of light/ morning star

Latest Hebrew to English –Isaiah 14:12-15

Eth Cepher – YESHA’ YAHU – Isaiah Isa 14:12-15
(12) How art you fallen from heaven, O Heylel, son of the howling morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (13) For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of El.: I will sit also upon the mount of the assembly, in the sides of the north: (14) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like El.Elyon. (15) Yet you shall be brought down to She’ol, to the sides of the pit.

From what I understand the above translation is the only complete Hebrew to English translation and is not printed in any of the conventional English bibles. From the onset of the English verse 14, the Cepher tells those who are being addressed to regard this as a proverb and in doing so it is a comparative message to the king of Babel whom is likened to a Satan who was cast from the celestial realm.

Jerome started the grievous error in misunderstanding or not knowing what the word "Heylel" or the meaning of the words "howling morning" -- Jerome used the Hebrew MSS to translate his work and sought the most learned Jewish scholars who also did not know the interpretations.

Jerome as well as all others in his reach could not translate this with full understanding but knowing the other scriptures that tell us that there was an angelic leader who did rebel against "The Most High EL" and was cast from the celestial realm to this creation, had to be this same entity known as Heylel. Not wanting to use the Hebrew as Latin, Jerome made up this name Lucifer. The KJ scholars used Jerome's Latin to English whereas they should also have foot noted this particular verse as being Latin to English and not as the Aleppo Codex or Masoretic MSS. Most all translations today are wrong including the JPS.

www.cepher.net...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The biblical Lucifer is a comet, what you are quoting in Isiah

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join