It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is Jesus Christ I get it, but Baphomet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

here ya go, from the oldest book in the bible.

“When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?” (Job 38:4-6)

all angels are called morning stars. another thing when referring to Jesus it says The bright morning star.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Hello there Brother kibric.

I see a superficial resemblance between Baphomet, Cernunnos, and Pashupati, but I respectfully disagree with the conclusion that they represent the same being.

Though they appear similar, the symbolism is much different. The "Horned God" is representative of fertility and the animal world, whereas each detail of Baphomet is balanced by its opposite. The "Horned God" is a masculine figure, while Baphomet is androgynous.

The "Horned God" embodies specific archetypes, while Baphomet embodies harmony and unity of the opposing archetypes.

edit on 5/2/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
(I removed this post as my current thinking has changed)
edit on 2-5-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Lucifer is the morning star, the light bringer who gives wisdom and knowledge to humans a fallen angel who rebelled against god

Satan: Saturn or Saturn worship "the lord of the rings" where the evil spirits/demons live- "sigil" hexagram

Baphomet: Pagan God who of course connetected to the pentagram"sigil" what you use to invoke demon spirits

Jesus Christ: The word Christ means anointed (one) Although the literal meaning of anointed refers to the application of oil to be “anointed” is, among other things, to be made sacred but you can also anoint things like sacred plants/mushrooms

reply to: Golantrevize

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't understand why the majority of posts on message boards like ATS never attempt to go deeper into what words, names, etc. actually mean when translated to the "real" world around us.

Jesus = Fame (the star of the show (the Sun). If the angel Jesus helps you, you are bestowed with fame (the sunlight shines on you, you are being watched (spotlight of the camera).

Lucifer = Money (the second brightest light in the sky after the Sun (Venus) = The second most important (materialistic) thing to people (those who choose to take form in a physical body) after fame. If the angel Lucifer helps you, you are bestowed with money.

Jesus is not Lucifer. The desire for fame is greater than the desire for money, hence why Jesus is the star. With the advent of social media and the internet, that "star" has gotten so damn bright (desire to be noticed/famous) that you cannot even look at it without going blind (the sun is much brighter today than 30 years ago).

edit on 2-5-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: che33
Lucifer is the morning star, the light bringer who gives wisdom and knowledge to humans a fallen angel who rebelled against god

Satan: Saturn or Saturn worship "the lord of the rings" where the evil spirits/demons live- "sigil" hexagram

Baphomet: Pagan God who of course connetected to the pentagram"sigil" what you use to invoke demon spirits

Jesus Christ: The word Christ means anointed (one) Although the literal meaning of anointed refers to the application of oil to be “anointed” is, among other things, to be made sacred but you can also anoint things like sacred plants/mushrooms

reply to: Golantrevize

Lucifer is the 2nd Heaven where there is no light. Saturn is not Satan Mars is. Baphomet is the AB+ false prophet of Revelation. The upside down pentagram shows who rules the false prophet because a falling pentagram symbolizes Satan falling from the 5th Heaven (Zeus) to the 3rd Heaven (Mars) and can easily be pictured on the Menorah. Satan is the God of all demons. Hey Satan gotta have a trinity of Evil. The Beast from across the sea is the Royal House of Stupid and Greedy is the Scapegoat. And the Dragon is Emperor Ming living over china in on Mars. And the Stupid Freemasons work for them. What a lovely world the fallen Omegas have set up.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

I don't understand why the majority of posts on message boards like ATS never attempt to go deeper into what words, names, etc. actually mean when translated to the "real" world around us.

and i don't understand why people come on message boards like ATS and spout nonsense such as your post.
when you post pseudo nonsense like it's truth you look very foolish.

i put it to you this way, show me some credible source, for the meaning of the names you posted. not some pseudo or pretender presenter.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

and i don't understand why people come on message boards like ATS and spout nonsense such as your post.
when you post pseudo nonsense like it's truth you look very foolish.

i put it to you this way, show me some credible source, for the meaning of the names you posted. not some pseudo or pretender presenter.

Oh, my bad, I didn't realize ATS was a Science forum.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

well the motto of ATS is Deny Ignorance, you should pay more attention.

edit on 2-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Who's the most famous "person" of all time? The biggest star of all time?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

that has nothing to do with his name, his name comes from the Hebrew Yehoshua – Joshua meaning "to rescue", "to deliver".
look it up you might learn something.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

michael jackson

edit on 2-5-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Persian (Babylonian, Akkadian, etc.) Kings were often referred to as the son of the morning ... as they made the sun "rise and set" (which is what the planet Venus seems to do).

Also, various goddesses of the region were associated with Venus, including, well Venus (and Isthar, Astoreth, etc.) The honorific "lightbringer" is therefore the goddess/son of a goddess that literally makes the world move every day. Or vice-versa.
edit on 2-5-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

Isaiah passage has nothing to do with Satan, neither does Lucifer, at least, at the time of the Biblical writings.
edit on 2-5-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

every survey i've seen rates MJ at 2nd or 3rd.
the more serious ones he doesn't even rank.

edit on 2-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Persian (Babylonian, Akkadian, etc.) Kings were often referred to as the son of the morning ... as they made the sun "rise and set" (which is what the planet Venus seems to do).

Also, various goddesses of the region were associated with Venus, including, well Venus (and Isthar, Astoreth, etc.) The honorific "lightbringer" is therefore the goddess/son of a goddess that literally makes the world move every day. Or vice-versa.

Isaiah passage has nothing to do with Satan, neither does Lucifer, at least, at the time of the Biblical writings.

This precisely why Asherah Mother worship was taken away. The Mother is not an AshTart. She's not an IshTare. She is Mother Earth. Currently Venus is on the Second Heaven and you will see it every ti me you see a Crescent Moon which by the way symbolizes the 2nd Heaven because of the 2 points. But it is not the Moon they are looking at. They are looking at the dark circle (darker than earthly darkness) in front of the Moon. That bright star in the Morning is not Venus. The Vedic teach that the 2 lunar nodes that cause eclipses are the head and tail of the dragon. It is Ketu and Rahu or if you like the symbol of the Chinese and the Russians Og and Magog. You could also call them baHemoth (wrath) and Leviathan (Anger). Either way they will be moved under the Earth in the Pit of despair for those who choose the negative polarity because they didn't understand how free will works and if you chose rewards now don't expect them in the future.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
OP Was is a giant banana?

Only a jk.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

The morning star is Lucifer.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
let me guess, a little specifically 'chosen' bs beliefs here lol.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Lucifer in the bible, in Isaiah is a COMET in the heavens. You need to read early Christianity and that is what they say as well as the jews. So the so called Lucifer now is just a bunch of made up crap to scare you and then you can be controlled.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Baphomet & Lucifer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join