It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another college, another speaker, another cry for censorship

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am Groot.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TOMFROMOZ

The OP in other threads. He said that safety should not be a concern.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

And he's dead right. Just cause you say something someone doesn't agree with, doesn't give them to right to put your safety in jeopardy. Sticks and stones!!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You seem to have a real hard-on for the OP. What's with that?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I am not saying that I disagree. Remember that thread about that parade that was cancelled under threat because of the safety of children?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Must have missed it sorry. Link?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TOMFROMOZ

And he's dead right. Just cause you say something someone doesn't agree with, doesn't give them to right to put your safety in jeopardy. Sticks and stones!!

Right, and all of us who had parents learned this before we were out of grade school. Apparently some people are raised by wolves and don't get the much-needed lessons in manners or civil behavior. I guess they never learned the definition of freedom or the art of walking away from stupid, loudmouthed people. Striking another human being is juvenile behavior, a sign the one throwing the punch is socially immature and suffers from lack of self-discipline, not something a person wishing to be a member of civil society would do.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
There you go.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Thanks. I'm off for a bit but I will peruse through your link when I'm back

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Basically stop making threads or whatever making this a bipartian issue and focus on the real issue. Let us work together.

So you want me to stop making threads.

Isn't that censorship when someone wants the other person silenced because they don't agree with what the person is saying?

I will NOT stop making threads.

No matter how much you want me to.

I refuse to be silenced by partisan hacks.

Hey man, just wanted to im a fan of your threads. Long long long time reader of ats. New to posting.

Don't waste your time on deaf... that goes for all in this thread. The guy has no idea how lost he is. His argument if you could even call it that didn't have a leg to stand on from post one. Several people have tried multiple times to help him, but at this point, you'd accomplish more running head first into a brick wall.

I support free speech so by all means continue deaf.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hes not lying about the whole left, nor is he in anyway being partisan. As i said before, the common theme is all these cries for censorship come from the left. As the OP clearly states, its another Democrat advocating for censorship. This time its not about a conservative though, which is different.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Actually no. Not at all. What he said is completely true. Deaf has made several false clams about the op and his attempt to debate equats to comparing free speech to ats, a privately owned website which can freely decide how things go. Its pure non-sense.

Not sure where you got the echo chamber bit from... most people in this thread are discussing free speech and how censorship is bad.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
You mean Zazzy did it?!

When it comes to Zazz I plead the 5th.

And for my life.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is apples and oranges with the free speech issue at Cal. There Milo and Anne Coulter were speaking to the campus Conservatives. If you don't like the message, you don't need to attend.

Here it is the commencement speech if I understand correctly. As a graduate on an important day for me, I shouldn't have a supporter of Sharia law for the US crammed down my throat.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The liberal educated elite make me so angry!

It infuriates me every time someone tries to silence the voice of oppression.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Everything has its place - Even if its place is just to be heard and understood so we can defend against its evils -

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So someone tell me how again why churches should have tax status threatened for endorsing a political candidate and these public mental institutions that take in zillions of $$$ by way of the government get to practice the big squelch?

edit on 4-5-2017 by Logarock because: n

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join