It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another college, another speaker, another cry for censorship

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Bad Speech Deserves a Punch in the Nose , Squarely to Make a Righteous Point . IMO............)

You that insecure with your own views that you need to resort to violent assault on those who disagree with you to feel better about them?

Didn't I read in another thread how you'd like to punch Tucker Carlson in the nose ?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

This is all your fault, you've turned me into a monster.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: zazzafrazz

"You have no echo chamber my size" 
"You are a child" 
"Stop and get out of this thread go post elsewhere"

I mean does changing every word I say to what you want to hear qualify for "out of context"?

Anyone?

No? Just me?

Bad guy thoughts..

I said in summary...... therefore I was summarizing your post. It is an acceptable premise in a debate.
Here it is again. Lmao at refusing to acknowledge your own words

Notice with every new thread, the deflectors are less and less, you're the only one left and you've been arguing with anyone and everyone that comes through here. You haven't been saying much, you've been acting very childish, you hardly make any sense and the point you keep trying to make is not resonating with anyone but yourself. I know you like debating, but maybe it's time to take a break and focus on a different topic.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm sorry.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Didn't I read in another thread how you'd like to punch Tucker Carlson in the nose ?

You did, but it's his fugly hair and face that compels me to sock him, not his dopey opinion. He can blather on about whatever he wants.

edit on 2-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Bad Speech Deserves a Punch in the Nose , Squarely to Make a Righteous Point . IMO............)

You that insecure with your own views that you need to resort to violent assault on those who disagree with you to feel better about them?

I'd be interesting to hear from Les on this topic. Remember his thread about freedom of speech and freedom from consequences?

link   

I'm currently still deciding.

Well Zazz, it looks like it's back to just me again, my Queen. Unless you count the shoe thief.

Aww I can't get rid of dbcowgirl no matter how many times I reject him.

link   

He's going to punch me in the face next month.

A few dozen people are paying him.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No I didn't.

Tucker Carlson and his smackable face? Not gonna watch.

Close enough for government work.

So I'm gonna chalk that up to 'do as I say' not as I say.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I'm currently still deciding.

Well Zazz, it looks like it's back to just me again, my Queen. Unless you count the shoe thief.

Aww I can't get rid of dbcowgirl no matter how many times I reject him.

I'm like ATS Herpes.
edit on 2-5-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

link   

I am starting to think you are such a literalist that if someone told you the drinks were on the house you would grab a ladder and climb up onto the roof.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What About " Free Speech " that Incites Violence ? Or Revolution ? Where does a Free Nation Draw the Line there ? We are a Nation of Laws , if Not Obeyed , it's Alleged Freedom becomes Suspect .
edit on 2-5-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

How about reading what I said literally and taking it word for word for what it is?

Because I meant exactly everything I said in that post literally.

I don't beat around the bush, if I wanted to censor him, I would've just said "shut up and get out deaf before I whip you with this bike chain!!"

But no, I meant exactly what I said word for word, it was an accumulation of about 100 posts, 4 threads, and a lot of frustration that manifested it.

So no, I was not being hypocritical....

But yes, I will be the bad guy.

Bad guy thoughts......
edit on 2-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I am starting to think you are such a literalist that if someone told you the drinks were on the house you would grab a ladder and climb up onto the roof.

Have to be so histronic ?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I think you are confusing sardonic with histrionic. But they are both big person words so I am not surprised.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I think you are confusing sardonic with histrionic. But they are both big person words so I am not surprised.

Whatever floats that witty reparte.

I'm suprised at the backflips after saying someones face is smackable after saying this:

Maybe you shouldn't have been a 'literalist'.
edit on 2-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

What About " Free Speech " that Incites Violence ? Or Revolution ? Where does a Free Nation Draw the Line there ? We are a Nation of Laws , if Not Obeyed , it's Alleged Freedom becomes Suspect .

Free speech should be absolute.

If someone talks revolution, sedition, violence, we counter with speech.

The Founding Fathers talked revolution.

If some protestor called me a dictator and I responded by silencing him, (or Zazz) then I would be a dictator.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'm suprised at the backflips after saying someones face is smackable after saying this.

I suppose, since you are such a serious person, that most of the times when people make a joke it goes right over your head. It must be painful at times trying to fit that square peg of a personality through the carefree, joyful round hole of life.

Just for your edification, I would not, if I met the highly repugnant Tucker Carlson, smack him in the nose, despite his hideous proboscis and mop-like hair practically begging me for a good pimp slap.

edit on 2-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I suppose, since you are such a serious person,

Transference.

Or just gonna continue verbally assaulting poor little old 'seriouz' Neo?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Gold.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join