It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another college, another speaker, another cry for censorship

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I've read the entire thread so no need to tell me to go read it.

If they Had.

They would say Deaf try to censure DBC, and company.

Until Knowledgehunter tried to censure Deaf in return.

Then this poster Zazz came along to try to censure Knowledgehunter.

So in all reality.

It's the pot calling the kettle calling another pot and kettle calling another pot and kettle.

The moral of this story ?

AINT FREE SPEECH GREAT ?
edit on 2-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

AINT FREE SPEECH GREAT ?

LOL Amen

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I mean hey deaf, feel free to jump in to our conversation. I'm being wrongfully accused (yet again) about bullying you. Have I been nothing but patient and respectful with you throughout all these threads?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There IS Such a THING as " Good Speech " , as Apposed to " Bad Speech " , which you are Keenly Aware . This to me is Considered the Ladder , would you Not Agree ? My Sense of Smell is Somewhat Acute , and this Story has just a Very Unpleasant Odor IMO ............

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Even bad speech should be protected.

Just look at the people here who would want me or even you gone for what we say.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yes you have. And I have apologized to other guy for being silly because I was drunk.
I've been patient and respectful with some posters here as well so we've all been there.
As you might imagine it's hard to make a point and be clear when you are very drunk. LOL.
What it really boils down is that I got tired of seeing people paint the whole left with a broad brush. That's what the problem was really.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

AINT FREE SPEECH GREAT ?

LOL Amen

Even you didn't disagree.

Finally some PROGRESS!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

"Maybe it's time to take a break and focus on a different topic" equates to shut up and get out?

Do you understand the premise of passive aggressive?
And let's quote the rest of your delightful post a third time when you see that sentence in with the rest of the insults, it is clear you are saying "You are a child, shut up and stop embarrassing yourself and get out of this thread"
Why leave the rest of your quote out? own what you said , don't debate me you didn't say it ...here it is in all it's hypocritical glory :

Notice with every new thread, the deflectors are less and less, you're the only one left and you've been arguing with anyone and everyone that comes through here. You haven't been saying much, you've been acting very childish, you hardly make any sense and the point you keep trying to make is not resonating with anyone but yourself. I know you like debating, but maybe it's time to take a break and focus on a different topic.

It is hilarious that you apparently demand free speech and literally typed to someone in this very thread debating the premise of free speech , that they don't have as many people in their echo chamber as you, so they should get out of the thread and go debate something else. IRONY.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Please read what deaf just said.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Oh we agree on many things.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I mean by now after all I've said, and even what deaf just said, if it makes you feel better to paint me as a bad guy. I'll be the bad guy.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I read what he said, and I read what you said.
I don't care if he was PUIing, I don't care about if you are buddies. I am pointing out the hypocrisy of fighting for free speech then writing a post to someone saying that they have no echo chamber and to stop being a child, and go debate elsewhere....am I on crazy pills? How can you not see the hypocrisy in that?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I mean by now after all I've said, and even what deaf just said, if it makes you feel better to paint me as a bad guy. I'll be the bad guy.

What is politics without their manufactured boogieman ?

link   

See , I seem to Differ with you here . Bad Speech Deserves a Punch in the Nose , Squarely to Make a Righteous Point . IMO............)

link   

I don't know are you? Because apparently you're the only one that's taking my post way out of context.

But that's fine, I'll be the bad guy. It won't be the first time anyways.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I thought it was funny to have someone wanting me to stop making threads about free speech.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

See , I seem to Differ with you here . Bad Speech Deserves a Punch in the Nose , Squarely to Make a Righteous Point . IMO............)

Bad speech should be protected vigorously.

Good speech, polite speech, PC speech needs no protection.

Bad speech does.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

LOL no I basically asked you to stop making the same threads repeating the same lies. If I keep making the same threads repeating the same lies would you be tired of it too?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

No cowboy, stop.

I'm the bad guy remember?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

LOL no I basically asked you to stop making the same threads repeating the same lies. If I keep making the same threads repeating the same lies would you be tired of it too?

No, you said this.

Basically stop making threads or whatever making this a bipartian issue and focus on the real issue.

It was a declarative statement.

It was not a request.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join