It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Dictator would be Honored to meet with the North Korean Dictator

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

The Philippines' crackdown on drugs has led to the deaths of at least 2,800 people at the hands of police. Duterte has compared the crusade to the Holocaust and said he would be "happy to slaughter" as many as 3 million drug addicts.

That ladies and gentlemen is how you fight a real War on Drugs.

The funny part is 1000s of people from all levels of Government and society that were involved in drugs and extreme corrupted practices actually turned themselves in for prosecution. We can agree this is extreme measures, but effective to say the least.

I bet he wins a few more terms too...lol

BTW He called Obama a "son of a bitch" and to F off...So he can't be all bad...
edit on 3-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Well heres the fact.

If Killary Hinton were president WW3 would have already started and half the world would have been nuked by now.

President Donald John (like the phrophet) Trump has thus far averted nuklear disaster on an international level which is more than Killary Hinton ever did. I think the evidence speaks for itself.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly! Any dictator who tells King Obama to F off and he's a son of a "bitch" can't be all bad! We need more duTertas in the world to run are countries. I have no problem at all if he were vice president of the USa.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hillary never had an administration.
Sadly....

Yes she did. Look up the Clinton Administration. She was the Power Hungry person behind Bills Presidency.
oh well she was his wife. We're all in charge when you look at it that way.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Not thankfully. Unfortunately. For her and us.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly! Any dictator who tells King Obama to F off and he's a son of a "bitch" can't be all bad! We need more duTertas in the world to run are countries. I have no problem at all if he were vice president of the USa.

So his human rights record is of no concern to you because he told a president you don't like to f off? Childish but what I come to expect from Republicans

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Actually its not childish at all. Its diplomacy. The art of the possible.

I'd send you a link but then you'd have to click it.

So I'll tell you instead:

Imagine your in the middle of a desert. Just sand and sun everywhere except for a single lonely cactus about twenty feet to the west. Will you go to the cactus and see if it bears fruit or will you go to the east and try and find an orange grove?

Think about it.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Actually its not childish at all. Its diplomacy. The art of the possible.

I'd send you a link but then you'd have to click it.

So I'll tell you instead:

Imagine your in the middle of a desert. Just sand and sun everywhere except for a single lonely cactus about twenty feet to the west. Will you go to the cactus and see if it bears fruit or will you go to the east and try and find an orange grove?

Think about it.

You clearly lack reading comprehension skills. I was calling YOU childish for being OK with a man who has admitted to killing people, wont give gays marriage rights and has terrible human rights records...and all because he told Obama to f*ck off. Grow up.
edit on 4-5-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I'll tell you something about what it means to grow older. When you grow older, you see your freinds an family die, one by one. You see your body grow infirm. Vision blurs, colors fade.

Just the same, with all those problems comes a certain wisdom. Wisdom an experience.

Thats why older people are better at diplomacy.

Young people dont understand this. They just go "old person, get out of my way!

Remember the story of the cactus and the desert.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

I genuinely care little to nothing about American polotics (the president isn't the leader-we don't know the true people who run it. My opinion anyway)
But your "Fact" is bull#. Your stating a what if scenario. So your talking nothing but utter tripe mate

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFatedOutsider

Unfortunately as many people on ATS will attest, I speak the truth. I am a rare speaker of it, and alot of peope (sheeple) have a problem with that.

Why?

Because the truth hurts.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Interesting, it will be a meeting of Egos and Haircuts.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Isn't it against the t&c to openly admit to trolling??

Most forms of objectionable douchery are permitted in the Mud Pit.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join