It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Dictator would be Honored to meet with the North Korean Dictator

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

It don't git no dummer than this.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
IMO, him saying he'd be "honored" to meet Kimmie is suspicious at best. If I were in that office with the exact same international political set-up as right now, I'd have gone with "pleased", and expounded why I'd be pleased with the prospect of a face-to-face.

But I would not have chosen to utter "honored". There is nothing honorable about that regime, thus no reason to be honored to be in it's company in any capacity.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Funny...all the trumpies droned (yes) on about how Hilary would start WW3, yet here we are, barely over 100 days into this idiots presidency and we are on the brink.

Funny going around accusing Russia of something they didn't do.

And for the record ?

Russia way BIGGER THREAT than No Ko.

Ooh...you must have insider knowledge to be so sure that Russia did nothing. How exciting for you!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am normally the first to rip into trump.........but on this I think he has the best approach nof any president.

He has drawn a very clear red line but he open to diplomacy.

If any war starts its on North Korea.

No other president has offered to meet with the North korean leader face to face. Thats a really big olive branch and not one of a warmonger.

The ball is in North Koreas court now.
edit on 1-5-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
IMO, him saying he'd be "honored" to meet Kimmie is suspicious at best. If I were in that office with the exact same international political set-up as right now, I'd have gone with "pleased", and expounded why I'd be pleased with the prospect of a face-to-face.

But I would not have chosen to utter "honored". There is nothing honorable about that regime, thus no reason to be honored to be in it's company in any capacity.

I think he is just offering the biggest olive branch possible.

If Kim just slaps it away, then the consequences are on him.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: introvert
I kind of like Trump's approach. Let's be more willing to talk to people, not just threaten and saber-rattle.

And I had a good laugh at your communist comment. You wouldn't know a true commie if they bit you in the ass.

Can trump say or do anything bad...?

What else do you agree with Trump he hasn't done or said.?

Ok you lost all credibility now.

First you bitch that Trump is being a warmonger with North Korea.

Now that Trump has offered the BIGGEST olive branch of any president and offered face to face meetings Trump is now in the wrong?

You are just complaining now because its Trump!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: introvert
I kind of like Trump's approach. Let's be more willing to talk to people, not just threaten and saber-rattle.

And I had a good laugh at your communist comment. You wouldn't know a true commie if they bit you in the ass.

Can trump say or do anything bad...?

What else do you agree with Trump he hasn't done or said.?

Ok you lost all credibility now.

First you bitch that Trump is being a warmonger with North Korea.

Now that Trump has offered the BIGGEST olive branch of any president and offered face to face meetings Trump is now in the wrong?

You are just complaining now because its Trump!

Olive branch? What the hell are you talking about?

He said if the situation was right he would meet him. That's it.

You guys are easily impressed. If he wipes his a**, you guys praise him.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Talking to the North Koreans is the right move. That is all they want.

North Korea resumed their weapons and missile development in the 2000s following Bush's hardline regime-change approach to the DPRK which scuppered about a decade of diplomacy and deals with North Korea during the Clinton administration

They feel threatened by current US policy, they have no means to conventionally defend themselves so they develop their nuclear weapons and missiles. They will continue to do so as long as they feel threatened.

More genocidal sanctions, military sabre rattling, etc. will simply strengthen their resolve.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I am normally the first to rip into trump.........but on this I think he has the best approach nof any president.

No other president has offered to meet with the North korean leader face to face. Thats a really big olive branch and not one of a warmonger.

And he said it so nicely, too.

Puff the little bastard up, show some kindness.

Fly's and honey and all that.

Good l, I hope it works.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
oops

edit on 5 1 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
""Winston Churchill, master of eloquent bellicosity, is also remembered for saying that “‘Jaw, jaw’ is better than ‘war, war.'”"

Source: eppc.org...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Given the nature of a dictatorship, it would not matter whether or not the public is "honored."

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Crikey mate. I read the post and replies over and over. Don't like dictators myself. Didn't know you guys thought of your leader as such.

That's tragic cobber.

You poor SOB's in USA.

Anyway I'm going to the dam to bring in my Yabby traps but I'll think of the yanks as i'm doing so. Dunno why. You guys have changed. Used to be tough.

my kindest regards and thoughts of "goodness sake, get over it" to your continent,

bally

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

And how is he a dictator?,because of your opinion,I think you should look up the definition of it before making a fool out of yourself,this is why there is problems in the world,schools teach ignorance,and the proof has been unfurled

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Hillary never had an administration.
Sadly....

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thats why I made this thread. People accuse Trump of being a Dictator when no other President has even offered to meet with little Kimmie. When I heard him say he would be honered to meet with Kim I was like Holy Uck lets see how the Media tears him a new one after he offered to meet with little kimmie. Not even Obama the guy who ended all Wars offered to meet with him. He only talked about Basketball with him.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sadly....

And she thankfully never will

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sadly....

Yes she did. Look up the Clinton Administration. She was the Power Hungry person behind Bills Presidency.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

"A woman" honestly, you just sound like a sexist loser.
Merit is who should be in power, sex is irrelevant. Grow up.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Trump gets regular classified briefings on Kim Jong. The televisions, microwave ovens, and wiretaps monitor him closely. Naturally the President knows more about him than any of us do. If Jong is "one smart cookie" in Trump's eyes, of course he'd be honored to meet the young man.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join