It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox co-president Bill Shine ousted in latest fallout from sexual harassment scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes mother, I'm sorry.

Fox, bad boys.

Fox, inappropriate behavior.

Fox, no good.

Fox, lose money, change things.

Why would I need to make a thread to point out the obvious? I like to be creative with my threads or atleast controversial.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So you support gross old perverts...why am I not surprised?

Look past the propaganda at Fox and use you own mind. You can be against uber-rich old perverts and still be against the partisan bull**** at other news channels.

It's not either-or.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That pretty much leaves it up to Drudge, Brietbart and Alex Jones....lol

All these guys will be sexually assaulting people soon.

I see a trend growing...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

This came out of nowhere yet many will say it's all a Liberal conspiracy to take down Fox News and if that were true that would be amazing, but it's not true at all. Liberals didn't force Alies, O'Reilly, and player three to harass women at the workplace. Liberals didn't force Fox News to settle multiple sexual harassment lawsuits over a decade and many they kept a secret from their own investors. Liberals didn't take down O'Reilly, Fox losing money did, which shows how much Fox News cares about sexual harassment in the workplace. They don't, they only care about the money.

This is the environment Fox News has created and enabled for decades and only now is something being done about it.

They don't have to force them, you're right. Just imply it because you'll look bad trying to defend yourself.

Court of public opinion and all that.

edit on 2-5-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So will Fox maintain the conservative mouth piece for Trump?

Does Rupert Murdoch still own the company?

There is a rumor that a Saudi prince has a yuggge steak in the parent company along with Ruppert.

bigthink.com...

Yeah. I've heard that before too.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: neo96

So you support gross old perverts...why am I not surprised?

Look past the propaganda at Fox and use you own mind. You can be against uber-rich old perverts and still be against the partisan bull**** at other news channels.

It's not either-or.

Any proof in that accusation or is it just opinion? You too going to condemn someone on nothing but hearsay too?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa

He wasn't fired. The story is everywhere chose your source.
And he was not accused of sexual harassment.
He was accused of not taking some claims of harassment seriously and failing to stop or investigate the problems. In this case he failed to act.

Don't you feel silly telling everyone to shut up when you're the one with all the facts mixed up?

STepping down Is essentially being fired. I also said Wait for all the facts. As a boss do you have the time to investigate claims or do you let HR do it for you instead?
NO i dont feel silly because people are still going after th eman with nothing but he said she said. SO ill say it again SHut the hell up until all the facts are in and there is a conviction or trial.

Anytime someone is accussed of a claim it should be proven to be so. this man was still punished for a accusation alone even if it wasnt sexual harrassment. And you cant tell me stepping down isnt a punishment.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Anytime someone is accussed of a claim it should be proven to be so. this man was still punished for a accusation alone even if it wasnt sexual harrassment. And you cant tell me stepping down isnt a punishment.

Shines problems stem from him covering up a crime that was being investigated by law enforcement agencies.
Fox didn't need any more blow back from the law than they already were experiencing. He could very well be charged with obstruction of justice, then he's got some real problems.

talkingpointsmemo.com...
edit on 2-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

How do you keep the sand out of your nose?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Ok so it's beyond you. Sorry. I didn't realize.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Shines problems stem from him covering up a crime that was being investigated by law enforcement agencies.
Fox didn't need any more blow back from the law than they already were experiencing. He could very well be charged with obstruction of justice, then he's got some real problems.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Ah thats better. thank you. Ok then since he has a history of it and Law enforcement have worked his case up I will now change my opinion to lets let the courts decide but most likely he Is guilty after so many are investigating.
Yes stepping down was the rught decision to give him from FOX.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How do you keep the sand out of your nose?

seaturtles mate.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Thanks. I always wondered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join