It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Dallas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The shooting apparently stemmed from some kind of dispute between the gunman and one of his neighbors, according to David Pughes, the interim police chief.

Dallas shootings: Gunman found dead; paramedic and police officer among the wounded

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Natas0114

Fair enough. Your comment didn't seem to make any differentiation between standard LEOs and federal agency men. The irrational hatred of police and a minority of society accepting it is a large part of why we're seeing more of these ambush attacks against first responders and we should all be attacking that first, IMO.

Am I reading this correctly? Are you saying that it is less egregious to shoot one kind of LEO versus another? ie; "...standard LEOs and federal agency men..."

You're not, are you?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I wasn't advocating shooting anyone. I understand the anger at federal agents shooting US citizens in situation where the feds are overstepping their Constitutionally defined authority.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's a pretty weak and frankly troubling distinction you're making. The "Feds" around my ranch that we interact with deserve the same respect as our sheriff or the cops in town.

You are way off base and trying to hide behind how you interpret the Constitution is a weak excuse.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is downtown Dallas.

Why is this news?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

It happens every day, of every hour, of every month, of every year, since 1776.

Get - out- of - the - shell.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

This is posted in current events. Some people were interested. And it was a residential area not downtown.

edit on 1-5-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Most Democrat run cities are badly managed which is why in Dallas I suppose the wealthy tax payers moved to Plano. Back in the day when it was run by the First Baptist Church/Methodist/Episcopalian wealthy business interests, it was a nice place to visit. We would go shopping in what was then a real Downtown, at Nieman Marcus. I suppose all thats gone now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join