It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shared Bloodguilt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: XeloE
a reply to: Justso

It is not only logical, it is just.

For while God is love. He is also justice.

And many people are longing for justice because of the blood shed by religion.

And many will be surprised both to note that God will exact that justice on religion, and that if they are in religions who shed man's blood they are bloodguilty before God. And he is warning all such ones to GET OUT of her before he pours out the cup of judicial punishment upon her.

Can you justify biblically how you deem an organisation responsible from an individual.
Do you not understand that the old covenant is dead, Jesus brought forward a new covenant

The Old Testament and laws are finished, Christ is a personal Saviour

Will all US citizens be judged because they are from the US, all Russians, or is it just religious organisations and why

I dont understand your concept or reasoning

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well of course. I already quoted you the scripture....

(Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.

God has people inside religion that is bloodguilty before Jehovah. If that was not the case, he would not have to warn them to GET OUT OF HER. And why do they have to? Because if they don't they will share with her in her sins, and "receive part of her plagues.

Look at it like this. The United States is bombing an ISIS compound. There are people who perhaps don't agree with ISIS, but they hang around anyway. They die along with the members of ISIS. They should have gotten out of there.

But in this case, this isn't collateral damage. Jehovah is just and only kills those who are guilty. Anyone associating with religion is guilty with her, if that religion has shed man's blood.

The only exception to this would be if that religion shuns that person, or that person repents of his sins. And only Jehovah's Witnesses practice shunning of unrepentant sinners and they refuse to participate in war and politics. And they are non-violent.

So only Jehovah's Witnesses are free of blood guilt in Jehovah's eyes. And by leaving false religion and coming to Jehovah God will you find safety.
edit on 2-5-2017 by XeloE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: XeloE

Your salvation is in a church organisation, you are in babylon, a group who dictates at you, how you should act according to them
I am in Christ, not a church.
I go to a church but its not my identity, its not me.

Jehovah's Witnesses are not the only ones who practice shunning of unrepentant sinners, though that is only those in the church in my belief, outside of church, Christ called us to love them and JWs are not the only ones to refuse to participate in war and politics.
Though you are the only ones who dictates what a person must do to be what they choose, to be saved by your god

Yours is a babylon as well, you are damned to jump through hoops, elders place before you.
Stuck in old testament religion, without love.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Religious PTSD?
Gad, I m bad for being WHITE too
WAIT ..I got you now ..I AM a LOUSY Christian.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: XeloE

Your salvation is in a church organisation, you are in babylon, a group who dictates at you, how you should act according to them
I am in Christ, not a church.
I go to a church but its not my identity, its not me.

Jehovah's Witnesses are not the only ones who practice shunning of unrepentant sinners, though that is only those in the church in my belief, outside of church, Christ called us to love them and JWs are not the only ones to refuse to participate in war and politics.
Though you are the only ones who dictates what a person must do to be what they choose, to be saved by your god

Yours is a babylon as well, you are damned to jump through hoops, elders place before you.
Stuck in old testament religion, without love.

Did you ever stop and consider that the OT laws weren't even necessary? Oh, and where's YOUR love Raggedyman?
I mean, couldn't "God" have been just a "tad" more godly than petty humans?
It's all complete bull#e....And "believers" such as yourself, come on her in the usual "Christian" smugness.... basically doing your best to make sure all those "outside" your truth, are made to feel blind, stupid, and unworthy....And I will say RM...You do a bang up job of that.
You get the gold star for the day, dude.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join