It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shared Bloodguilt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There is a conspiracy that the religions of the world have perpetuated against their followers.

In this instance those who have left religion and/or who are atheist would not be held accountable in God's due time for what she is responsible for.

Now the idea of community responsibility may be foreign to a lot of people. But it is something that God holds people accountable for. Actually, if you think about it, even the laws of most lands make community responsibility a part of their order. For example, if you were to aid and abet a person committing a crime, the law in most lands will hold you just as guilty as the person committing the crime itself.

If you want a Biblical example of community responsibility, think of Achan's sin. When he stole some treasures that belonged to God, the whole nation of Israel suffered until he was punished.

Now, religion is blood-guilty in God's eyes for all of the war shed in its name, as well as all of the people they have murdered throughout the millennium.

A recent example is the genocide in Rwanda. Where Catholics slaughtered Catholics on a scale unimaginable. Or if you look to the Middle East, Muslim slaughtering Muslim. The actual list of blood-guilt of the religions of the world is very long.

You might think, that even if you are a member of a religion that commits atrocities against their fellowman, if you and others in your religion don't do it, you are not blood guilty like they are in God's eyes. But you would be wrong.

In Revelation the religions of the world are depicted as a prostitute. A spiritual prostitute, because she gets in bed with the political governments of the world. These governments are represented by a wild beast on which she rides.

All religions getting invovled in warfare, and the shedding of blood have incured bloodguilt before the eys of Jehovah God. And even if you are a member of a religion and have not shed blood personally you are held accountable along with them before God's judgement seat.

If you are a Muslim. You are bloodguilty for the blood shed by other Muslims. If you are a Muslim that sheds man's blood, you are bloodguilty before Jehovah God.

If you are a Catholic, you are held bloodguilty before Jehovah's throne for the blood shed by your fellow Catholics, whether you participated personally or not. You are held guilty before Jehovah's throne by association. And this list goes to every single other religion on earth that does not heed Jesus' command to "return the sword to its place."

You are condemned before Jehovah. That same prophecy in Revelation tells us that I am not making this up. The angel cries out from mid heaven to GET OUT of religion if you do not want to be held responsible for her sins that have amassed clear to heaven:

And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Repay her in the way she treated others, yes, pay her back double for the things she has done; in the cup she has mixed, mix a double portion for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong. - Revelation 18:4-8.

Judgment is soon to be met out upon this world's religions for the mass amount of bloodshed she has perpetuated upon humankind. In fact, it is so much, that God holds her responsible for all the blood shed:

Yes, in her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones and of all those who have been slaughtered on the earth.” - Revelation 18:24.

Some people in Christendom try to act like this prophecy is concerning a political entity such as the Untied States. But that is flatly wrong. And actually it is referring to those very ones in Christendom who try to apply it where it does not.

Babylon the Great, the prostitute, is worldwide false religion. With Christendom and Islam as its major members.

But if you are not a part of religion, or are atheist, while you will not suffer destruction when God's anger is poured out on religion. Atheism will be no bastion of hope.

For the world's rulers and all those who partake in warfare and politics are as well guilty before Jehovah of blood-guilt. And they will suffer destruction at Armageddon.

The world's religions will receive the cup of God's judicial punishment during a "great tribulation" which has never before been seen or be seen again. God will put it into the hearts of the world rulers to turn upon and destroy her.

After which Jesus' army of myriads of angels will rid the earth of the rest of the ungodly people at Armageddon.

In ancient Israel "cities of refuge" were put into place where an unintentional man-slayer could run, and be judged. And if it was found he did not intend to kill, that it was an accident they were allowed to live in that city as a productive member of society until they died or the high priest died.

Today Jehovah has set up a modern-day city of refuge. God's angel tells people to get out of Babylon the great. And he has given a cleansed people his name.

Jehovah's Witnesses do not pick up arms and fight. They are peace lovers. They neither get involved in politics nor do they involve themselves in protests or rebellions. They have been cleansed and made clean in Jehovah's eyes, separating themselves from all the pagan influences of this world's wicked holidays and unholy doctrines. And of all forms of spiritism.

All false religions practice spiritism. And all those who practice spiritism will be swept away during the great tribulation:

Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and those who are sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying.’ - Revelation 22:15

This is a work of Jehovah. It is not the work of any man. If it were the work of man, they would still be a part of the world, practice its holidays, worship its idols and gods, participate in their politics and wars.

There was a time coming, Jehovah said, that again people would be able to make a clear distinction between people who serve God and those who do not:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before him for those fearing Jehovah and for those meditating on his name. “And they will be mine,” says Jehovah of armies, “in the day when I produce a special property. I will show them compassion, just as a man shows compassion to his son who serves him. And you will again see the distinction between a righteous person and a wicked person, between one serving God and one not serving him.” - Malachi 3:6-10.

During the time of the end, the prophecy was given that people from every nation and language on earth would stream to Jehovah's house of worship, where they would all be united by the one pure worship of truth, where they would learn war no more:

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it peoples will stream. 2 And many nations will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah And to the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 3 He will render judgment among many peoples And set matters straight respecting mighty nations far away. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore. - Micah 4:1-3.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sure. Just as soon as you prove anything you just said to a degree that you have acceptable scientific reasons to believe any of it. The world is waiting. Otherwise my position is that you just made all of that # up.

a reply to: XeloE

edit on 1-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Love the way western "Churchianity" absolves itself from the "blood guilt" of other religions.

The one true god (all others the devil), forgiveness for sins (license to kill), saving the world (total destruction), etc.

Revelations referring to destruction / destroying the great city Babylon, already happened . The center of World Trade was in New York.
edit on 1-5-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

As I am sitting here at my desk looking at Manhattan from Jersey City the idea that I will hear nuclear bomb go off is very chilling. I work on the tenth floor. It's an interesting question if my building would survive the initial blast.

If a Tsar Bomba goes off 1/2 of New Jersey will be destroyed so that one is an easy answer. I won't care because I will get smoked by the initial blast.

It used to be guns or butter but now it's always just guns. It will kind of make me mad after all we spend on the military and the in the end it did not matter in keeping us safe. That's what I thought on 9/11. What's the point of all the military spending if it did absolutely nothing to keep us safe on 9/11.

edit on 1-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'd say two things.. Your arms are too short to box with God.. and that God will not be mocked.

So.... are you a gambler ? Are you willing to gamble what will come when you die ?
It really would help to start at Genesis and read through to the New Testament. Then you will follow events and understand why they happened.

It's much easier however to just claim agnostic or atheist and call it good, parroting the arguments of those who pretty much make it up as they go.
edit on 1-5-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Yep, the Abrahamic religions are ones of violence as well as supremacy.

Moses and Samson were mass murderers, glorified.

There's never been a war or mass murder in the name of Discordia.

Hail Eris!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I have an opposite more radical view to your idea of group sin or shared blood guilt. I think our omnipotent God does not care about our earthy sins at all. Based on human experiments there seems to be no amount of evil God will not tolerate in order to preserve our free-will. I think when we die everyone is allowed to enter the gates of heaven to experience eternal bliss regardless of our earthly sins. Since is because an omnipotent God needs nothing from us. And my faith is in a God of infinite love who uses his powers of infinite forgiveness to allow everyone to be saved. The whole idea of sin is based on a very better emotion for revenge. I don't think God will be so petty.

So as long has human beings keep crapping in their own bed I think God will remain just sitting back watching us do it. Human beings create all their own misery. It is up to all of us to clean up our bed. The problem with sin is it creates Hell on Earth right now.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: intrptr

We want to make the destruction total, It already happened. New York wasn't actually destroyed, but suffered great destruction.

…16saying: “Woe, woe to the great city, clothed in fine linen and purple and scarlet, adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! 17For in a single hour such fabulous wealth has been destroyed!” Every shipmaster, passenger, and sailor, and all who make their living from the sea, will stand at a distance 18and cry out at the sight of the smoke rising from the fire that consumes her, saying, ‘What city was ever like this great city?’…

Bible Hub

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I'd say two things.. Your arms are too short to box with God.. and that God will not be mocked.

So.... are you a gambler ? Are you willing to gamble what will come when you die ?
It really would help to start at Genesis and read through to the New Testament. Then you will follow events and understand why they happened.

It's much easier however to just claim agnostic or atheist and call it good, parroting the arguments of those who pretty much make it up as they go.
If you can't prove any of that is true then I don't even consider it a gamble. Are you prepared to submit your best evidence and have it put under scrutiny?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

You can only rely on faith. You have or you don't. And with that Faith combined with the belief .."John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
There is your starting point.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'd say however, it's good to investigate as you are. Perhaps you will find the answer you are searching for.

There's always room for 'choice' as Faith is defined as belief with strong conviction. Firm belief in something for which there may be no tangible proof, complete trust, confidence, reliance or devotion.
edit on 1-5-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I'd say however, it's good to investigate as you are. Perhaps you will find the answer you are searching for.

There's always room for 'choice' as Faith is defined as belief with strong conviction. Firm belief in something for which there may be no tangible proof, complete trust, confidence, reliance or devotion.
Are all "beliefs with strong conviction" equally valid to you? How do you quantify how strong a conviction is?
edit on 1-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Yeah but
Christianity is between man and Christ
Your church is your religion
My Christ is my faith.
My faith has no proxy through a church

Only a person who needs JW org, or their like to tell them how to think, may be held responsible

You are wrong

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Yeah but
Christianity is between man and Christ
Your church is your religion
My Christ is my faith.
My faith has no proxy through a church

Only a person who needs JW org, or their like to tell them how to think, may be held responsible

You are wrong
Yea but you just didn't like any of the available religions, so you made up your own. You literally cherry pick from across religious boundaries to create something that suits you perfectly, and then get on here and tell everybody about how wrong their beliefs are. You of all people should take a step back and look at why you hold the beliefs that you hold.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If you want a Biblical example of community responsibility, think of Achan's sin. When he stole some treasures that belonged to God, the whole nation of Israel suffered until he was punished.

the tail of achan is the one of the most illogical and contradictory tails in the bible - and that takes some effort

but it does highliht exquisitly the multiple failings of the iseralites religion and alledged god

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I'm guessing you are a Jehovah's Witness. No I do not want your literature and I don't believe in your god. Keep him to yourself.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

HA! This is VERY funny and ironic considering the people who wrote the bible were the original people "making it up as they go". Agnosticism and Atheism are just a lack of belief in your imaginations come to life. We aren't making it up as we go. We are just adopting skepticism of your claims.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This sounded like a quote from "Ghostbusters." Totally illogical but entertaining none the less.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's folly to even converse on the subject, the truth is not in you..

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

It is not only logical, it is just.

For while God is love. He is also justice.

And many people are longing for justice because of the blood shed by religion.

And many will be surprised both to note that God will exact that justice on religion, and that if they are in religions who shed man's blood they are bloodguilty before God. And he is warning all such ones to GET OUT of her before he pours out the cup of judicial punishment upon her.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join