It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America needs Immigrants more than ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Those who voted Brexit and are wearying of fighting and no longer recognize the land you father....... we need you
The people of France who vote for LePenn and no longer recognize the land of your fathers....... we need you
The people of Germany, Sweden, Netherlands and countries where insanity runs free........ we need you

All of you who have stood by helplessly as the elite have turned your nations into open border cesspools and have grown weary of being accused of all manners of shaming just for loving your country...... We need you.

We need you to turn your back on your country and leave it for the vultures to pick whats left on the bones. We need you to take all your lessons learned and help make a stand here, for if America falls there is no place for your children to run where the Western way of life still thrives.

I know your instinct tell you to stay and fight for your country and its people..... but if you stay you will be a casualty not a conqueror.
But if the millions of you who have lost so much already unite in one place and we fight and draw lines of our own to insure that what has happened in Europe does not happen in America, we can prevail.

America needs immigrants today more than ever. Our very existence may depend on it. It was your grandparents who created us and made us the greatest example of human potential the world has ever seen...... and now it seems America once again needs you.

Help us stop from what has happened there....from happening here.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

As romantic as it sounds,I'm white British and I'm pretty sure I would have a much easier time getting citizenship if I was Saudi Arabian.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
No, we don't need more immigrants. Those who wish to come here legally and proper are welcome though.

Those who love freedom and wish to have it should continue their efforts in their home countries. We're more than capable here in the US of maintaining our own freedom if people would just turn off their TVs.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
As a white European..
let me give you Americans a advice
Just say NO to Muslim migrations, do not be fooled by the fake messengers and promise love and peace.
They are wolfs in sheep clothes, and they will show their true intentions at some point, but then it will be to late.. and there is no way to reverse the damage, because human right laws forbid it.
There is still a chance that Trump can prevent the downfall of US as we know it... but the attempts he have made have been turned down.

Just sat NO to Islam..
It might be to late for EU, but not US yet

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Youre joking right? My whole work day is among Middle Eastern'ers who come here because everything is free. No taxes, free $$, free medical, free food vouchers...and all on my tax dollars. They buy delapidated houses for back taxes...a few grand.

All while they drive Range Rovers and Mercedes...I'd say youre really out of the reality here......

Youv'e no concept...though I believe you meant well......
edit on 1-5-2017 by mysterioustranger because: err

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Oh boy,

I do not think anyone has a issue with well trained experts coming to a country to fulfil a role in a expanding industry, as noted the vast majority of peoples that have been brought in with the enrichment program are the bottom of the barrel, and no a lot of them are not escaping war it is a economic decision and rather than building up a country to first world status they decided to "export" the worst of the third world. I no longer question why I have a 2 week wait to see a doctor or why my son probably would not have a school place, or why what was once a lovely area to live is now little more than a slum. It is blatantly obvious.

The multicultural easy controlled soup is well under way and before the end of my life I fully expect to see people begging for a minimum wage zero hour contract, you can forget a retirement... Look at the UK and the boom in population, this is not due to native births far from it, and with native peoples having a birth rate of I believe under 2 per couple we see a birth rate of approx 6+ from migrant families in recent years.. The plan was put in motion 2+ decades ago it is fairly obvious what the west will turn into long term, Look at Paris for a clue.

I will be getting out soon and when people say "well you are just doing what others have done" My response is simple, I will be taking skills, I will not be a burden to the location I settle and I certainly will not be dictating my absurd and idiotic wants such as what we see in many countries. I will be grateful and certainly not hiding away in a ghetto trying to find every loop hole to rob my host country blind, having "legal" immigration status is also advantageous after going through the legal channels..

RA

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I tell you what, if you have 1 million dollars you will get guarantee citizenship if you are from the middle east, in the US is law firms that legally deal with this type of big money selling from visas to permits and is all good.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I would love to have immigrants from Europe. Particularly from eastern Europe. The girls are hot. I would however restrict as much as possible immigration from the ME, not because of racism but because their culture is so different from that of America. Even if Syria every little hamlet has a mosque. That's not the culture I would like to have in America, where freedom of thought is treasured.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
All LEGAL immigrants are welcome to come to the great country that is USA! As long as you are willing and able to adapt to the AMERICAN way of life and not your home country. GO through the proper citizenship process and not cut corners.

ILLEGALS are NOT ALLOWED - nuff said

REFUGEES are NOT WELCOME (women / children exception) - all the guys need to grow some balls and fight for their country that is being torn apart instead of running for the next country they can set up shop in.

anyway thats my opinion.

If you agree. Awesome. If you don't agree, sucks to be you.

edit on 1-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

So give up the fight before it even began?

Should Europeans leave Europe so they could do what?

Would you flee the US to Europe to face the same problem on a different continent?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hold on. Most of my ancestors are Native American . Once upon a time , some tried to stop "illegal immigration" as well . Darn those radical European extremists fleeing persecution and tyranny.

Sarcasm ? Yes , no , maybe ? Hard to tell with me.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think we need more east asians. hard working, industrious, low crime, high intelligence, etc. I would say Japan specifically, but they need to stay there and breed more. they are a dying race..so China and Korea then.

Europeans dont want to leave. Its nice there..it isn't some giant civil war as alt media would have you believe, but they do need to step up and draw lines in the sand. Get some new leaders that wants to protect their way of life.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Hold on. Most of my ancestors are Native American . Once upon a time , some tried to stop "illegal immigration" as well . Darn those radical European extremists fleeing persecution and tyranny.

Sarcasm ? Yes , no , maybe ? Hard to tell with me.

Sarcasm, yes, truth, yes.
If only tge peo0le living in this land first, americans (with no prefixes appended to their race) had a better 'vetting' process. Maybe they wouldn't all mostly have been slaughtered for their land...

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
America needs Immigrants more than ever

The absolutely last thing America needs is more people.

When there already isn't enough to go around.

Too many mouths to feed and not enough soup to go around.

The United States of Dysfunction is not the worlds bed and breakfast.

You can come visit if yall want.

You can get it line like a good soverign state respecting folk should.

Take a number, and we'll get to you as soon as we can.

Meanwhile turn on the TV on the wall and watch some reality tv.

This concludes our message from the rally to restore sanity commission.
edit on 1-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
"America needs Immigrants more than ever"

No, No it doesn't.

new topics

top topics

join