I beleive, that a child is born pure. When they are born. They are perfect in that they are ready to go to Heaven. It is what we their parents and
society that brings the sins onto the child as they grow.
The sins that a child accumulates through their life is what Jesus died for. Not the sins of Adam and Eve nor of Cain and Abel. He died for the sins
that we do while alive.
Any thoughts on this?
Jesus is infallible . He have not to die for his sins .
Death is a rule . The pure child you talked about also dies , so no one has to die for his sins .
all i know is that in the end we need to be covered by the blood of christ because in the beginning we were subjected to a frustrated form of a
- Why Jesus himself was chosen to die for our sins? Why not anybody else ?
- Why a god have to die to rinse his people's sins , can't he rinse them without dying ?
- Jesus washed the sins of the people of his time , who will wash our sins on these times ?
- Why he washed them at 33AD , not on another time ?
- The Jews and Romans killed Jesus for many reasons , they didn't kill him to rinse your sins.
- What about being thankfull for those who killed Jesus to wash our sins ?
- Why there is hell and paradise if Jesus have to die to remove our sins ?