It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two giant alien spaceships crash-landed in Antarctica: Dr Pete Peterson reported by Wilcock

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hahaha, he could probably make a movie out of his wacky sci-fi ideas... that is if it wasn't basically a stolen plot line from stargate sg1 with a few fanciful twists thrown in.

I mean I wish this was for real, it would be pretty damn sweet. I even believe aliens do exist and have visited our planet at some point... but Wilcox doesn't have a shred of real evidence to go with his crackpot theories. He's so full of s**t it just comes spewing out of his mouth, he even tries flog it as science fact because it's too s**tty to make into decent science fiction

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Why don't these things ever crash in Central Part of downtown Los Angeles? It seems they always crash somewhere inaccessible and unverifiable. I call B.S.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Antarctica has been glaciated, nearly totally, for well over 500,000 years...something nearer to 40 million plus. No tropical vegetation would be present, I'm thinking...

Shenanigans. Especially given who some of the other names involved in this "disclosure" are... Wilcox and Goode.

Sorry, but no.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Travels light years and crashes not once but twice . Ummm no .

My thoughts exactly just wouldn't happen.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
worst source ever -1

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Exponential explosion of alien and ufo threads.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Strangely enough, most christians believe in aliens, we just call them demons
This has been going on since recorded history

Demons or Angels....

Maybe hybrids. People once demonically possessed getting baptized.

"All we have is hope that a dragon will be born again, and one will rise to lead us to freedom"

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
One of my biggest fears is walking out the door and getting hit by an alien spaceship crashing.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
One of my biggest fears is walking out the door and getting hit by an alien spaceship crashing.

Stay away from antarctica apparently they just dropping out the sky, I guess this is a cool vacation spot for aliens.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

THE 'LOST CITY' OF ANTARCTICA Shock claims massive ancient civilisation lies frozen beneath mile of Antarctic ice – and could even be Atlantis Conspiracy theorists believe that there is a secret city which has frozen over - and it could even be the Lost City of Atlantis www.thesun.co.uk...

Your attempts to ridicule all possibilities of the entire idea are so pathetic...

If it was only Goode, I would be the first one to disregard it, as I did. I don't trust his "contacts" to say the least.

However, the Antarctica theme is much wider than Goode.

Pete Peterson is insider whose interviews are well known for years.

Buzz Oldrin was there and said enigmatic words.

And now, the UK newspapers join the chorus, here is just ONE example. And don't say pls it is wrong that I post those links. If you want to criticize them, do it more intelligently and criticize the core information presented in them. Of course first one has to read it.

www.express.co.uk...

As far as the scientific theories go of how many million years glacial, well they may explain to us also how the Piri Reis map showed the under-glacial terrain in Antarctica in 1513without a single expedition and virtually undiscovered continent at that time. Perhaps the glaciers were not that large in ancient times. It is not me to say how it were. For ex. Siberia and Canada North were believed to be glaciated for long time too, until recent theories explained of a possible tropical ocean, vegetation, with apparent different set of poles at that time. As of how many millions of years back then, I DON'T KNOW and never claimed it otherwise.

To reject the entire idea of under-glacial ancient remnants, based on the most recent discoveries (and not based on Corey Goode, OMG!) is too self-confident and presumptuous to say the least. One may want to browse more google before taking stance of "what cannot be, because it cannot be"...But I see I'm losing my time here...
edit on 2-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Catcolouredpaint

This plot isn't stolen from SG1 this is from the XFiles Movie. I'm a nerd.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
All ye faithless in this thread - ridicule the Empire, would you?

On a slightly more serious note, there has been written some articles about our ability to detect a previous technological civilisation here on Earth, and the problems connected with it.

So, while there is not yet any evidence to suggest there ever was any technology of any kind, before the Rise of Man (as some have pompously styled it), someone has spent some time thinking about this.

The paper, called Prior Indigenous Technological Species was published at arXiv earlier this month, and was also written about by the Daily Mail.

It is a great read for everyone interested in thinking a bit outside the box. Everybody should think a bit outside the box from time to time, lest we forget how it is done.

The paper is written by an associate Professor in astronomy and astrophysics at Pennsylvania State University named Jason T. Wright, and is a highly teorethical piece that is not particulary concerned with such things as physical evidence, admittedly. Still, a great read.

And on the off chance that something of a undeniable technological persuasion lurking somewhere should one day be un-lurked, there is now one associate professor who can smirk a bit at the lunch table and say: "Yes, it is remarkable what they found. I wrote a paper back in April of 2017 titled..."

Anyway, the Empire is probably enroute to deal with all you frisky nay-sayers and rebel scum, so when the first star cruiser arrives in orbit, the professors paper will be a moot point. They have been underway for a good while too, so probably in quite a temper. If they don't crash, that is, into say the ice at Antartica.

They might. Drivin when angry is very dangerous. "Space rage", is a thing, I bet.

BT

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I think its a very cool story and it would be awesome..."if"...

The idea that two space ships, one with technology even more advanced than the other, both crash landed due to magnetic field disruption over the south pole is a bit much to take. Antarctica can't be the first planetary magnetic pole this super advanced civilization ever encountered...and if we can detect and measure the pole I am willing to bet an advanced civilization could too.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Disinformation agent.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Why not, I guess, but I wouldn't hold your breath..

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Doesn't the blood falls glacier prove the giant alien spaceships rotting under the ice?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Doesn't the blood falls glacier prove the giant alien spaceships rotting under the ice?

Only if it were made of iron.
Steampunk alien ship.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

OMG you're totally right!

How did I miss that?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
If Wilcox and Goode are connected with it, it's a hoax.
2nd.

David Wilcock is a fraud, Bser and a liar.

He's a self-centered egotistical con-man that people believe because they don't do their due diligence, on his past frauds, and scams.

But for entertainment and kicks let's look at a quote from the BSer's blog.

THE SECOND LAYER The second layer contains a huge mothership that crash-landed on tropical-looking trees on the surface of the Antarctic continent, as it would look under the ice. Crushed remains of palm, pineapple and other such trees can still be found beneath this gigantic and highly impressive craft -- way ahead of what we have in our current, 'accepted' technology.

First of we get lots of details, but no pictures, or movie clips. Second Antarctica has palms and pineapples now? lmao

So a highly advanced mother-ship crashes on Antarctica and has bits of a tropical fruit salad stuck to it?

I don't even know what to think of people that believe this tripe.
edit on 2-5-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Some of his books are like that.
I had to force feed this one to myself to get through it.
A second reading was a bit better. ( like visiting old friends like Franny and Stu).
Sometimes I curse him for a cop out ending like the dark tower series. Flippin ending up right back at the beginning.
The Tommyknockers was about a buried space ship that this woman digs up in her yard and as she uncovers it bit by bit it affects her like radiation poisoning but it also affects the people of the town who developed some supernatural abilities or start inventing elaborate machines which then act on their own.
A young boy built a magicians box where people disappear and reappear and made his little brother disappear. ( for real). Coke machines shot cans at people. The lady turns her dog into a living battery so she can disconnect from the grid.
The long dead aliens souls are trapped in the ship and they've gone crazy from eons of being trapped inside the metal ship. They act like demons against the town's folks.
The protagonist of sorts is the recovering alcoholic boyfriend of the lady who finds the ship. She's an author of western novels. (a common king archetype huh?) He's an unemployed teacher.

Anyway if people in the arctic region start acting crazy...
edit on 522017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join