It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two giant alien spaceships crash-landed in Antarctica: Dr Pete Peterson reported by Wilcock

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Well i guess the spaceships crashed because of poor design. I mean look the Empire builds a death star as big as a planet and they leave a hole straight to the reactor. I mean they could have went to lowes and just bought some sheet metal.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

According to Corey's data, it is now believed to be a little over 500,000 years old. This dates it to the time immediately before the civilization that had lived on Mars, when it was still Earth-like, was destroyed.
NASA announced that Mars was like Earth, and had an ocean that was up to a mile and a half deep across half of its surface, just a few years ago.

So according to David Wilcock Mars had a civilisation 500,000 years and still had an ocean until a few years ago ?
Sorry but that flies in the face of all the evidence we have on Mars , David has gone into full Sci Fi mode again.

divinecosmos.com... cock+Newsletter%29

Strangely apt link I feel.

Haha.. very apt indeed..

So this supposed ocean.. seems to have dried up pretty quickly and oddly enough undetected by the earth's scientists..
Oh except for one random guy that makes money from selling books..

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Fake and flawed sources...

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What Empire is this? They gonna find Darth Vader clones hidden beneath the ice?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

do you REALLY believe this ???

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If anyone actually takes Wilcock seriously,I feel bad for their critical thinking skills.

To the OP....put my pride and self confidence aside??
Would you like me to put my brain in a jar too??

Wilcock became the charlatan in 2012 when his ascension garbage didn't happen....but he DID make some good cash peddling his stuff til then.
I guess he remodeled his business plan and went back out on the circuit.

Thanks anyways and try not to be duped by these people.
edit on 1-5-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Regarding digging in Antarctica, even the official science bases score success, including by building the infrared telescope there (for what?).

You really don't know why they would put an infrared telescope somewhere it's really cold all the time?
Stop and think about it.
They are trying to detect heat signatures, so they want it somewhere the surrounding environment doesn't interfere with the readings. Like some place really cold.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Strangely enough, most christians believe in aliens, we just call them demons This has been going on since recorded history

Maybe this one was full of angels. On the other hand, who gets cast out of paradise and crash-lands to form a new civilization on a foreign continent? English criminals on Australia, for example. Apparently there were a few decent blokes among them.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

There's a fundamental problem with this story. If these are literally "layers" involving, at least partially, large objects at the scale of miles under polar ice, than on the time scale described, there's no certainty that one would be above the other. In fact, the debris field from a 500,000 year old crash would be spread out not dozens, but hundreds of miles away from the crash site, possibly widely (ie., in an alluvial fan-like pattern). So as described, the scenario doesn't make sense, in terms of geological time and such.

Bottom line is, a miles-wide UFO at the bottom of miles of glacial ice ice means a UFO debris field under ice that is much longer, and possibly much wider, than the original craft. Unless they're going to claim it's still intact...

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So they use magnetic propulsion to travel the cosmos but fail to detect or negotiate magnetic poles of planets????

Which in comparison to the magnetics needed to defy planet gravity and move a ship would be pretty weak...

Yeah not buying it.....

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
All the technology they have, and they can't work out what keeps causing them to crash on our blue marble.
Might not be the smartest aliens in the universe after all.

Maybe he has only just seen The Thing 1982
And thought it was a Ancient Aliens DocU.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Though I definitely struggle when he starts describing the plot to a Star Wars movie, I'm interested more in the Antarctica, Aliens and ancient civilisation connection.

Those Russian documentaries released several years back regarding Antarctica, UFO's and the Third Reich still have me convinced. They offer so much original video and other source material, which afaik is still available if you physically travel to Moskow. Big conspiracies being casually mentioned by Russian officials, or the Iran TV channel that claimed the US is being ran by aliums...

That stuff is all really far "out there", but they aren't laughing. Reality is sort of becoming a blur between science and fiction, perhaps because Hollywood has been ran by our Overlords for so long. If I didn't have the recollection of every space movie/book I've seen/read, I don't know how ridiculous I'dd think Wilcock his claims would be.

I feel like I've got confirmation aliums exist (the combination of elements listed above), or atleast that we've been visited before in the past. On our side of the globe, it's concidered conspiracy/science fiction, on the other, it seems to belong in the history department. I don't know if Russian officials would go this far to desceive both our and their population.

The only person currently somewhat tying all of this together is Wilcock. when he starts talking about the Alliance, space battles and light and starwars, I sort of lose him, but there being no alternatives on the matter (What DID happen in Antarctica, with the germans, with the US Intelligence knowledge of these apparant facts?).

I want anwsers damnit! I'll swim through oceans of garbage like this knowing I'm getting closers and closer.
edit on 1-5-2017 by Vechthaan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

There's a fundamental problem with this story. If these are literally "layers" involving, at least partially, large objects at the scale of miles under polar ice, than on the time scale described, there's no certainty that one would be above the other. In fact, the debris field from a 500,000 year old crash would be spread out not dozens, but hundreds of miles away from the crash site, possibly widely (ie., in an alluvial fan-like pattern). So as described, the scenario doesn't make sense, in terms of geological time and such.

Bottom line is, a miles-wide UFO at the bottom of miles of glacial ice ice means a UFO debris field under ice that is much longer, and possibly much wider, than the original craft. Unless they're going to claim it's still intact...

It would be impossible to get to. Something trapped under two miles of ice might as well be on mars. It would cost twice that to get to and we would need to invent some new tech.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
So they use magnetic propulsion to travel the cosmos but fail to detect or negotiate magnetic poles of planets????

Which in comparison to the magnetics needed to defy planet gravity and move a ship would be pretty weak...

Yeah not buying it.....

As i said earlier seems like a major design flaw doesnt it?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yep, there's a few holes in the plot of this made for SciFy channel movie.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I think they crashed because of the 3 days of darkness; just to keep everything in context with your other thread...then again they could be demons, or the 3rd secret of Fatima

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i'l think i'l ridicule you

ridicule
ridicule
ridicule

see

its easy....

edit on 1-5-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ok . No. I'm not laughing.