It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Joseph Watson is Wrong about The Okay Sign not Being a Symbol for Hate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
Two genders yo!

The latest dance move to hit the club scene: the two gender yoyo.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Now that liberals can be triggered by simple hand signs, I have increased the use of OK symbols, thumbs up, and peace sign by 2000 %.

Maybe if we give them enough tough love they will learn tolerance and acceptance just like little children.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Now that liberals can be triggered by simple hand signs, I have increased the use of OK symbols, thumbs up, and peace sign by 2000 %.

Maybe if we give them enough tough love they will learn tolerance and acceptance just like little children.

It's not just the liberals. It's a lot of people. The triggering is yuuuuuugggggggeeeeeee.

I've been doing the "be seeing you" handsign again. Haven't done it in years. No one is really taking notice yet. People out here don't read or watch the news, I guess.

Love is for suckers.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

but we are consciousness, Lucifer may be the GOAT, but consciousness is not a thing..... besides i would bitch slap lucifer if he/she pissed me off, i have been bad mouthing Lucifer, the devil and Satan for a while now, and they have not turned up to say..... gonna stop trash talking me, do you know why???? because they are all afraid of Dave..(me)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

but we are consciousness, Lucifer may be the GOAT, but consciousness is not a thing..... besides i would bitch slap lucifer if he/she pissed me off, i have been bad mouthing Lucifer, the devil and Satan for a while now, and they have not turned up to say..... gonna stop trash talking me, do you know why???? because they are all afraid of Dave..(me)

Or they dont exist after all.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

That is not how lucifer works. She works by pretending to be your best friend. She disguises herself as an Angel of light. She appears to be as "one of the guys" but in reality she is an implant of suggestions. Kinda like a KGB spy infiltrating the U.S. She is master of infiltration and deceit. She wears a fake "innocent" smile but her touch is deadly.

Everything desired in flesh, (which has no real meaning to what life is really about) is actually what feeds her chalice. Her greatest weapon is actually infiltration within. Keep this in mind, because this applies to everything. She is a snake after all. And it is this reason why everyone needs to look at themselves in the mirror.

Because the only thing Lucy is doing is suggesting, and then accusing. She is a prosecutor false flag. In judgement she will argue this case against you.

Kinda like how hades argued about that woman eating half the fruit and said "she belongs to me".

Take these allegories and metaphors as you will. However, those who are not aligned with God's laws are in for a surprise. Does not matter whether you believe it or not. As with everything, time will tell.

I will give you a star for mocking her though.

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

Or they dont exist after all.

You have no proof of this. Noone does. There is testimony from people experiencing the phenomenon for themselves. So, that being said, most of us who HAVE seen it, wish to commune with those who have. To compare experiences to find the common denominator.

Even Science has admitted that a supreme being exists. Including Einstein.

So that's both Christians and Science saying otherwise.

So maybe there is more to the story than you yourself can see before you. Those of us who are aware know they exist. But that is mostly because we dared open pandoras box; while others remained trapped inside their own boxes.

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I assure you, I am not a liberal. I am neither left nor right, and constantly spoken out against Moloch Illuminati Jesuit Hillary. I am what you would call "center."

I don't believe in Politics, I do believe in Jesus Christ the one and only true savior.

That being said, I am noticing the same exact attitude between both Social Justice Warriors and the Right. Almost cultist.. Just saying, you become what you hate. (Most on the right are becoming what they hate already; and this is the truth.). I see no difference now between trump supporters and antifa. Both are rejecting facts,

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 05 May 2017 11:41:55 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 05 May 2017 11:41:55 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

This is like saying that the Swastika is Evil because the Nazi's used it.........

Just because someone , or a group of people use a certain sign or symbol for their own nefarious purposes does not mean that its bad as a whole.......

When im diving and give this hand gesture, im not saying hail Satan......

I feel like people are losing their grasp on common sense.......

Exactly, just like the Rainbow.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Doesn't it represent the 3rd eye, the winky valve between your rear pockets?

Like the rest of that culture is centered around..

edit on 5-5-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

You have no proof of this. Noone does. There is testimony from people experiencing the phenomenon for themselves. So, that being said, most of us who HAVE seen it, wish to commune with those who have. To compare experiences to find the common denominator.

Even Science has admitted that a supreme being exists. Including Einstein.

So that's both Christians and Science saying otherwise.

So maybe there is more to the story than you yourself can see before you. Those of us who are aware know they exist. But that is mostly because we dared open pandoras box; while others remained trapped inside their own boxes.

Einstein wasn't a supreme being. He was just this guy, you know?

SO, how do you open this Pandora's Box? I'd love to see some supernatural stuff. I mean, life is pretty boring right now, what, with all this Trumpsters vs SJWs business going on at every turn. Can't even go to the grocery store without hearing something about it. It's getting old. I'm looking for something I've never experienced before. Pandora's Box sounds enticing.

Err... She's a girl, right?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

love your post, and it sounds like Archons you are describing, i will look some more into what you say though, i love diving in to these things, it would be great if you had any links for me (to start me off)..

and by the way, i just wrote those exact words, "as with everything, time will tell" in a post, did you know that and that is why you wrote that, or was that some synchronicity right there.....( i get that a lot )

also, what does the lightning bolt symbol mean to you?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You don't see it, but I do. They (the Illuminati) are trying to discredit the things that give them away. How to hide the truth? In plain site while the naive people believe whatever their god mainstream media tells them.

Only a fool will trust corporations. And I'd say that accounts to 90% of people on this planet.

There is a reason why 144,000 will be saved. It's because 144,000 will choose to be saved. The rest chose Lucifers path.
And this is the Truth. Not an opinion; but the truth.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 06 May 2017 06:15:50 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 06:15:50 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

love your post, and it sounds like Archons you are describing, i will look some more into what you say though, i love diving in to these things, it would be great if you had any links for me (to start me off)..

and by the way, i just wrote those exact words, "as with everything, time will tell" in a post, did you know that and that is why you wrote that, or was that some synchronicity right there.....( i get that a lot )

The Archons are Luciferians. They the "archons" use political correctness to get their way because they know they do not have truth on their side. The story of archons originated with the Gnostics who worshipped Sophia/ Sophiel. (Lucifer/Venus).

They think Sophia or this mother goddess is superior to Yahweh. They make it look like Yahweh is the bad one when he is not. This is why I said that the luciferians politically corrected God himself. The reason they say this is because of the ten commandments. The ten commandments puts a stop to their babylonian rituals and human sacrifices. (Thou shall not kill)

I almost got pulled into the sophia story a couple years ago when I studied forbidden knowledge.

what does the lightning bolt symbol mean to you?

King James Bible Luke 10:18
"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven."

SO, how do you open this Pandora's Box? I'd love to see some supernatural stuff. I mean, life is pretty boring right now, what, with all this Trumpsters vs SJWs business going on at every turn. Can't even go to the grocery store without hearing something about it. It's getting old. I'm looking for something I've never experienced before. Pandora's Box sounds enticing.

1. I know Einstein wasn't supreme. I simply noted him as a scientist that mentioned the existence of a supreme being.

As for opening Pandora's box; I wouldn't recommend it. I used to say; "my life is boring; nothing interesting ever happens.". Funny how life will give you what you want. Thoughts are powerful, you reap what you sow. If you apply this law to everything, what your heart treasures there your heart will be.

The problem is, your biggest enemy is you. Try and get past your ego's addictions and you will have a difficult time. I say this because it's your ego talking to me right now. Not your spirit/soul.

Your ego means nothing to me. Ego = Satan's minion/satan itself.

Pride causes the fall. But If you really want to know? We live in a SATANIC society. Where the powers that be practice satanism/ luciferianism and teaches it to the public subliminally through movies and music. It is part of MK Ultra. You are not you. You are a program, programmed by someone else. And most of mainstreams songs are dedicated to Lucy- the may queen.

Want the truth? Want to really open pandora's box? Defeat your ego; seek and you will find.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 06 May 2017 06:40:27 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 06:40:27 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The Archons are Luciferians. They the "archons" use political correctness to get their way because they know they do not have truth on their side. The story of archons originated with the Gnostics who worshipped Sophia/ Sophiel. (Lucifer/Venus).

They think Sophia or this mother goddess is superior to Yahweh. They make it look like Yahweh is the bad one when he is not. This is why I said that the luciferians politically corrected God himself. The reason they say this is because of the ten commandments. The ten commandments puts a stop to their babylonian rituals and human sacrifices. (Thou shall not kill)

I almost got pulled into the sophia story a couple years ago when I studied forbidden knowledge.

what does the lightning bolt symbol mean to you?

King James Bible Luke 10:18
"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven."

1. I know Einstein wasn't supreme. I simply noted him as a scientist that mentioned the existence of a supreme being.

As for opening Pandora's box; I wouldn't recommend it. I used to say; "my life is boring; nothing interesting ever happens.". Funny how life will give you what you want. Thoughts are powerful, you reap what you sow. If you apply this law to everything, what your heart treasures there your heart will be.

The problem is, your biggest enemy is you. Try and get past your ego's addictions and you will have a difficult time. I say this because it's your ego talking to me right now. Not your spirit/soul.

Your ego means nothing to me. Ego = Satan's minion/satan itself.

Pride causes the fall. But If you really want to know? We live in a SATANIC society. Where the powers that be practice satanism/ luciferianism and teaches it to the public subliminally through movies and music. It is part of MK Ultra. You are not you. You are a program, programmed by someone else. And most of mainstreams songs are dedicated to Lucy- the may queen.

Want the truth? Want to really open pandora's box? Defeat your ego; seek and you will find.

Hold up. I'm a minion? You mean like King Bob? Awesome!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

To answer whether or not you are a minion; you must ask yourself if any of these traits are in you:
luxuria / Lust.
gula / Gluttony.
avaritia / Greed.
acedia / Sloth.
ira / Wrath.
invidia / Envy.
superbia / Pride.

If the answer is yes, then you answered your own question. I will leave you with words which Jesus actually spoke;

The Rich Young Man Mathew 19 King James Bible

Mat 19:16  And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 
Mat 19:17  And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 
Mat 19:18  He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 
Mat 19:19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 
Mat 19:20  The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 
Mat 19:21  Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 
Mat 19:22  But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

Reflect on the above and also on the following:

No One Is Righteous Romans 3 King James Bible.

Rom 3:9  What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 
Rom 3:10  As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

There is great wisdom in these words. But it needs to be meditated and reflected on. I am just pointing towards the door.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 06 May 2017 07:42:03 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 07:42:03 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: 4003fireglo

To answer whether or not you are a minion; you must ask yourself if any of these traits are in you:
luxuria / Lust.
gula / Gluttony.
avaritia / Greed.
acedia / Sloth.
ira / Wrath.
invidia / Envy.
superbia / Pride.

If the answer is yes, then you answered your own question. I will leave you with words which Jesus actually spoke;

The Rich Young Man Mathew 19 King James Bible

Mat 19:16  And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 
Mat 19:17  And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 
Mat 19:18  He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 
Mat 19:19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 
Mat 19:20  The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 
Mat 19:21  Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 
Mat 19:22  But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

Reflect on the above and also on the following:

No One Is Righteous Romans 3 King James Bible.

Rom 3:9  What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 
Rom 3:10  As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

There is great wisdom in these words. But it needs to be meditated and reflected on. I am just pointing towards the door.

One time I was in a band called Gulo Gulo. We liked wolverines that much. This was before the x men movie craze, though.

I'm not in lust. I'd rather practice bass than ever deal with another damn female.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So is the middle finger still good to use while driving and such. For general communications of course.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join