It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Joseph Watson is Wrong about The Okay Sign not Being a Symbol for Hate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Or it could just mean that I'm too busy to say OK and just help up my hand. SMH

Not everything is a boogie man coming to get you! We need to stop the madness!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: constant_thought

The ok sign has been an ok sign for many, many moons. As far as the celebs using it to show an "all seeing eye" type thing or the pyramid gesture over the eye, its for publicity. It gets a lot of media attention, celebs don't know anything more than we do, they can just go on a private yachting holiday more often

If I was a Criminal, I would tell people it is mostly for attention. Nothing to see here folks. Move along. It would be my way of getting away with a lie.

Evil does exist and you would be naive to simply trust in the words of greedy corporations over the words of a concerned citizen. There is more than meets the eye. You can even see the devil if you choose to.

maybe you want to get rid of the "killuminati"

That is in memory of Tupac Shakur. The Original Killuminati, the man who rebelled against the Illuminati and exposed them through his songs before he was "killed". He also exposes Trump as one of them. Makaveli /Tupac is a Hero for doing what many celebs would not. Tell the truth.

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Hitler visited tibet where he encountered hidden secret

And you have some historical evidence for this? No doubt you will provide some proof in the name of "denying ignorance"

As for Evidences. I can give it but I know you will dismiss it anyways. So why should I bother if you wont even watch it for yourself because either "it's too long" or "I am too lazy to investigate myself so I will just dismiss it".

bottomline is, people just want their agenda. They dont care about the truth.

Nazi SS in Tibet

Rise of the Nazi Cult (Part 1 of 2)

Rise of the Nazi Cult (Part 2 of 2)

edit on st2017000000Mondayst000000Mon, 01 May 2017 10:11:05 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 01 May 2017 10:11:05 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

edit on st2017000000Mondayst000000Mon, 01 May 2017 10:12:52 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 01 May 2017 10:12:52 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

To know the future you just need to open your eyes. World War three is here. It is also biblical prophecy. All I am doing is comparing what i see with scriptures. And it is highly accurate.

Can't wait to see the look on people's faces when the nephilim and abaddon arrives. Remember this post when they arrive.

Noone knows what day or hour. It will come like a thief in the night.

and when do you suppose this will happen? Since you know the future now I mean......

No you are seeing confirmation bias. Havent seen no oceans turn to blood yet. hadnt heard no trumpets. havent seen no massive plague. No peace in the holy land yet either. thats what you look for Peace in the middle east with the jews. Then you know its coming.

Ok isnt a Satanic sign unless you are a satanist or say hail you know who when tossing it up. you been on here too long.(no insult just woried bout ya)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
NO

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Ok isnt a Satanic sign unless you are a satanist or say hail you know who when tossing it up. you been on here too long.
a reply to: yuppa

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yes, best to chop your hands off so you dont do any symbol that someone somewhere at some time may have used it for a different purpose.

The internet would be a lot quieter though.

I bet QWERTY is the name of some ancient pagan god..gah...dont use keyboards!

Imagine the universe so absurd that signs and words you have no clue about evokes demons and such. I mean, if that is the case, then clearly these entities are far stronger and more "magical" than the god who made a mess of creation by allowing such nonsense.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think this is ridiculous.

People are searching for hidden meanings when most likely there is none.

It's just a sign to signal that you're OK.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
I think this is ridiculous.

People are searching for hidden meanings when most likely there is none.

It's just a sign to signal that you're OK.

That's the common meaning in western countries. It is an insult in Islamic countries---as many military personnel found out upon being shipped to those countries. I seriously doubt that any gesture has any "universal" meaning.
To run with "It's satanic" or "It's racist" is just pure unadulterated ignorance of cultural differences around the world. Seriously, some of you folks need to get outside more....
This is as silly as the "Brown lunch bags are racist" dust-up.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Next thing, is considering the Finger as racist too!

I think there's a concentrated effort on some social groups to create confusion and bickering with the objective to give them a struggle purpose. Seriously.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

To know the future you just need to open your eyes. World War three is here. It is also biblical prophecy. All I am doing is comparing what i see with scriptures. And it is highly accurate.

Can't wait to see the look on people's faces when the nephilim and abaddon arrives. Remember this post when they arrive.

Lol.

What?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Ok isnt a Satanic sign unless you are a satanist or say hail you know who when tossing it up. you been on here too long.
a reply to: yuppa

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I can't wait to see people's faces, at least until they are ripped off and eaten, when the Shoggoth and Mi-Go arrive.

Remember this post when they arrive.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Yet your own post doesn't say what you claim it says. Watson didn't talk about any possible occult usage of the sign; he spoke of it not being racist, and he's correct. It isn't racist. Whether or not it's used by some for occult purposes is a separate issue. The MSM is still wrong, and he's still right.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Every time I see the OP post, I'm going to make the a=ok finger dealie at them. Just to be a dick.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Yes you shoved a lot of videos at me ...but where do any of them prove that Hitler visited Tibet? That was your claim - that Hitler went to Tibet...not some divisions of Germans marching East

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

people's faces whenthe nephilim and abaddon arrives.

Well the according to your Bible the Nephilim are already here

Gen 6:4

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I think you see too much into things...and you make bold claims

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

When are they coming? I'd love to see Adaddon! Man, he was great with Venom. Is he still in Venom, Inc? There's just not another drummer like him! Does the Scripture say anything about a Led Zeppelin reunion? I mean, there are rumors of a LZ reunion, but I still haven't heard anything solid about it. I sure hope they do one. I'd go see them in the desert. I'd be giving all kinds of OK signs if that happened! And that's all the sign would mean. OK. That's it. It would't mean the Illuminati and it wouldn't mean white power and it wouldn't mean white supremacy. It would mean OK because I'd be very happy to see a LZ reunion concert. John Paul Jones, man. He's just awesome.

I've heard of Nephilim, but I've never sat down to listen to them. Maybe I should.

Now, as far as those other cats you mentioned - the ones that'll validate your existence when they show up - when's that gonna happen? I need to know so I can be there to buy you a drink so you can gloat. It'll be a gloat beer, I guess. Just as long as it's not during the same time the LZ reunion is. That'd be a serious conflict of schedules right there.

Now, about seeing the future by opening your eyes: sorry, but you can't do it. You can't know the future or see the future because it hasn't happened yet, and you can't see or know things that haven't happened yet, even if there's news about it because then it's all prediction and speculation. Can't be done.

Now, about this OK hand sign everyone's freaking out about: it's just a hand signal to let people know everything's OK. It's like saying "Hey, pally. I'm OK and it's all gonna be alright." That's really all it amounts to. There's nothing Satanic or Whitish about it. And if there were, who cares? It's a free dadgum world. You wanna be a Satanist? Fine. You wanna be Whitey Supreme? Fine. Just whatever. People just get freaked out by the littlest things, I swear. Like this new spinning whirley toys, or whatever. Did people think the Illuminati produced yoyos so they could take over the world? Or was that before the Illuminati? They've been around for a while, right? Yoyos, I mean. The Illuminati has been around for a while, I know.

I mean, they've been around so long you'd think they'd have taken over the world by now, you know? Most people give up after a few generations. I guess they're immortal and have all the time they need, so why worry. But if that's the case, then, I dunno, why even bother? Why bother with taking over the world if you've got all that time? Why not start a band or something? Or make a movie? I mean, for frak's sake, they've got to be the lamest secret society ever if they can't even make a movie. Who'd wanna be in that club? I'd rather be a Scientologist because at least they make movies. Bad ones, but still. You get the girl at the end, right? Or guy. Or whatever. I keep hearing there're more than one genders now, so I dunno. Just whatever you want, as long as you get some after you make the movie.

And another thing: Lucifer is a female? She must be pretty hot.

HOT. Get it? Hot? Lucifer? The Devil? HOT!!!

Wow.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Ooooooooooooo Patrick McGoohan! Now, that symbol is DEFINITELY NOT White Power or Satanic or Illuminatist. I've got to watch that series again. SOON.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Two genders yo!
edit on 4-5-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join