It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Joseph Watson is Wrong about The Okay Sign not Being a Symbol for Hate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
a reply to: SoulSurfer

So ... correct me if I am wrong, but if you acknowledge the gesture has different meanings it should follow that you acknowledge that the gesture has no inherent meaning, and that its meaning as a symbol thus must be found in its intend.

The gesture is just that; a gesture.

Connect the Dots.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
when i was in europe in the 70's, that OK sign
was the equivalent of calling someone an @55hole

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: alsee

Did they ever explain why?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

You said you knew when a nuke was going to be dropped on the US as a false flag....

So why don't you tell us, and not try and conflate your "prediction" w bible versus about the second coming....

You stated you knew , now you're saying you don't know because the Bible says no one will....

Come on man how bout some intellectual honesty here

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

This is like saying that the Swastika is Evil because the Nazi's used it.........

Just because someone , or a group of people use a certain sign or symbol for their own nefarious purposes does not mean that its bad as a whole.......

When im diving and give this hand gesture, im not saying hail Satan......

I feel like people are losing their grasp on common sense.......

Hitler visited tibet where he encountered hidden secrets involving reptilian beings. The swastica is also the symbol of the order of the black sun. Also known as the jesuits.

It is a fact that hitler modelled his SS army according to the principles of the jesuit order. Hitler had the backing of the Rothschilds.

They taught enlightenment. Lucifer IS the enlightenment. The real secret here is, where is lucifer's hiding place? Who is the beast of prophecy? the flesh. The DNA is where it hides thanks to the fall back in Genesis. That is why it is within each human being "the light within."

I care not if you believe me. My only purpose is to warn you. if you dont seek God, then lucifer will claim you as hers. Because your flesh belongs to Lucifer. All of flesh belongs to it. (Except those who God will save.)

It was used in to media long long long before any of that.....why didn't you mention that actual history instead of this giant paragraph of info you can't prove?

What I said still stands.....

Just because someone hikacks a symbol doesn't make that symbols universal meaning.....

And I know you don't care if we believe you, it's just an excuse not to provide and real evidence or proof on your wild " predictions" and theories....

Which is fine, I do love reading interesting stuff!! But you can't blame us for challenging them

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

So ... correct me if I am wrong, but if you acknowledge the gesture has different meanings it should follow that you acknowledge that the gesture has no inherent meaning, and that its meaning as a symbol thus must be found in its intend.

Connect the Dots.

Again no offense, but you making a chart doesn't make any of it fact

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: alsee

Did they ever explain why?

Yeah sign language

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You said you knew when a nuke was going to be dropped on the US as a false flag....

So why don't you tell us, and not try and conflate your "prediction" w bible versus about the second coming....

You stated you knew , now you're saying you don't know because the Bible says no one will....

Come on man how bout some intellectual honesty here

My exact words:

I also predict a nuclear false flag attack inside the U.S. Why do i say this? Because from where I am at in Knowledge? I can see the future. And it is gonna be hell on earth.

I did not say "when".

Noone knows when tribulation will start except God himself. It comes like a thief in the night. So please do not put words in my mouth. I never said "when".

I only know it will happen for one reason. I see the real news and keep my eye on world events, north korea etc dancing on nuclear threats.

If you are a Christian, then you will take it as a sign and a warning of biblical prophecy:

Matthew 24:6King James Version (KJV)

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Jesus himself said this as a sign for discernment. THAT is how I know. Im not a mystic. I am simply Vigilant.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

You cannot defeat Moloch without God.

God does not want to defeat Moloch, they work together to control and repress humanity.

Kekism will destroy Moloch and unite humanity, leading us from the darkness into the light.
Embrace kek, study the digits and allow meme magic to show you the truth path to salvation.

Shadilay.

edit on 1-5-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yes I Am a Christian, but there have been wars and rumors of wars since that passage was written....

So it's a blanket statement , besides that fact we've also been in an ongoing war for the last 12 years at least sooooo.....

The world has been in constant conflict for thousands of years....

So no I don't see what's happening now as part of prophecy....I see it as continuation of what's been happening for millennia ...

And you DID say you can see the future....

That's your claim not mine, I just challenged you since you can see the future to tell us when....

You tie it to the second coming and Armageddon. So that's why you say you can't tell us because god says no one will know....

There have been bombs dropped all over the world and there has been no Armageddon.....

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

By seeing the future, through knowledge (staying vigilant).

One The Georgia Guidestone plan to maintain population under a certain number.
Combined with biblical prophecy. Plus all the tensions around the world. (Even in our own backyard.)

Yes I have had visions / dreams of Armageddon as well as huge beings coming down to devour people in a harvest. But, whether that is a future event remains to be seen. All I know is, from careful analysis and research, I simply arrived at that conclusion.

Even you gotta admit that the events happening now is a bit more extreme than it was in the past. We always had wars but this time it may be different.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Hitler visited tibet where he encountered hidden secret

And you have some historical evidence for this? No doubt you will provide some proof in the name of "denying ignorance"

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

If an ok sign is so "evil" maybe you want to get rid of the "killuminati" in your avatar - just so you don't give them more power....LOL

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I also predict a nuclear false flag attack inside the U.S.

The only thing I see eye to eye with you on this post

The ok sign has been an ok sign for many, many moons. As far as the celebs using it to show an "all seeing eye" type thing or the pyramid gesture over the eye, its for publicity. It gets a lot of media attention, celebs don't know anything more than we do, they can just go on a private yachting holiday more often
edit on 1/5/2017 by constant_thought because: typo

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Cool thread and all and I'm gonna let you finish but I have a couple questions.

Why do you suppose 4chan is all abuzz with comments like "those retards will fall for anything lol" as they discuss how the media has fallen for the "racist okay symbol?"

Why do you suppose, taking at face value your claim that so many people use this symbol knowing what it means, that there's suddenly an effort to deny its "true" meaning? If the illuminati is all about rubbing it in everybody's faces then why are there people trying to deny it? I don't see any campaigns about any of the other symbols that have been labeled illuminati, so....why this one?

If you've known about this for so long why are you just now making a thread about it? Y'know...after 4chan came up with the whole idea. "Nah uh I totally knew about this before 4chan" isn't really the greatest supporting statement.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22183381]SoulSurfer

I see a PC Interpretation of a Word here that is Totally Made Up to Suit a Liberal Political Agenda .
I Guess that Means Eddie Murphy is a Racist too ?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Connect the Dots.

You forgot to mention The Enlightenment, the period of time that brought us modern democracy, science, and modern medicine. To be enlightened is to be filled with light, as opposed to being filled with darkness. It's a common religious theme, mostly because it's pretty effective at symbolizing the feeling that religious connection brings.

Let me ask you something. Did you ask Jesus into your heart? If yes, did it feel, at that moment, like your heart was full of light, or full of darkness? That's all enlightenment means, that feeling of purity and connection. Religions treat it differently, some view it as being filled with the inner light of your own full potential, while others see it as being filled with the light of the god or the gods, depending on who they worship. Don't put Buddhism and the Illuminati in the same category. It's just ridiculous.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

When im diving and give this hand gesture, im not saying hail Satan......

That makes one of us.

The last time I threw the 'okay' sign at some inconsiderately-driving clown he promptly drove into a bridge abutment due to my dark master's power.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Mark my words. There is a reason why only 144,000 will be saved in the end. Because the rest thought they knew when they knew nothing.

You cannot defeat Moloch without God.

That being Said. I quit the truth movement. It's dead and people have been led astray. There is no hope for humanity.

Let Me guess... Jehovah Witness™ ? The last 2x one of Y'alls minions bothered Me again by knocking on My door, after I "WITNESSED" Him stop and read the sign that reads "No Soliciting. This includes those peddling Religion™" I figured I'd get 'something' out of it.. The first words out of His mouth were "Do You know the Bible™"? and started opening up to a certain verse. I was waiting to see 'the child™' (They ALWAYS carry a newborn. Must be in the playbook..) and here comes the Lady carrying the baby w/another Lady.

He finally found the verse He was looking for and I immediately said "Excuse Me, but are You going to read something from TheBible™"? He replied "Yes, I'm going to..." I interrupted Him to say "Is it in English?" He said "Yes" I then asked "Did You see My sign, it is also in English"? He told Me that He isn't 'selling' anything, He is "giving it away" and that He 'didn't really notice it.. Then He went on about "144,000 different groups" sitting next to God.

I told Him to 'Beat It' take My name off the list and parted with "I know 'They' (Church™ "Shot callers") don't want any windows around, but I watched You read that sign through My window, You're peddling religion™..

Oddly, it changed to 144,000 'groups' after the JW™ Movement conned more than 144,000 'members'..

Where is the "proof" of Illuminati™ connection betwixt Herr Drumpf and The Clinton Cabal™?? They're 'politicians™' so of course they're "shady" Like someone making $$$ off of God through religion™ God is FREE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join