It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Joseph Watson is Wrong about The Okay Sign not Being a Symbol for Hate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
First of all, I am not a lefty nor am I a liberal. I am a Christian who has been exposing the Illuminati.
I am aware that mainstream media is also saying that the okay sign is racist. For once they are correct, in more ways than you can imagine.
The reason I write this post is to refute Paul Joseph Watson's claims.

For once mainstream is telling the truth. (as hard as it is to believe.) Just not the whole truth.

Here is what the Okay sign means for those who belong to the occult:

OK—Sign of the Divine King
"Annuit Coeptus" - He approves our undertaking.
— Latin inscription atop the all-seeing eye on the U.S.A. one dollar bill
Westerner s know it as the "okay" (or "OK") sign. It's done with the fingers and thumb of right or left hands (usually the right). Simply touch the index finger to the thumb, creating a circle. The other three fingers then spiral off and there you have it—the well-known symbol for OK. Universally, this sign means alright, acceptable, good, right-on, you bet!, A-OK, satisfactory...

But to occultists, the OK sign takes on darker significance. First, we have the circle, indicating the sun deity and the Mason's never-ending quest for more light. To Freemasonry, the circle also represents the female genitalia, or yoni. In the Hindu religion, the OK sign is a revered mudra (sacred gesture) meaning "infinity" or perfection. It is associated with the female genitalia — thumb and forefinger pressed together at the tips with the other three fingers extended.

In the practice of tantric yoga (sex rituals), the OK sign is a token of ecstasy, spiritual and physical. In ancient Sumeria and Persia, charms and amulets have been discovered of fingers and hands in the modern OK position, joined along with horns implying fertility. The three fingers extended outward are symbolic of ecstatic union with the Goddess, the third member of the pagan trinity.

In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). Some go so far as to adopt the view that the bent three fingers are shaped as three number six's, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign. Oh what a web of evil wicked men can weave around something seemingly so ordinary and mundane.

In the Illuminist philosophy, the OK sign becomes a sign indicating approval of the Divine King, their coming Lord of Light, whom we as Christians know as antichrist. To them it means, "He approves our undertaking." This meaning is roughly equivalent to the words in Latin atop the all-seeing eye of Osiris on our U.S. one dollar bill—Annuit Coeptus. Source Click

See also:
Top Ten Illuminati Symbols

And:Okay Symbol 666 Google Search results

For once mainstream is telling the truth about this symbol, just not the whole truth cause it would give their celebrities away; since they do it often to hail the all seeing eye.

Infowars is shooting themselves in the foot with this one.

edit on st2017000000Mondayst000000Mon, 01 May 2017 01:05:31 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 01 May 2017 01:05:31 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So.. your sources say it can be:

* an illuminati symbol
* an occultist symbol
* a tantric yoga symbol
* a satanic 666 symbol

None of that says it's a racist symbol... and regardless of some obscure meanings you managed to dig up, it's used commonly by average people in a completely non-sinister fashion all the time and it's perfectly fine. Get over it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
All symbols dont inherently bear the intent by the user of the dark(est) meanings they've ever represented.

PJW was speaking in terms of this white supremacist assertion.

Every symbol possible has been used across the millenia for all sorts of meanings. Take the "Cross" for instance. Been around a lot longer than 2000 years.

But your interjection isn't inherently 'wrong' either.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

First of all, I am not a lefty nor am I a liberal. I am a Christian who has been exposing the Illuminati.
I am aware that mainstream media is also saying that the okay sign is racist. For once they are correct, in more ways than you can imagine.
The reason I write this post is to refute Paul Joseph Watson's claims.

For once mainstream is telling the truth. (as hard as it is to believe.) Just not the whole truth.

Here is what the Okay sign means for those who belong to the occult:

OK—Sign of the Divine King
"Annuit Coeptus" - He approves our undertaking.
— Latin inscription atop the all-seeing eye on the U.S.A. one dollar bill
Westerner s know it as the "okay" (or "OK") sign. It's done with the fingers and thumb of right or left hands (usually the right). Simply touch the index finger to the thumb, creating a circle. The other three fingers then spiral off and there you have it—the well-known symbol for OK. Universally, this sign means alright, acceptable, good, right-on, you bet!, A-OK, satisfactory...

But to occultists, the OK sign takes on darker significance. First, we have the circle, indicating the sun deity and the Mason's never-ending quest for more light. To Freemasonry, the circle also represents the female genitalia, or yoni. In the Hindu religion, the OK sign is a revered mudra (sacred gesture) meaning "infinity" or perfection. It is associated with the female genitalia — thumb and forefinger pressed together at the tips with the other three fingers extended.

In the practice of tantric yoga (sex rituals), the OK sign is a token of ecstasy, spiritual and physical. In ancient Sumeria and Persia, charms and amulets have been discovered of fingers and hands in the modern OK position, joined along with horns implying fertility. The three fingers extended outward are symbolic of ecstatic union with the Goddess, the third member of the pagan trinity.

In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). Some go so far as to adopt the view that the bent three fingers are shaped as three number six's, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign. Oh what a web of evil wicked men can weave around something seemingly so ordinary and mundane.

In the Illuminist philosophy, the OK sign becomes a sign indicating approval of the Divine King, their coming Lord of Light, whom we as Christians know as antichrist. To them it means, "He approves our undertaking." This meaning is roughly equivalent to the words in Latin atop the all-seeing eye of Osiris on our U.S. one dollar bill—Annuit Coeptus. Source Click

See also:
Top Ten Illuminati Symbols

And:Okay Symbol 666 Google Search results

For once mainstream is telling the truth about this symbol, just not the whole truth cause it would give their celebrities away; since they do it often to hail the all seeing eye.

Infowars is shooting themselves in the foot with this one.

Does the "okay" sign always mean the same thing?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Something came to me the other day. (Bear with me on this one okay?)

Have you ever heard of the new latest toy called "fidget spinner?"

I was watching reactions to this latest toy and saw people becoming almost "zombified" or Hypnotized. I asked myself, what is the point of this toy?? It bugged me alot, which is odd cause it is just a "harmless' toy right? And it's the latest craze trend (reminds me of the pet rock.)

But what really caught my attention was the words he used to describe "the satisfying feeling"

Just spinning like the Universe right now. Deep

Then I took a closer look and the position of his fingers on the fidget spinner is that of a mudra.

But to occultists, the OK sign takes on darker significance. First, we have the circle, indicating the sun deity and the Mason's never-ending quest for more light. To Freemasonry, the circle also represents the female genitalia, or yoni. In the Hindu religion, the OK sign is a revered mudra

It is a fact; that the illuminati teaches enlightenment. Yogis teaches enlightenment. Mystery Babylon taught enlightenment. Lucifer IS the "light within". The "enlightenment".

This is the truth. What i see here is people falling for a trap, a deadly trap for the soul. I am right on this one because I used to be part of the occult years ago. Before i turned away after a certain encounter.

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

Does the "okay" sign always mean the same thing?

All i know is that satanists use it, luciferians use it as a symbol. If you wanna talk conspiracy theory. Chances are they conditioned us since we were young to accept the word as normal while they continued to use it in their own way as a form to communicate with one another through stealth. Hence secret organizations.
edit on st2017000000Mondayst000000Mon, 01 May 2017 00:54:42 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 01 May 2017 00:54:42 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
double post...(sorry)
edit on st2017000000Mondayst000000Mon, 01 May 2017 00:50:31 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 01 May 2017 00:50:31 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It seems to me the meaning of a symbol also depends on the person reading it. So this idea symbols have secret meaning is kind of weird if the person reading the symbol has no idea of what the secret is.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Ridiculous.

2*3 + 20*3 + 200*3 = 666

Omg...basic math is satanic !!!!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You fell for the 4chan hoax, the occult association is part of it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
People see what they want to see.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It was a Slogan Created around 1840. Popularized by people back then. But how old are the illuminati? How old are the Jesuits? The bottom line here is, noone really knows the true intentions of that word. The fact that it originated through politicians should raise eyebrows.

Slogan is another word for meme. And memes can be used for to manipulate the public.

mid 19th century: probably an abbreviation of orl korrect, humorous form of all correct, popularized as a slogan during President Van Buren's re-election campaign of 1840; his nickname Old Kinderhook (derived from his birthplace) provided the initials
Martin Van Buren was an American politician who served as the eighth President of the United States

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

You fell for the 4chan hoax, the occult association is part of it.

Wrong I have known this for MANY years, way before the 4chan hoax. This has nothing to do with a hoax. that is an entirely separate situation.
Updated the Op with this:

edit on st2017000000Mondayst000000Mon, 01 May 2017 01:06:03 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 01 May 2017 01:06:03 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Wrong I have known this for MANY years, way before the 4chan hoax. This has nothing to do with a hoax. that is an entirely separate situation.
Updated the Op with this:

That image is a joke. Like, literally.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
By the way, if I had an "Agenda". Why does this thread have zero flags and zero stars ?

You know when the truth hits when noone agrees with you. I have been right about Trump and Hillary being part of the Illuminati.

Time will prove me correct here again. So In a sense, im glad i recieved no stars and flags. Just goes to show my own point.

I also predict a nuclear false flag attack inside the U.S. Why do i say this? Because from where I am at in Knowledge? I can see the future. And it is gonna be hell on earth.

Take this warning as you will. But the worst is yet to come:

Mark my words. There is a reason why only 144,000 will be saved in the end. Because the rest thought they knew when they knew nothing.

You cannot defeat Moloch without God.

That being Said. I quit the truth movement. It's dead and people have been led astray. There is no hope for humanity.
edit on st2017000000Mondayst000000Mon, 01 May 2017 01:14:36 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 01 May 2017 01:14:36 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Hook, line, and sinker.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

This is like saying that the Swastika is Evil because the Nazi's used it.........

Just because someone , or a group of people use a certain sign or symbol for their own nefarious purposes does not mean that its bad as a whole.......

When im diving and give this hand gesture, im not saying hail Satan......

I feel like people are losing their grasp on common sense.......

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I also predict a nuclear false flag attack inside the U.S. Why do i say this? Because from where I am at in Knowledge? I can see the future. And it is gonna be hell on earth.

and when do you suppose this will happen? Since you know the future now I mean......

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

To know the future you just need to open your eyes. World War three is here. It is also biblical prophecy. All I am doing is comparing what i see with scriptures. And it is highly accurate.

Can't wait to see the look on people's faces when the nephilim and abaddon arrives. Remember this post when they arrive.

Noone knows what day or hour. It will come like a thief in the night.

and when do you suppose this will happen? Since you know the future now I mean......

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

This is like saying that the Swastika is Evil because the Nazi's used it.........

Just because someone , or a group of people use a certain sign or symbol for their own nefarious purposes does not mean that its bad as a whole.......

When im diving and give this hand gesture, im not saying hail Satan......

I feel like people are losing their grasp on common sense.......

Hitler visited tibet where he encountered hidden secrets involving reptilian beings. The swastica is also the symbol of the order of the black sun. Also known as the jesuits.

It is a fact that hitler modelled his SS army according to the principles of the jesuit order. Hitler had the backing of the Rothschilds.

They taught enlightenment. Lucifer IS the enlightenment. The real secret here is, where is lucifer's hiding place? Who is the beast of prophecy? the flesh. The DNA is where it hides thanks to the fall back in Genesis. That is why it is within each human being "the light within."

I care not if you believe me. My only purpose is to warn you. if you dont seek God, then lucifer will claim you as hers. Because your flesh belongs to Lucifer. All of flesh belongs to it. (Except those who God will save.)

edit on st2017000000Mondayst000000Mon, 01 May 2017 01:59:47 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 01 May 2017 01:59:47 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

So ... correct me if I am wrong, but if you acknowledge the gesture has different meanings it should follow that you acknowledge that the gesture has no inherent meaning, and that its meaning as a symbol thus must be found in its intend.

The gesture is just that; a gesture.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join