It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the origons of the Circa News Bureau?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
While watching some of the Fox News shows, I've seen a couple of Jounalists?? from something called "Circa News". Is this a legitimate journalism source?? If so, where did it come from?? A search takes you to a somewhat web site, but I'm not impressed, so far. So, if anyone here can add in some background, I'll be happy to lisien.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

All it takes is a quick search online and you can quickly find out what Circa News says about themselves and what others say about them.

Here is what they have to say in their "About" page:

Circa is the fastest growing mobile‐friendly VOD news and entertainment portal for the next generation and we are dedicated to reporting the news and sharing entertainment with video and articles crafted entirely with your smartphone in mind.

I'm guessing "VOD" means Video-on-demand but I'm not positive. Based on this idea, I would bet they use the masses and their obsession with personal devices to gather and use other peoples' footage for their reporting. It's 2017, that's kind of the up-and-coming business idea for a lot of Media companies.

edit on 30-4-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
A quick google search will show you this Wikipedia page, which has the company's history. Took all of 2 seconds to find.

Circa News, also known as Circa, is an online news and entertainment service founded in 2012, by Matt Galligan, Ben Huh, and Arsenio Santos.[2] Accessible via a website, a mobile app, and related social media, the service features news stories and features consisting of individual bits of information.[3] The service went offline for financial reasons on June 24, 2015,[4] and then relaunched in Spring 2016 under the ownership of media company Sinclair Broadcast Group.[5]

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

It's all manufactured entertainment.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
I also did those searches, but am not convinced that it's not some Trojan Horse. AKA, some Billionaire's toy.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
News is breaking that Circa News is asking Pres. Trump to declassify all the communications of those outed U.S. citizens, snared by Obama's illegal unmasking. But this only seems to make things worse for all of those fellow citizens. Just like Trumps' Tax returns, every snoop will be nit picking over everything, and in this case, everyone. This is exactly why I'm asking for other's inputs on where this outfit came from, who owns it, and where it's going. All of those 2 minute searches are worth about two minutes. Any and all of them, could, and still can be, dummied up. So, I'm looking at them as being some kind of a Billionaire's Trojan Horse, until I know for sure, otherwise.

Resurrecting a moribund corporation, from a bankrupt shell, is the standard tool for stock swindlers, et al. IN the first year or so, the in house propagandists can keep the Wiki pages from seeing the forest from the trees.

top topics

join