It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says rally crowd broke records despite empty seats

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
All this carrying on especially after Trumps challenger got busted paying people to attend hers.

animetvtime.com....

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: neo96
What the hell ever.

People are whining over cause the nose bleed seats are empty ?

WHO wants to sit in those ?

WHO ?

Why those diehard Trumpettes who voted in the koolaid man in to keep them safe from those evil Mexicans and Muslims. That's who.

Not really, if you set aside your emotions, Trump was voted in by people sick of watching us lose.

Lose what? What have you lost that this idiot is going to return to you? The make America great again BS? He is only making it great for the wealthy just like that idiot Reagan and he is making it easy for the corporate rape of America just like Reagan. After he is done wrecking this nation the best we can hope for is at best a depression.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Are the news reporters, or the people who repeat it just for their team crazier?
Look at the picture from the event.

It's like a literal ghost town.

-not

Can we stop with the emotional fake news already.

Could we please see the rest of the arena?

(Photographer: "OK, everyone squeeze into this corner. We want to get all of you into the picture!")

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yousipapu
All this carrying on especially after Trumps challenger got busted paying people to attend hers.

animetvtime.com....

The election has been over with for a while now come back to present day and make up an excuse as to why your boy is lying.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: neo96

All politicans lie. Big deal right?

Trump haters sure like to.

Every single event they have is largely people that have been paid and bussed in.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: neo96

All politicans lie. Big deal right?

...and that's why they lie.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yousipapu

animetvtime.com....

Was there enough people willing to take Trump's money to fill more than one corner of the arena?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What excuse do we need? He lied, lies, and lies so what? Should we all pull out our pitchforks and storm the Whitehouse side by side?

Which president hasn't lied?

I know, but it's Mr Orange face Commander in Tweet.

IMPEACHMENT!!1!11

link   

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: olaru12

Trump is the president. Hillary is not. That's all that matters.

Who said anything about Hillary? Can't you supporters even admit the truth when it's obvious the idiot you voted in is lying?

As John McCain said today, Trump's actions are what counts. Be thankful that he is in charge instead of Hillary Clinton.

So I should be thankful we have a idiot who is trying to basically start WW3? In what plane of reality should I be thankful?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

What excuse do we need? He lied, lies, and lies so what? Should we all pull out our pitchforks and storm the Whitehouse side by side?

Which president hasn't lied?

I know, but it's Mr Orange face Commander in Tweet.

IMPEACHMENT!!1!11

Other presidents lie so why say anything about Trump. Really that's the best you can do? I miss the Bush fanboys at least they were better at trolling.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No you're right sorry, let's continue to cry about insignificant things so the world can see how angry we are.

Please do continue.

edit on 30-4-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

lol, right?

Pans camera to last open area

"Jeez, where is everyone?"

Can we get a screen grab of that panning? Rest of the arena to assess making or breaking the attendance claim would be nice.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Haven't we been through this before with Hillary's empty seats? What has either one ever accomplished in the greater scheme of things? Nothing substantive at all. Get a grip and do something useful.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Seriously?
I am not on Trump's side, nor am I against him. I will sit here and see, hopes up.
But this thread is beyond childish.
I hear the word 'trumpettes' being thrown around and have to quickly throw up because it's all so frigging infantile.

So this American President said something about some seats and exaggerated a bit. So effing what?
Who gives a flying f?
This guy is your President.
You don't like it. Live with it.

What's next? He ordered steak and changed his mind to Burgers [oooohhh]. Said he had three toasts for breakfast but he only had two [ooooh].

Give it a rest kids. It gets really tedious from here in Europe.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Gee, what's the title of the thread? Who keeps bringing it up? Oh, yeah Trump.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

(post by carewemust removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Come on, how can this Trump / Clinton nonsense keep going?

Does not matter if there were one attendant to the Trump rally, and he was the janitor.

Donald Trump won the elections and is the POTUS.

And that does not matter. The power is in multinational corporations, bankers, illuminati, jews and whatnot?

I understand there is a great divide among the American people politically now. But this bragging about Trump will make America great again and the anti-Trump click mantra about him being a narcissistic elite act has to stop!

I mean.. "deny ignorance"? and ATS has become hellbent over a single election of a single country?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join