It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Trump Media Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Please, bear with me.

At this point, I'm almost convinced Trump, CNN, and all the major news organizations are in bed with each other. While the media slams Trump, and Trump decries the media as "fake" and "failing", CNN and others have posted record profits.

If I wasn't so concerned about having a bag thrown over my head and being dragged off to some secret prison I'd look at who owns these news corps and how they connect with Trump and his organizations.

And who donated to who.

This may be the real, giant conspiracy in all this. If true, we're all being played while the same rich friends are setting at the top getting richer and richer. Off of all of our outrage.

Trump supplies the headlines, the news companies (which are no doubt owned by people he knows) rake in the money. It's all so simple and perfect. It wouldn't surprise me if they are all shaking hands and laughing behind the scenes.

If you feel so inclined, investigate this further. It seems a little too plausible to me, so I'm not going to wade into these waters and risk my life as it is now. If there's anything these people hate more than anything, it's being exposed. And we all know what happens to people who get too close to what's really going on..

So, follow the money.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ya think? I've said it before and I'll say it again. Trump was meant to win. People had to believe he hated the MSM.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Once you start digging, there are just too many coincidences for it to be coincidental.

After about an hour of research last night, I realized how real this might be, and stopped looking further into it. I know there are braver souls than me interested in this kind of thing, so I'll leave it up to them.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Check out David Icke's podcasts. He breaks it all down perfectly. They're all on YouTube and he uploads almost everyday.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I'll check it out, but I don't put too much stock into what David Icke says.

What I'm wanting is someone who knows how to look into contributions to companies related to the Trump conglomerate, and then cross reference those with the people who are the higher ups in the major news corporations, or somehow related to them.

With my limited research skills I can only get so far.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I'll check it out, but I don't put too much stock into what David Icke says.

What I'm wanting is someone who knows how to look into contributions to companies related to the Trump conglomerate, and then cross reference...

You should. He does the research you are looking for. He goes into all of the connections and you can fact check that he's right.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Right on, I'll check it out.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Nice one.

Seriously man, the recent ones have been awesome. People should seriously listen to this guy. He knows wtf he's talking about.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Please, bear with me.

But I don't have a bear.

The REAL Trump Media Conspiracy

Political Pareidolia.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It only looks like political pareidolia through partisan glasses. Take those off, and realize money is the motivating factor for politicians, not politics.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

100% of American politics is people seeing what they want to see

Hence the comparison to pareidolia.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Unfortunately, the truth is too terrifying to accept, so yes. People see what they want to see.

new topics

top topics

join