It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One small St. Louis County town is missing dozens of teens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I live in a smallish beach town.
At the local walmart, they got this board of missing people. Changes often.
It hit me that its always females on the board, and always minorities. I dont know why though
never seen a white person up there, or a male.
Not saying its some sort of minority women trafficking thing, just found it odd

Sad soo many people get "lost". I think it would be perhaps a not bad idea to get a implant that allowed police to track only in cases of dire emergency (with court order, etc...such as in an abduction). Make it easy to remove (if you know where to look) once you become of age if you desire, but during the young years, tag for security

I guess this is "white privileged". I never knew what it. was I'll take it.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I was quite shocked to see a face of enjoyment when a friend told me the C-section that his partner got smelled just like cooking bacon. It revealed to me just how much it would be easy to hide into meats already being processed. Add it to all the wood filler crap, and seeing aging, or lack there of, of fast food left out to rot... its just easy to find my way out of fast food establishments now, and I hope to pass the word of just that to others... to try and avoid processed meats in general.

What I believe comes and goes on a daily basis... learning is my greatest passion in life. Commonalities is what I look for, and I do not like the common factors of political influences, charitable organizations doing so called 'good deeds', and the exploitation of minors within the impoverished sectors of the U.S., and world for that matter. There are far too many links between 1%ers and the missing youth of our nation. Look, my words aren't being expressed as religious views... I am trying to stick to financial and influential aspects. If you're stretching my thoughts and words into a knock on a religion, than that's a conflict you'll have to find resolve with personally.

Go and eat human for all I care... to each their own is what I always say. I will protect myself and family though, so the offering of free will for others stops at my property line.

The only roast you'll find a daughter of mine at, is a comedy roast... maybe aside from the possibility of the C-section/bacon correlation I mentioned.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
I will just attach a video that shows what I mean...

And you got what from the video?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Minorities are the majority, but so are the areas.. majority minorities

Even the predominately white areas are bad. I stayed in caseyville il for a while. We called it crazyville. Its like white east st louis lol.

2 different chiefs of police blew their own brains out.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I was sitting in a McDonald's parking lot when I read your post. I promptly left. Thank you!

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Minorities are the majority, but so are the areas.. majority minorities

Even the predominately white areas are bad. I stayed in caseyville il for a while. We called it crazyville. Its like white east st louis lol.

2 different chiefs of police blew their own brains out.

Ahhh you get what Im talking about. Roth and Miller... up to their necks IMO

The corruption on this side of the river is simply astounding. I THOUGHT I could make a difference, and maybe I did with a few individuals.. but not any accomplishments I THOUGHT Id follow through with. Im not someone who admits defeat very gracefully... but this is totally bizarre.
ALso, I swear to God .. there is something in the water in this county. People are totally irrational.. plus the water stinks like butt and has floaties.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You're exactly right, and I thank you for any and all efforts to help bring awareness to the horrors these kids face.

I grew up in it, with an unstable parented household like most, but still to this day am deeply loyal to people that are shunned by normal society. Leaving home was the toughest part of life I've lived through... because leaving the only life one knows is not easy when it involves leaving it all behind. Stay in, and life is cut short. I have been blessed in life... to have seen it all, and have the added desire to return and help heal now.

The trap is fixable. All the youth need, is a 24 hour a day/open door policy community center of which stages a more comforting home and family structure that is provided elsewhere within the trap. It's not just youth this is affecting now... this has been going on long enough that a bulk of the adults within the trap are nothing more than grown kids... just stuck... that are procreating more unparented kids into this world. We need to go back into ghettos, integrate people into a cohesive society... and even attach the internet to the educational system within impoverished areas.

I want the kids of the rich to mingle with and be exposed to their peers in poor sectors as they grow. I fully believe kids and allowing them to network in better and healthier ways, is the key to beating the trap... adults as a whole ar too influenced and sick to provide the proper healing and coping channels.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

From the first video I posted I guess you mean?

Well, what I got from it was the smack in the face to stay the hell away from meat that is processed. I still ordered fast foods, even through the multitude of reasons to avoid doing so rang clearly. Cattle, cattle, cattle... you pick how many legs cattle walks on. It's clear in about 5 ways that I can EASILY think of to avoid the processed meat industry.

Honestly, I posted a McDonald's video because of the program that they support... called, 'Safeplace'. It's essentially a haven for underprivileged youth... youth that already fly under the radars of parenting and easily manipulated/steered (cattle reference again) by any reach of offered love. McDonald's also promotes the hiring of 14 & 15 year olds. There's just an odd link to the number of missing teens, and the fascination that McDonald's has with helping youth... of which their help, if compared to their daily activities, by no means have the best interest of the patron if you know what I mean.

Why in the hell would an organization that kills us by means of dietary warfare be trusted with the underprivileged youth of our country? I feel there is an almost certain link to missing children and McDonald's charitable happenings.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Ill give up McDonalds no problem.

But if you ask me to give up Jack-in-the-Box... i'm gonna struggle with that one.

I just cant pass up The Ultimate Cheeseburger.

Even if humans are in an ultimate cheeseburger im gonna eat it. Maybe not the whole burger, but im going to take at least a few mouthfuls.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trust me... I am going to miss the nostalgic flavors and memories of when my grandmother would serve Mcdonald's cheese burgers for Xmas gatherings because she was too busy with loving family to learn how to be a proficient cook. Like all the good food addictions... its going to suck to cut the cord on them, but there's just too many crazy attachments to negative and fast food processed meats to continue to allow any bit of endorsement to it.

It's really hitting home to me, because I typically eat on the run at all meals... I do not shop the markets. I am working to change that now... by first making my own chicken coup. I am at the same point you've just encountered... I am pulling away and going to a cleaner food source.

No french fry that lives in my seat in my seat rails of my car should be free of mold like is found... it's just so much more than meat.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

See, that makes me squirrelly. I live within 2 miles of I-70. A major interstate that goes across much of the U.S. Over the last few years, there have been several bodies found, in different states of decomp, within a few hundred yards of the highway, near the overpass. I have told my kids, that if the car breaks down, to STAY IN THE CAR WITH THE DOORS LOCKED till I get there and each of them carry...we'll just say deterrents. Not guns, but you don't want to get too close. Out of the 3, I would be more leery of my daughter. My oldest son is 6' 4" 280lbs, my 19 year old son is 6' 250 and my 17 year old daughter is 5' 4" 130 lbs and when she says don't touch me, you damn well better listen. The other 2 will hurt you, she will do everything she can to kill you.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Whoa your daughter sounds pretty bad@ss.

How did she learned to have that survival instinct? I know people like that in the ghetto.

In fact there's a reason why infamous serial killers and some robbers don't try to their activities in the ghetto and do it in so called nice neighborhoods.

I know people like her who will not hesitate to kill if their lives are in danger.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Hahaha... never had one, but can relate to the intense cravings they install in us... can't even say I've eaten at a Jack In The Box. I have started eating beef from a local farm, and it is hands down the best tasting beef I have ever tasted... with nothing but salt and pepper it being cooked with too. Like all the pesticide induced veggies, it seems we have lost our senses as to what actually tastes good and now veggies that are tasteless are valued because they are bigger and shinier.

I should not be trolling this thread to focus on food... I apologize.

The relationship to missing kids and food brought forth by my opinions that McDonald's supports the so called assistance of charity for youth, when there's an equal chance that it promotes the occurrences of missing youth, but could possibly be so sinister and evil to allow their beef providers to have less stringent health standards by throwing small chunks of abducted and slaughtered meat into their meat sources. I wouldn't say that McDonald's themselves serves human meat, as much as I'd indicate that the meat providers are allowed channels to slip these things through the cracks. The charity of choice by McDonald's is just an added peeked level of curiosity... I don't believe McDonald's has motivations beyond profits and are not as valuable to charitable sources as they may claim.

We should not be allowing corporate entities to provide even further negative influence to the lives of troubled youth... their offered diets and intent offer enough conclusion as to how little we should let the corporate factors run away with the influence of unparented youth. It's why we need open source community centers... to provide a real SAFE place... not a masked horror movie.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

How did she learned to have that survival instinct?

Me.
Her Mom is the "it won't happen to me" type and I am a "it might not happen to me but if it does I ready for it". My Dad was an 82nd Airborne Ranger, he taught me, I learned a few more nasty tricks along the way and I taught them.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

All I can say is respect for your father, you and kids.

Here in California, a lot of us would give you and your folks a lot of respect since we have a hard time respecting people that wanna live in la la land (aka those that wanna restrict guns).

edit on 4/30/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

nationalsafeplace.org...

Here's a list of how many youth the charitable organization SAFE place so called helped.

What is not said about SAFEplace... is that once a child is entered into the system of help, there is no laws that commit the charitable provider any information as to the where-abouts of the youth. This means, that this charity can take in children with no reporting of it... that is unacceptable.

What I feel is the biggest troubling aspect of this charity is its so called slave labor additions. They target 14 & 15 year olds, and offer them meager pay to feed the cattle system by giving employment in the cattle processing in one of many ways. All the while, the predators attached link up to the networks that the troubled youth share amongst themselves. Its not the troubled youth that look to charitable efforts for help so much that need to worry... they are trapped into the limited help network. The friends of those youth, that click like buttons and also have broken homes... they are the ones falling victim to trafficking. The board directors of these entities have a long history of Elitist society ties... just like McDonald's has ties to advertised greatness while masking horrors.

There's 90 cities that use this organization... and the bulk of them, if not all, are placed in areas of which minorities and unnoticed are at the highest volumes... its easier to pluck from the already unknown.

Having grown up in a harsh area, all the people I knew that died prematurely had resolve to their death because they had at least some small connection to family and others that can put claim to what happened to influence or cause their death. There's a few situations of people that I grew up around that I knew wholeheartedly were going through life alone, with nobody to speak of their happenings in life. Of course, these people disappeared in life... maybe in more ways than we'd like to admit.

Youth that just go up and missing with no resolve... in times when each and every movement we make in life is recorded in some fashion... it just baffles my mind, and more and more I am lead to believe that the networks to help these unknown youth are actually the ones that may be at source of it all.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I live in a smallish beach town.
At the local walmart, they got this board of missing people. Changes often.
It hit me that its always females on the board, and always minorities. I dont know why though
never seen a white person up there, or a male.
Not saying its some sort of minority women trafficking thing, just found it odd

Sad soo many people get "lost". I think it would be perhaps a not bad idea to get a implant that allowed police to track only in cases of dire emergency (with court order, etc...such as in an abduction). Make it easy to remove (if you know where to look) once you become of age if you desire, but during the young years, tag for security

They target the ones no one will give a crap about. Female, minority and usually poor are on the fringes and so more vulnerable but at least they have someone to bother reporting them missing. I think homeless men, and certainly white homeless men come up missing all the time but no one is even going to bother to put up a flier. Many men in that situation may not have anyone to even notice they are missing.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's the finders cult reloaded yo!

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: yuppa

I was quite shocked to see a face of enjoyment when a friend told me the C-section that his partner got smelled just like cooking bacon.

< raises hand > Guess what I've had 2 of myself? C-sections don't smell like bacon, bro.

Quick edit: The cut & burn tubal ligation with kid #2 that was a "while you're at it in there" deal didn't smell like bacon, either. So whatever, your friend is full of BS.
edit on 4/30/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I have had horse before, sliced very thin and served cold in China. Tastes like beef for the most part.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join