It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One small St. Louis County town is missing dozens of teens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Much of it, though not all, comes down to how you present yourself to the outside world.

I see it regularly, people walking with their heads in their phones, paying no attention to the world around them. It was the same thirty years ago with Walkmans and such... People are loosing their situational awareness, assuming they had any to begin with.

That calls out to predators. Four legged, and two legged. Unaware means easy.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Much of it, though not all, comes down to how you present yourself to the outside world.

I see it regularly, people walking with their heads in their phones, paying no attention to the world around them. It was the same thirty years ago with Walkmans and such... People are losing their situational awareness, assuming they had any to begin with.

That calls out to predators. Four legged, and two legged. Unaware means easy.

THAT is an excellent point!

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: katfish

Katish, if I'm not mistaken, the average age in North St. Louis County is 18 years old? Way too many young kids who aren't being supervised and probably belong to gangs (besides the fact that the St. Louis area has always been one of the highest crime ridden areas in the US).

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Sadly, this is over a number of years and it seems to be trafficking. One of the children missing was an honor student who was kidnapped on the way to the bus stop. She was found by a miracle, but she is in very very bad shape.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Some of the missing children are around 18, but many are younger.
Sadly, this is a community that is NOT crime ridden, per se. But the gangs come out of East St Louis and the rough areas to these quieter communities and take people.
Berkeley is where the Boeing company plant is. I drive through it all the time and feel safe.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

also, innocence. A lot of the younger kids are naive and unaware.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Might as well be vampires, because they suck the life out of these children.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

In the article, it lists the kids and the areas. It's worse than the headline.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I would say a couple of them. It is disgusting how many young people are dying and being kidnapped from their communities

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Guaranteed something is up. It is a known trafficking area, the STL metro.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

A lot of them are from Berkley. A lot of them are black and young/smart/kind/honor roll types. I understand what you are saying. But there is a type that is being targeted.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
a reply to: rickymouse

Sadly, this is over a number of years and it seems to be trafficking. One of the children missing was an honor student who was kidnapped on the way to the bus stop. She was found by a miracle, but she is in very very bad shape.

I live across the river by the AFB. The missing youre talking about ( the story in news lately) is nothing. Its a HINT at how many are gone. Thats just one high risk area. When you take in the amount of missing and declared in just he metro area.. holy cow. Minorities are the majority, but so are the areas.. majority minorities.

I am a "in the woods" sorta person and I would think that Id be tripping over bodies for as many that are missing. Nope.. no remains. In ESL they had a bunch of homeles go missing and there was a "torture" factory in an abandned building. The cops here said they had NO idea how many had been tortured and disposed of from that incident. Also, something not in the news.. they didnt find bodies.. nada. Just DNA evidence and possessions and etc for most.

There is an evil out there that really hides well and walks among us all. In Stl Co they were moving a graveyard for a new strip mall and discovered extra bodies in the plots. Never heard any more about it but one news report. These bastards know eachother somehow and bodies and parts are put away well. I thought if I wanted to kill someone.. I have a close friend who runs a medical waste disposal crematory. Gee.. woudnt be that hard to throw some extra in. It HAS to be something like that. Bodies just dont disappear completely without a little help.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: katfish

These aspects are what feed my ritualistic attachments too... the innocence and vulnerability of youth. Kind of like the concept that milk fed veal is considered a delicacy to normal beef options.

Just wait... the horrors that will unfold from governing officials having a role in these occurrences with missing youth are going to make the OJ trials look like district court sessions. The level of knowledge and endorsement of sex trafficking of minors NEEDS to be exposed. Just because a charitable organization and or civil servant network is developed on basis' of good moral structure, it does not equate to good moral character being practiced beyond the premise of wanting good to come of things.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

East St Louis and Washington Park have the highest murder rates %- wise in the nation i hear.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Considering the heavy gang presence in the St Louis area, it's a no-brainer that this is probably a combo of turf wars & rejecting affiliating when approached. Snubbing joining or affiliating with a gang can get you killed pretty quick. An area of Long Island has the same issue right now with MS-13 in particular -- join or die.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: Advantage

East St Louis and Washington Park have the highest murder rates %- wise in the nation i hear.

Absolutely... and some of those murders are so heinous they dont report on them in any detail... or at all.. ever. Im resigning and retiring into obscurity this year, but for several yrs now Ive been a vic advocate and friend of the courts.. and some of the stuff that happens scars your soul. Im not comfortable being a part of all of this to be honest. I feel something is wrong, but I cant tell you what. Im just uneasy. Wash park, ESL, Fairmont, Cahokia, etc are all in my county.. and the amount of missing is simply staggering.. never mind the murder rates. Where are the damned bodies?! Morbid humor, but its joked about that the parking lot bbq stands are cleaning up that mess. I thought.. nahh, people wouldnt do that! Im not so convinced of that anymore.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: Idreamofme

Thank you very much for the kind words... but I just want to share recent revelations of these sorts with others. I am sorry, but I do not participate in social networks outside ATS. If smiles are spreading, I am at ease and happy as well.

While on the subject, listen to this interview. Start at 36 minutes in to get a good premise of the fast food links. This interview in its entirety is just mind blowing, but it gets real heavy at 36 to 46 minute time frames.

LOL you do realize they are being SARCASTIC right?

Oh noes its a zionist conspiracy!! I take i t you also believe the crap that all the jews from europe went to live in israel right? Sorry but Israels population (most of them) came from surrounding MED countries and the area itself.

We are nto at th esoylent green stage yet of meat production. But heres a thought. if a person is dead and they died naturally instead of burying them what if they were processed as meat? the only parts you cant use are near the spine and the head. Although that could eb a slippery slope because one day you might find your teenage daughters on a pick up list for roasting.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Considering the heavy gang presence in the St Louis area, it's a no-brainer that this is probably a combo of turf wars & rejecting affiliating when approached. Snubbing joining or affiliating with a gang can get you killed pretty quick. An area of Long Island has the same issue right now with MS-13 in particular -- join or die.

Looking liek Gangs might be added to the terrorist listing sooner or later this presidential term.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Let me ask... are ATS members familiar with the term 'Trap?'

See gangs operate on levels like business entities do... with elitists, mid level management, and the peasant workers. Well since the bulk of ATS'ers live outside of these areas, let me pass on that 'Trap' or 'Trappin' is a lifestyle that the life of peasant gangsters become to know as commonplace and or home.

The trap is exactly what it's called. The trap is the border put up by government induced, opiate pushing, black market influencers... to keep them sheltered from law enforcement. The life of gangs and drug markets are home to these kids... born into these conditions with no desire or asking to be there. The only finances that push a life of needs being met are what the environment sets within the trap. They might make some money, but their just pawns to the big players and the lives lost are at a low cost to them because the lives are trapped to begin with... a little money may be made along the way to get by, but the trap is always in play.

I mean it... the kids are purposely left out of viable healing solutions... all for the efforts to feed opium czars and influencers. It's kind of our fault as citizens to stand back and allow for these youth to go through government channels to heal and help cope with the unfortunate life circumstances born into.

I grew up in PA's city of which has the highest unsolved murder rate in the nation. In my witness, the people as a whole are good people. The high rates of unsolved murders and missing come from the horrible acts of a select few THAT ARE NOT BEING CAUGHT AND PUT TO JUSTICE. Yes, the ages of which I seen my friends carrying guns and such was around the ages of 12 to 15... I stayed away from it all myself, but completely understood the need to feel safe my some friends that chose to carry guns. It's the TRAP elements at play... even the offered handouts have an extreme risk of negative influence... or even worse.

The only escape is to run and run far and be settled with a new life outside the trap. Trust me... when families and even the smallest efforts of love and care are expressed in a child's life, there's a higher chance than not that the child will stay where even the love is sparse.

It's the communities responsibility to provide a safe and comfortable home and upbringing with positive influence. It's the responsibility of all adults to pull the youth that are undeservingly born into poverty out of the trap.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban
This is important..

Unfortunately the support system, community, and family are all caught in the trap as well... and they dont even know there actually is a way out. The trap is HOME and comfort and familiarity. Its like my cousin.. he said growing up he really thought we werent allowed to leave the rez. That it was just the way it is.. and being raised in that mindset he was so comfortable with it and being with his folks. he didnt see the reason to even think about leaving it. What he said really illustrates the mindset ( or mind effing) thats going on in these at risk communities. They really dont realize there is a way out and are told they basically have no hope of leaving. Gets like stockholm syndrome almost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join