It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something bad is comming?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Lately i have been having a bad feeling, something is wrong at the moment.
I first started getting this feeling late last year when i heard a report of hundreds of whales beaching in australia (where i live) and also in new zealand (near me) and this wasnt just normal beachign of whales, this was a masacare. Hundreds of whales got beached, which is a very unlikely event. Then about a month or so later the tsunami hit....this is quiet self explanitory. Then again on the news the other day i saw a segment on how thousands of eels are dieing for no known reason.
I know that these events are not all related closey, but it is very well known that animals have a sense when a storm is comming, or when a earth quake is going to hit etc etc.
I just have a really bad feeling that something wrong is going to happen, and the tsunami was just a warning, a very big warning but yet no one seems really caring about this, they just shake the tsunami incident off as a one off. Is there anyone on this forum who can add to this, giving details of other events around the world similar to some of the ones i presented?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
loads of people are thinking this just do a search here for "somthings not right with 2005"

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Lately i have been having a bad feeling, something is wrong at the moment.
I first started getting this feeling late last year when i heard a report of hundreds of whales beaching in australia (where i live) and also in new zealand (near me) and this wasnt just normal beachign of whales, this was a masacare. Hundreds of whales got beached, which is a very unlikely event. Then about a month or so later the tsunami hit....this is quiet self explanitory. Then again on the news the other day i saw a segment on how thousands of eels are dieing for no known reason.
I know that these events are not all related closey, but it is very well known that animals have a sense when a storm is comming, or when a earth quake is going to hit etc etc.
I just have a really bad feeling that something wrong is going to happen, and the tsunami was just a warning, a very big warning but yet no one seems really caring about this, they just shake the tsunami incident off as a one off. Is there anyone on this forum who can add to this, giving details of other events around the world similar to some of the ones i presented?

You are not alone, there are thousands of "bad feelings" out there that started about the same time.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yeah but im not talking about the NWO conspiracy or anything about the war on arabia, something bigger than all of that.......i cant put my finger on it, but i will say im excited and scared at the same time. I want it to come, but it will cause great pain yet also in the other end of the coin a great re-birth.
If their are thousands of people with the same feelings, then we should really get together and come up with a conensus of what it could be, we have a huge amount of resources on this forum and i think it could be done (excluding the paranoid poeple with foil hats).

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I agree fully. I have had a feeling of impending doom for awhile now. It's nothing I can put my finger on, however there is something coming, and it's not good I'm afraid. I have always followed my gut feeling, and right now my gut isn't exactly screaming, but it's beginning to howl.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I've been feeling utterly crappy since the 2nd week of december. Sometimes I even get bored behind my computer and everyone who knows me knows thats the omen for something really really being wrong.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by klain
loads of people are thinking this just do a search here for "somthings not right with 2005"

Really? Are they the same set of people that thought there was something wrong with 2004?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Back around 1990 - 1995 that's all I felt and that's all I heard.
Everyone thought something evil was going to happen. That
something big was going to happen. Cosmic type big. Apocolyptic
type big. Nothing of that size happened. Not really. Hopefully
the folks feeling that way now - 10 years later - will be looking
back ten years from now and saying to someone ... I used to
feel that way and nothing 'big' happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
haha seriously im not a paranoid person, when everyone was crappying on about Y2k and the end is comming in 2000, i was not scared on abit i had no doubts at all that everything will be fine. I had no trouble with 2004, or 1994, the year 2005 to me has no significant in the number at all. As in the spectrum of things time is a human made concept so years, hours, minutes does not really apply. What im saying is that at this moment i have a feeling that something bad is comming.....

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I hope its not a panic triggered nuclear exchange.(or any nuke exchange ofcourse) Perhaps climate related (globally) I certainly dont buy "the aliens will show themselves" stuff.
Certainly though, as Dylan said, "The times, they a changin"!

[edit on 082828p://27028 by instar]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
when everyone was crappying on about Y2k

Actually, we did some SERIOUS preparations for Y2K.
We are still using some of the soap that we had put away.
The Y2K toilet paper finally ran out last year and I had to
start buying toilet paper again.
Actually, it was a
win/win situation. If anything had happened, we would
have had some supplies. If nothing big happened we would
still have supplies and our grocery bills would be a bit
lower over the next year or two.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well i think a major nuclear exchange would bring about a climate change, so maybe its both? The world as we know it, will never be the same again.
What ever destroyed the anciet anciet civilizations i think is going to happen to us now.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I believe that you probably have a more sensitive being than most. But if this feeling is getting you down and really bothers you all the time, then you may want to talk to someone face to face about it. Sometimes, having a face to share with makes things much brighter.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The pope is going to die and western civilization will collapse? Ok, so that's not weather related.....

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Maybe Pakistan is going to nuke India...

link   
Since before 9/11 I knew that Earth was going to go through some dramatic and traumatic changes.

I had carried the nightmare of 9/11 around with me since I was 12. However, when the events went from becoming nightmare to reality. I told my husband this is just the beginning.

There will be two nuclear strikes then they will intervene. The strikes will happen in the middle east somewhere. I told my husband that many events would be taking place that would shake people to thier bones.

I am scared in the sense that I can feel the fear of what is coming; not for me but for the whole human race.

We have to stop making war with each other and learn to live in peace, if we want to reach our potential and explore the universe.

We are treading on a very narrow thread at the moment and soon there will be nothing at the other end.

There will be two groups in the finish: sheeps and goats. The sheep will be prepared while the goats sit back and won't be ready for what is about to happen.

I don't mean the taking up of arms. Some of the things are going to be on such a level that mankind will be forced to assess his/her values and relationship to thier fellow race (Human).

The visitors to our worlds have been with us for a millenia. If they wanted to do us harm they would have done it by now on a global scale. Besides, why should they harm us-we do quite a good job of it to ourselves and this planet.

love, light and peace

link   
LoL eyyy dont worry about me its not getting me down at all......
If u read my earlier posts i am quiet excited by the change, i just wanted to know if other pople could give some facts about other strange world events that have been happening recently.

Indigo, thats what im hoping for....haha

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Maybe Pakistan is going to nuke India...

Or perhaps something much more likely: Iran nuking Israel

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
yeah, I've been uneasy for about 2 months now, but I'm not going to let it interfere with my life....

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Or perhaps something much more likely: Iran nuking Israel

Or George Bush is going to mistake the 'Nuclear Football' for his TV remote control

top topics

<<   2 >>

join