It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton’s Rape Victims Come Back To Haunt Him Relentlessly…

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Spider879

Actually no they didn't.

Fox was created as a response to left wing domination of the media.

To bring an opposing view.

Losing Fox would cut down a lot of the propaganda so win/win.

No it doesn't.

There is absolutely no counter to left wing lies.

With Rupert Murdoch at the helm? a man with association to newspaper hacking ..a man with close..very close association to Trump? where have you been this while.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Spider879

Actually no they didn't.

Fox was created as a response to left wing domination of the media.

To bring an opposing view.

Losing Fox would cut down a lot of the propaganda so win/win.

No it doesn't.

With Rupert Murdoch at the helm? a man with association to newspaper hacking ..a man with close..very close association to Trump? where have you been this while.

He's gone.

The Murdoch boys run the show now.

Limousine liberals.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Do yourself a huge favor and read this appendix from the IC report regarding Kathleen Willey and her testimony. She was busted lying to investigators. She was busted coercing a co-worker/friend into lying to a journalist. Her testimony given at different times was substantially different and her own actions contradicted her various accounts.

I previously wrote a thread about my doubts about Juanita Broaddrick.

I have no problem believing that Clinton exposed himself to Paula Jones (and other women). He's arguably worse than Bill O'Reilly in terms of his philandering. There was however an impeachment and they failed to remove him from office. And there was no shortage of coverage of Clinton's sleazy shenanigans and the various allegations against him. In fact, a number of folks have made a healthy living from it over the last few decades, not least of which Willey, Jones and Roger Stone.

The fact that you think it makes sense to blather about Clinton because O'Reilly got canned only shows that you could care a less about anything but political point scoring. The end. If your concern really was powerful men being held to account for the wrong s# that they have done, you wouldn't be trying to defend O'Reilly.

Also, Bill O'Reilly is certainly one of the elites. He's been making tens of millions of dollars a year as one of the most prominent people in the media for decades.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Pretty please with liberal sugar on top show me where I defended O'Reilly. I think a lot of them are into this sort of thing. Just some are nailed and some are not. Tell me the reasoning behind that.

The fact that you think it makes sense to blather about Clinton because O'Reilly got canned only shows that you could care a less about anything but political point scoring. The end. If your concern really was powerful men being held to account for the wrong s# that they have done, you wouldn't be trying to defend O'Reilly.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: theantediluvian

Pretty please with liberal sugar on top show me where I defended O'Reilly. I think a lot of them are into this sort of thing. Just some are nailed and some are not. Tell me the reasoning behind that.

was Bill not impeached for perjury and other charges for his actions, lying, obstruction of justice etc...?
was O'Reilley not fired for his actions?
was Ailes not "removed" for his actions?

what's the point here really?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Usually sexual assault is handled a different way.

Let's say an average guy rapes an average girl-usually prison.

Not fired. Prison-sexual criminal registry-life for real messed up til death.

Clinton-O'Reilly not so much. Duel laws for Americans, the world really.
edit on 29-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

HE doesn't work for FOX news and the RNC doesn't slander many like the DNC by that method.
THEY used that in the 60s and insane asylums as tools to get rid of unwanted citizens they haven't eliminated.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

...and the right wing doesn't lie??? Both parties are guilty of lying! With the amount of lies Trump has been spewing, I think the right currently has an overwhelming lead in that department. How does the right counter bold face lies by their own party president which has been caught on video and coming out of the horses mouth?

I guess ignoring it and addressing it with just more lies.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Clarify please.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Nice now that meme fits.

I hate to think Clinton's sexual assault record is real. If it is keep in mind he was protected for a reason, someone wanted it that way.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The 'sex' investigations/accusations were a welcome distraction from Mena, Whitewater, Vince Foster and several other crimes that implicated more than just the Clintons, IMO.

They were controlled investigations that didn't lead to any serious consequences.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

that picture comes from the debate when trump invited the rape victims.
here is one of his face.

he doesn't appear to be a happy camper.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Most political opponents back in the 60s USED to be framed as crazy or this type of attack, killing became too public.
However like the Prog's constant use of parroting language, it waters down the message and is easier to see through.
The UFO community is RIFE with it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The face of someone who's crimes are opened in primed time TV for all to see.

But he sleeps soundly knowing that he will never even have to be questioned about the alleged rapes. He got away with the rapes because he was doing someone's bidding. HE got away with it because someone wanted him to get away with it.

Good for him.
edit on 29-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

One thing that makes me laugh about FOX is when they talk about mainstream media as if they're not a part of it. It's priceless.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Those women should be happy they are alive to tell their story. This is the Clintons we are talking about, lots of people die around the Clintons.

But that is just a coincidence .

edit on 29-4-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Bill Clinton is a rapist.
infowars.com

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonInHtown
Bill Clinton is a rapist.
infowars.com

Wrong, serial rapist.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: seasonal

Kathleen Willey said she isn't surprised that Bill got away with rape, sexual harassment and lying under oath.The (liberal) media ignored all the sex crimes President Clinton did, referring to him as being Randy. She also said O'Reilly was tried and convicted in the press.

If Kathleen really said those things she must not remember the 90s at ALL. I was only a teenager at the time and I remember it was EVERYWHERE.

Where did you live? In MA it was nowhere. I didn't even know about it at all, never heard about it once. Are you sure you are not talking about him with Lewinsky? And in MA it was basically all Lewinsky bashing and praising Bill. I think that is the moment I started thinking Democrats were not what I had always been told they were.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join