It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton’s Rape Victims Come Back To Haunt Him Relentlessly…

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The three ( Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones ) all found it odd that Bill O'Rielly was canned, but Bill Clinton didn't have one problem when they made their accusations.
I wish I was surprised that Bill has nothing to ever worry about, no matter what he does. There is not one law that applies to the elite.

Last week, Bill O’Reilly was fired from his prime-time slot after more than two decades with Fox News. The controversial decision came after the mainstream media revealed a series of sexual harassment claims against him. Not surprisingly, the decision did not sit well with the three women who brought sexual assault allegations against former President Bill Clinton
www.usanewspolitics.com...

Kathleen Willey said she isn't surprised that Bill got away with rape, sexual harassment and lying under oath.The (liberal) media ignored all the sex crimes President Clinton did, referring to him as being Randy. She also said O'Reilly was tried and convicted in the press.

Kathleen Willey released a statement:

Though I should not be surprised, I am still astounded by the hypocrisy of the members of the Democratic Party and media. While the revelations of the many scandals of Bill Clinton’s administration are stunning to this day, the left continues to ignore his many, many crimes such as rape, sexual harassment, and lying under oath. They have swept his transgressions and crimes under the rug for many years, only to refer to him as a “randy boy.” There’s nothing “randy” about him. He is a predator and a pervert.
The charges against Bill O’Reilly are serious, but where has he been heard regarding these accusations? He has been judged, tried, and convicted by the Murdoch team.

Paula Jones had the basically same sediments as Kathleen Willey. She said the liberal media is hypocritical basically seeing O'Reilly as a sicko and giving Bill Clinton a free rape pass.

Jones also chimed in with a similar sentiment:

I’m disgusted once again about how the liberal media can be. Those insane women on The View have the nerve to actually show their feelings on this issue and not see the same resemblance only worse about their man, Bill Clinton! I can’t say that any of this is true with Bill O’Reilly and none of them can say it either!

I’ve not heard that Bill O’Reilly ever raped a lady or showed his tiny peeper to a lady either like Bill Clinton has. Yet they want to crucify Bill O’Reilly and think that Bill Clinton has actually paid the consequences.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Kathleen Willey said she isn't surprised that Bill got away with rape, sexual harassment and lying under oath.The (liberal) media ignored all the sex crimes President Clinton did, referring to him as being Randy. She also said O'Reilly was tried and convicted in the press.

If Kathleen really said those things she must not remember the 90s at ALL. I was only a teenager at the time and I remember it was EVERYWHERE.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

The system is geared to protect these high figure heads. That is why Bill Clinton did in fact get away with this. I remember Limbaugh droning on about it, don't remember any watergate style coverage applied by the main stream media.
edit on 29-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Bill Clinton was a bigger predator than either Ailes or O'reilly ever thought about being.

It gets repeatedly dismissed.

And we all know why.

He's from the party that can never do anything wrong, and has never done anything wrong.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The system is geared to protect these high figure heads. That is why Bill Clinton did in fact get away with this. I remember Limbaugh droning on about it, don't remember any watergate style coverage applied by the main stream media.

Of course Limbaugh wanted to fan the flames, it was bi-partisan nonsense. The crimes were real. And if he's still being "haunted" by it, cry me a river. That scumbag did plenty of damage to plenty of women and will live the rest of his years in peace and wealth.

So I have to agree that if Clinton did his dirty deeds in a less powerful position ( i.e. political pundit or talk show host ), he would've lost his job for his doings. Not defending O'Reilly at all. He just didn't have as much pull as Clinton.

But perhaps others are in the same situation as me. How do you really explain to your daughters that weren't alive during the 90's who Monica Lewinsky was? Or why was Bill Clinton impeached? That's the legacy our 42nd president left behind.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Bill Clinton was a bigger predator than either Ailes or O'reilly ever thought about being.

And we all know why.

He's from the party that can never do anything wrong, and has never done anything wrong.

So...Fox is protecting the democrats now?
you can't make this stuff up..oops yuh just did.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

And we all know why.

So...Fox is protecting the democrats now?
you can't make this stuff up..oops yuh just did.

Fox News is dead.

They are going full blown left wing now.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Very simple explaining to your daughter, Bill Clinton was/is a rapist and the wealthy/powerful are protected in the land of the free, and Lewinsky was an intern who was taken advantage of by Bill (not rape). Bill lied under oath.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Vile Clintons be vile.

I wish that entire sleazy family would get stung by jellyfish.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Good!!!.. let that den of original faux news conceived by Mr Rogers , die a swift death.
edit on 29-4-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Good!!!.. let that den of original faux news conceived, by Mr Rogers die a swift death.

What's good about an entire media cabal being in the tank for one political party ?

Do you like propaganda?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Good!!!.. let that den of original faux news conceived, by Mr Rogers die a swift death.

What's good about an entire media cabal being in the tank for one political party ?

Do you like propaganda?

Nothing, but they started this.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Do you like propaganda?

Losing Fox would cut down a lot of the propaganda so win/win.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Actually no they didn't.

Fox was created as a response to left wing domination of the media.

To bring an opposing view.

No it doesn't.

There is absolutely no counter to left wing lies.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Bill Clinton is a lying P.O.S married to a lying P.O.S - this is his legacy.

Maybe Clintons lawyers have found a legal definition of 'randy' which is just to rape 'just a little bit'.

Nothing is sicker than Clintons history with Epstein all the way through to Monica - did he even President? or was he just full-time raping whilst in office?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Actually no they didn't.

Fox was created as a response to left wing domination of the media.

To bring an opposing view.

No it doesn't.

There is absolutely no counter to left wing lies.

Fox doesnt counter left wing lies though.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You need to go back and study plans by the young Roger then an aid to Nixon.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No they don't they just lie, sometimes for no reason.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Someone needs to look up the birth country of Rupert Murdoch.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I agree with this, it is liberal lite.

Good bye if it ends up that way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join