It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, it was fun while it lasted...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It sure didn't take long for Neocon insanity to take full hold of the 'right', did it?

You guys had it all, literally. You had the moral high ground in the face of the SJW movement which went full hyper-bigoted Neo-Fascist almost right out the gates. The Republican Party that you allow to guide and shape "Conservatism" had won it all, the whole damn government. You still have the 'left' embarrassing themselves at every turn, even to such a degree it embarrasses US all. You had Obama & Hillary in total disgrace ala their Neolib foreign policy disaster. You have the bulk of your domestic policies that even if they aren't exactly ideal, they're at least not entirely insane and evermore contradictory the more of your platform that gets added up, unlike the Democrat platform of late. You even had your primary party opponent a laughing stock in terms of leadership. No worries were to be expected from them being too much a rival any time too soon.

You really, really had it all!

You even had the likes of me, Outsider The Bastard, more or less in your corner, or at least not particularly annoyed enough via insanity to spend much time hassling your scene. The SJW's, oh what fun it's been unraveling all of their complete and utterly out of this world hypocritical insanity. I figure a lot of you have enjoyed that. I'd bet a bunch of you even enjoyed my agenda this year in making sure the Dem's have little hope of avoiding the fact that Hillary and Obama blew up Syria, by design, used Al Qaeda to trigger it, and are international war criminals for it. I'm sure they haven't enjoyed it.

The way it goes, 8 years of 'either' the Republican's OR Democrat's means a society gone wrong. Think back to 2008, if you dare. The Nu-Liberal's though, whew this time they really went over the top. It's still like a surreal dream, er nightmare, what they've become.

Note by "Nu-Liberal" I'm speaking domestically, the SJW / CTRL-Left / Liberal Fascism melodrama stuff.

Then there's "Neoconservatism", which is about foreign policy, about anyone who steps out of line oh well we gotta march right in there and blow them up. What does that have to do with "Conservatism"? NOTHING.

Finally, for this juncture, we have "Neoliberalism", which again is about foreign policy, but instead of just launch immediate airstrikes, instead they like to leave it up to the likes of the CIA / DIA, sneaky stuff, overthrow their government stuff (although these days military contractors * 'mujahadeen' [Al Qaeda]) are relied on more. This stuff, to me, should have NOTHING to do with "Liberalism", but they keep their followers placated with delusions such as 'as long as our actual military troops aren't in there doing it then who cares of 600,000 Syrian's died because of US'.

I will say this, at least the Neocon's are more honest about what they're driven by (psychopathology).

But we're about at our impasse. We didn't even get 8 months of a "Republican" in office and here we are again. And this time around seeing the entire Korean Peninsula devastated by nuclear arms is the objective. Time to get the old anti-Neocon toolbox nice and oiled again. I imagine if you make it 8 years, oh how gone wrong our society will be once again (not that it ever ceased, but at least half the society wasn't foaming at the mouth begging for a nuclear war). You're blowing it though, if the SJW's go away, you guys trigger WW3 with this entirely insane North Korean war ambition, the Democrat's WILL be back. Soon they'll have their old "Antiwar Movement" running full speed again, and although it's basically a farce (as proven by the fact it ended with Obama who was himself a tyrannical war monger), it will be effective, again.

Almost seems too predictable, to bastards of the outsider variety. The Republican Party NEEDS the Democrat Party. Without each other, the Two Party Stranglehold over our society will fall.

And it's time it does.

Hear me, fellow outsiders / purveyors of sanity, the battle to take down the Two Party System must begin now. We have a few years until the next election. If you think waiting until the last year, and then complaining about how the "third" parties have no chance, then they wont. And this isn't about what we're told is "conservatism", or "liberalism", it's about cutting out all the insanity. We all know what it all looks like, from both sides now. We seen it all after 8 years of Bush, and 8 years of Obama.

The stakes have never been higher. Over the next couple decades the very survival of our species is at stake, and the Two party System its as if its hell bent on ensuring our total destruction. We're in the brave new world now, and its time to step up against these psychopathic dinosaurs of tyranny.

RISE!

edit on 29-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't know Just What I think of you....... ? But the more I follow your oratories, the more I think they align with my moral compass and thinking. I'm gaining a new respect for your comments.... don't get a fat head

Oh gosh, I think most of us are weary of the left petulant behavior, I know I am.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Does make sense.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They're all on the same team.

The whole right and left thing is just to distract people while the same people who fund both sides profit.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I like your posts more and more. S&F

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I'm often wrong.

I come here often to learn.

So enlighten me.

Why should I be against North Korea? Why should I ignore the treaties with Japan and South Korea?

Convince me.

Please.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

But we're about at our impasse. We didn't even get 8 months of a "Republican" in office and here we are again. And this time around seeing the entire Korean Peninsula devastated by nuclear arms is the objective.

With all do respect.

The media has blown that magnanimously out of proportion.

Like all things with regard to the lamestream media.

The brighter the flame the more short lived it is.
edit on 29-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Seems you have it all wrapped up with a nice little bow. Quite a rant-you are a deep thinker-I'll give you that.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

They're all on the same team.

The whole right and left thing is just to distract people while the same people who fund both sides profit.

Perhaps when the dust is settled, Out of the chaos will emerge (critical thinkers) on both sides. This division is shaking our foundation as a Nation. And you know what they say.... ( A house divided....etc )We don't need outsiders to attack us in hopes of defeat, were doing it voluntarily to ourselves. A house divided can not stand.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Why should I be against North Korea? Why should I ignore the treaties with Japan and South Korea?

Convince me.

Please.

Seems like a trick question.

Why should any of us care if a troll halfway around the world is annoying people, or not?

How is it our business?

How is it even our problem?

And WTF not even half of South Korean's support such a war.

The Ruling Establishment here, they just keep feeding the Fat Man Little Boy Troll, and now according to the latest poll 53% of Americant's want a war over there.

I ain't paying for it. I ain't dying for it. And not in my name. Or for anyone else I know none of that.

If only the posts wouldn't get deleted, I'd wield serious blood & guts the faces of war imagery around here. They're already burned into my photographic memory, so why not indulge the rest of you? I think it'd do a lot of good.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I don't see an optimistic ending. Unfortunately most of the masses want their ideology handed to them. They don't want to be active or read into it, they pick a team and hope they win. They don't care what their team does when they win as long as it's their team doing it.

If it crumbles, then something will erect almost exactly like it. We're only 200+ years old and we've already reversed everything.

We have a two party system we warned against, a central bank, and while we have freedom of speech everything is recorded in such a way it would make the Nazis jealous.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thank God we have Trump to save the nation. MAGA, MAGA, MAGA....if you chant it hard and long enough, it's bound to happen.

I'm surprised that more people didn't see the Jared/Bibi connection earlier. It's only going to get worse.

The War business is looking up.
edit on 29-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

"Hear me, fellow outsiders / purveyors of sanity, the battle to take down the Two Party System must begin now."

Look at the Supreme Court.... there are 9 Justices ? It avoids a tie and with the 9th and last vote, some serious scrutiny is employed. The two party has become a Bane.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The sky is falling!

The sky os falling!

At least chicken little was original at one time.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I agree fully and honestly I think if it can be done then the next election (or more likely the one after that, depending) will be the big chance for a third-party to take the helm. It will be neigh impossible though.

Solidarity from those that can see through the illusion is what is needed and I think that has slowly, quietly been growing over the last few decades. It's not strong enough yet though but it could be by the time the next couple elections roll around.

Too many variables.

One thing you mentioned though, the anti-war movement... yes, totally predictable. The return of the hippie / counterculture. The mj legalization issue plays into that as does the slow bubbling rise of the mostly anarchist folk-punk culture. The return of the hippie is coming and with that is a shot at a third-party in the office.

But more likely there will be another Manson and John Lennon event to kill it off as society returns to the status quo.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It's not a trick question.

I have too much respect for you for that.

At some point, don't we have to trust the advisors to the president? I've put a lot of faith in General Mattis. I do trust him.

Where to put my weak, (just a voice on the web) support.

War sucks. Trust me, been there, done that. I have no taste for it.

But I don't like getting beaten either. I hate fighting. I'm not big on violence.

But I would if the cause was just.

I don't have all the intelligence that folks like Mattis have.

So I can only go by what they tell me. The little bit that they let any of us know.

I'd love to know exactly why and what will happen.

Should I just turn my back on those in power that I do trust?

There really has to be a compelling reason to do so.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Noncents.... it could indeed happen. Certainly the time is coming, discontent is fueling the current path.

Or should I say destroying the current path.
edit on 29-4-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You claim to have been in Trump's corner yet you are woefully ill-informed about Trump's consistent position.

Trump made his position on NK clear during his campaign and has not waivered.

From over a year ago:

Trump further warned that North Korea was trying to develop the technology to hit the US with one of its nuclear weapons. He said this possibility should demand US action. "We got to close it down, because he's getting too close to doing something," Trump said. "Right now, he's probably got the weapons, but he doesn't have the transportation system. Once he has the transportation system, he's sick enough to use it. So we better get involved."

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The sky is falling!

The sky os falling!

At least chicken little was original at one time.

Right.

OMG OMG OMG NK has a bomb! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE if we don't attack him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trusting Neocon's?

Right. Iraq War anyone? Anyone, anyone, want another round in Iraq?

Asking a hammer if it should hit the nail is the scenario here.

How about we ask South Korean's what they think?? Anyone have a nice poll for us to reflect on here???
edit on 29-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join