It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Days of Trump Still not Impeached Is the Left tired of Losing yet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

That would be an example of how rich people steal the money of the poor. Not a willing gift. You see, the poor people met their end of the deal and paid the money. Trump on the other had didn't live up to his end in providing what he promised.

That is proven by the fact that he lost the class action suit brought against him and Trump University and had to pay out money for failing to live up to what he had promised.

He's a con man. The fact that you see it as the opposite make you a con man as well, or at least a sympathizer of criminal activity when it's done by the rich. Which makes you a lot of other things as well that I won't bother listing here.

I always find it interesting that people come on here and admit such things openly. I suppose it's some kind of psychological thing where because you can do it without others knowing who you are it helps you get rid of the shame of being who you are. Like confession of something. But it doesn't change anything. You're still the same scumbag thief/criminal sympathizer/enabler that you always were, even if it does make you feel better about yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: mOjOm

Stupid people give gifts to smart people all the time. That's why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Yeah I go around giving everything I own to rich people, THAT explains why I'm poor.

Mate, get a clue. Seriously.

If you support big government, you are supporting theft. The government steals taxes from The People, most especially the middle class, and use it to enrich their cronies and donors, while giving tiny crumbs to the poor to keep them hooked on the line.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The Trump university lawsuit was going nowhere. It was filed in 2010 and Trump only paid them 6 years later after he was elected. If Trump wasn't elected, he would have never settled. The students willingly paid. No one forced them to. It was a stupid decision on their part. They should understand advertisements are all fraudulent and exaggerate the products they advertise. They should have read reviews and consulted with people who have been to Trump university before shelling out 30 grand.

I never watch advertisements. I don't trust advertisements. I would never shell out 30 grand on something just because an advertisement says something advertised is the best product in the world without reading a review and consulting with people who have used that product. I'm not that stupid.
edit on 30-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Well then you do understand..this whole MAGA deal is an extension of Trump U scam,Trump has been advertising himself..and most think he is full of sh@t and not buying it..for very good reason

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Ads is one thing. Whether people will buy is another. If ads are so effective, corporations wouldn't be spending billions filling up youtube with ads.

By running for president, half the country hates him. He lost a considerable domestic market share.
edit on 30-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join