It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Days of Trump Still not Impeached Is the Left tired of Losing yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
They are NEVER tired of loosing ...gotta be good at SOMETHING...so they LOOSE with great skill and a blizzard of semantic rewording coated with denial...because the current words are all racist ,homophobe,fascist or wrong, THEY introduced P.C. to us for our sins.
AND I found a target rich environment.
It's getting BORING however since the majority of the liberals don't know history or civics because it would counter their rhetoric at the outset.
edit on 29-4-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
We all lose as Americans. I'm at a loss to see any good to come out of having a reality television personality running the country. It's a poor decision and those who voted for him should be ashamed. Hating Hilary Clinton is no reason to let a man with no political experience ruin this great country. I'm sorry, there is no win here. Republicans will be affected the same as democrats. Repent for the end is nigh.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I was already ashamed so I threw him at you.
WITH full knowledge and intention to cause a crisis to the corrupted two parties,so far it's looking GREAT if slow.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I was already ashamed so I threw him at you.
WITH full knowledge and intention to cause a crisis to the corrupted two parties,so far it's looking GREAT if slow.

So you willing voted for someone that you knew couldnt do the job and would be detrimental to the country?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Only an idiot would think that a President with control of congress would be impeached in the first 100 days.
edit on 29-4-2017 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
What would the Left be losing? trump has not been doing a very good job, if you think he has, please lay it out for me.

I'll go out on a limb here....their minds?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

CORRUPTION is rampant in the RNC too WE just can't TELL because THEY run security CORRECTLY and it comes out DECADES later as intended.
The country is in another Cold war,the beginning of a recession(AGAIN, 3 for me) and between in Islamic infiltration and the watering down of our armed forces with the BULLSH*T sensitive training that is wasting their efforts and GUTTING them since Clinton ABSOLUTELY.
YOU haven't figured out just HOW bad it was.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I think we all know the difference between a Gift and a Bribe in their definition.

In practice however, deciding which is which can be difficult.

Since a gift is usually something small or inexpensive in comparison to a bribe that can be helpful as a guideline. Where should the cutoff cost be that separates the two in your opinion???

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Gifts don't have strings attached. Bribes do. To date, Trump has received many gifts. No bribes. The constitution forbids any politician in office from receiving bribes, either from foreigners or from Americans.
edit on 29-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That's exactly right.

It's not even bribery anymore because we now openly allow unlimited donations into superPAC's and it's totally legal and just how things are now.

The entire system is corrupt right from the start and EVERYONE in politics is on the take. Our Government is Purchased, not elected. Elections are just a ritual for the populace. It's just the little song and dance we do for the already chosen who will rule over us.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Sure they were just gifts. Keep telling yourself that.

It's as believable as Santa Clause passing out gifts.

Nobody in politics is giving anyone gifts without getting something in return. To think otherwise is just willful ignorance.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Stupid people give gifts to smart people all the time. That's why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Stupid people give gifts to smart people all the time. That's why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Yeah I go around giving everything I own to rich people, THAT explains why I'm poor.

Mate, get a clue. Seriously.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

You obviously don't know the difference between gift giving and theft. Because nobody who's poor is giving gifts to rich people that they are aware of anyway.

That is called theft, by the rich of the poor and most of them know it's theft too. They just don't know how to stop it.

What's interesting is your choice of words and labels for who is who. Because by your statement, you're stupid and gifting your money to the rich. Unless of course you think you're actually on the side of the rich, in which case you're once again stupid in thinking that.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

When the poor willingly let the rich steal from them, as in stock market and in other means, they are giving gifts to the rich which is the rich stealing from the poor. Theft from the POV of the rich. Gift from the POV of the poor.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Hate to inject facts into this convo but how many poor people do you know that can afford to buy into the stock market?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Theft isn't a subjective term based on perspective because there is nothing willing about it. The poor aren't "Willingly" letting the rich steal from them. They just don't know how to stop it from happening or lack the ability to stop it if they do know it's happening.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: TinfoilTP

defeats showing their abuse of powers.

I am not sure you know what the judiciary is or how it works.

Were they liberal activists judges that shut down parts of Obama's immigration overhaul or Obamacare?

It works like this, Trump administration lawyers take them to the Supreme Court and the progressive judge activism gets thrown out and overruled.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

That is a masterful Opening Post for this thread, SteveMagegod. Unfortunately, most people are big on talk, but small in actions.

What's sad is that the poor slobs will continue to put 99% of their energy into whining and complaining about President Trump, but only 1% into making things better for themselves. TODAY...or in 2018, or in 2020.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

There is a case when poor people shelled out 30 grand to go to Trump university. I know many poor people who invest a lot of money in stock market wanting to make an easy buck. And again and again they lose money and repeat again and again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join