It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Days of Trump Still not Impeached Is the Left tired of Losing yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

So much more on the way, tax reform, Obamacare replacement, The Wall, killing off ISIS, Feds going after violent gangs.

In other words. All the major stuff that was promised hasn't happened or was tried and failed but here is another promise that it will to hold you over until later.

Clearly his success so far is anything but Greatness. Calling it Greatness is like calling a pop tart, fine dining.

It's so funny watching all you Trumpanzees work so hard at trying to convince yourself and others how enjoyable the sh*t sandwich is that you're eating. But I'm not yet convinced enough to try it myself. So please, take another bite and tell me again how much you love it. It gets more hilarious every time you do it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This thread should be moved to jokes.

What the hell kind of OP is that?

Mank demes bruh soo edgy

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

There's an active investigation into the Russian connection but my hopes are on Trump continually breaking the Emoluments Clause to get him impeached.

Who knows, it could be something else entirely, like a mental health breakdown but no matter what I don't see this buffoon lasting 4 years, let alone one year.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Losing what?

Tired of posting stupid threads yet?..obviously not I guess.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Healthcare is none of the government's business. If you want free healthcare, Russia is that way.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The emoluments clause has no precedent. No one has ever been impeached because of it. The US constitution guarantees freedom to every citizen owning a personal business. Under a reasonable interpretation of it, only if the president accepts a bribe in return for a treason violates it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Black_Fox

Healthcare is none of the government's business. If you want free healthcare, Russia is that way.

en.wikipedia.org...

Healthcare can become the governments business though. There is no universal law stopping it from happening.

Obviously it's not free either. In fact everyone pays for it by putting in a little money, even they don't use it, to help those who do. That's anything but free.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Swills

The emoluments clause has no precedent.

Sure. But Trump might change that. For every precedent we do have, they all were set by that first time it was used. Trump might be that first one.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The emoluments clause is a small clause. It's not very strict. It says it's okay if Congress is fine with it. Only if a treason is committed as part of the bribe would warrant an impeachment by House. Otherwise House don't care what the president gets from foreign states. That's guaranteed under personal freedom of citizens.

No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

So in other words, Bribes are perfectly fine as long as Congress says they're fine???

When considering the judgement of our Congress and their ability to judge whether or not "Bribing" public officials should be viewed as good or bad, do you really think they'll come to the right choice on that one???

Doesn't that seem a lot like hiring the Pedophile to watch the kids for the weekend??? Because it sure seems that way to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Obama's Legacy:

Russian Conspiracies Proven: 0

Trumps Tax Returns Released: Twice

Rioters rioting: To Hilarious to count

And now for the Meme

Celebrities who moved to Canada after Trump won: 0

Muslim Travel Ban: Check

What is this /r/the_donald or /pol/? You placed a image of people protesting and calling them rioter.... Where is the content? What do you think about it? I know this is the mud-pit but ATS does have some standards for posts.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Trump's done a fine job. The only thing he's done I don't like is his failed attempt to get rid of Obamacare (and criticizing the Freedom Caucus in the process). If it weren't for Obama-appointed liberal activist judges, Trump's first 100 days would have been nearly perfect.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Trump's done a fine job. The only thing he's done I don't like is his failed attempt to get rid of Obamacare (and criticizing the Freedom Caucus in the process). If it weren't for Obama-appointed liberal activist judges, Trump's first 100 days would have been nearly perfect.

"Liberal activist judges" as apposed to "Conservative passive judges'?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

"Liberal activist judges" as apposed to "Conservative passive judges'?

Judges who bundled cash for Obama then got appointed by him that magically pop onto the scene to cancel executive orders that Obama doesn't like. No worries, the Supreme Court will rectify their meddling, their stalling tactics are no victories only defeats showing their abuse of powers.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

defeats showing their abuse of powers.

I am not sure you know what the judiciary is or how it works.

Were they liberal activists judges that shut down parts of Obama's immigration overhaul or Obamacare?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Bribes are against the Constitution and would warrant impeachment. Gifts are not. Anyone can give to anyone. It's personal freedom. Bribe is for a favor. Gifts are not.
edit on 29-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Obama's Legacy:

And now for the Meme

What is this /r/the_donald or /pol/? You placed a image of people protesting and calling them rioter.... Where is the content? What do you think about it? I know this is the mud-pit but ATS does have some standards for posts.

Post??? How about Threads???

But then again, just because "ATS the site" has minimum standards doesn't mean that everyone who plays here does.

Good news is, it's pretty easy to spot those who don't.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Obama's Legacy:

And now for the Meme

ok so once a pres has made it 100 days then people should just get in line and follow like good little Americans...

Cough, obama cough , cough..

The hypocracy from you Fox News types truly is amazing...

The mental gymnastics that takes must be gold metal quality

Lmao

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: allsee4eye

So in other words, Bribes are perfectly fine as long as Congress says they're fine???

When considering the judgement of our Congress and their ability to judge whether or not "Bribing" public officials should be viewed as good or bad, do you really think they'll come to the right choice on that one???

Doesn't that seem a lot like hiring the Pedophile to watch the kids for the weekend??? Because it sure seems that way to me.

Fine , no ..

Legal yes... what do you think a campaign donation is lol...

No big corp donates 50 million because they really like the guy lol..

And that is why all the crazy hillary allegations were silly.. she wasn't uniquely corrupt. Pay for play and insider trading was made legal for congress and the senate generations ago..

Sick? Yes..

New? No

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

If the fact that Trump isn't yet impeached is the "benchmark" to claim that the Left must be tired of losing then you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

It's clear now that you are getting desperate. We tried to tell you, but you pigheadedly wouldn't listen. Now you are sinking to a whole new low of claiming that the Left must be tired of losing because Trump isn't impeached. Literally the ONLY thing I can respond with is.........wait for it.......

LOL!!!!!

edit on 29/4/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join