It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the True Islam…???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Um, the first war against (European) Christians was the Crusades, instigated by Europe and later the 1492 genocide of Muslims and Jews and forced conversion, in Spain.

They struck first and deadliest. And most.

And WW1, 2, the worst wars ever, were Europeans wars, so I think you should stop telling people who know history to learn it when you don't and they do.

Nothing like WW1 or 2 would have happened without Europe.

You just look like a fool. A great satan.

Who is the only country to use atomic weapons because they couldn't fight Japan the normal way AND win? America.

Maybe the Muslims fought Byzantium, but it was not much of a fight as Christianity destroys Empires from within, but they were wicked and their citizens even preferred Ottoman rule to Christian, even most Christians.

And Syrians, Christians, also supported the Muslims against "wicked Persia."

And you know NOTHING about Islam or its history or history in general.

You definitely don't know the Qur'an so really CAN'T know Islam.

You know internet propaganda, that's IT.

Read a book or 50, then talk to me.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The Iberian peninsula was a Carthaginian (Cartagena) stronghold and later Hebrew (Iber/Heber) and wasn't a Christian land.

It was the Jews of the Iberian peninsula who invited the Muslims for protection against their wicked European neighbors and endless fear of being persecuted or forcefully converted should they invade.

Which eventually DID happen.

And said Jews and Muslims were slaughtered or converted by force or escaped with Ottoman help.

You telling me about history is hilarious!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Northern Africa...same story, in fact that was where Carthage was in Roman times, a Phoenician colony, a people with close ties to the Hebrews since Judah and Solomon of the Bible.

Judah married a Canaanite/Phoenician so all Judahites are related to the Phoenicians.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Americans and other westerners (of which I am one but not of this opinion) need to think Islam is a violent culture because they know how vile European history is by comparison and by itself.

But they do the (under false pretenses) invading and occupying of foreign nations to plunder natural resources, and blame everything on everyone else.

I am just NOT brainwashed, don't support your evil agenda, the agenda of the west.

Where I live.

Let's not forget the bicoastal genocide of the Native Americans by Christians from Europe who deemed them "savages."

We know now that was obviously b.s.

So is this Islamophobia. That you are brainwashed into. By the west. Where I also live but not brainwashed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What it boils down to is America wanted to make war on the Middle East but didn't have a reason. Then they gave themselves one, 9/11, mother of all conspiracies believed by almost nobody today to have been the work of Muslims.

You know you are brainwashed when you a.) Actually believe the official story b.) Don't but aren't bright enough to remember it's why you hated Muslims to begin with and didn't care much about before, Muslims, but nevertheless are still on the internet spewing meaningless rhetoric about Islam spoonfed you by your govt. overlords who decide FOR YOU who you will hate.

And c.) Support the wars America provokes regardless of the fact it is declassified information that Bush was aware of the non-existence of WMD's in Iraq.

And d.) Still believe these terrorist attacks aren't a scam to keep the war machine drowning in funds.

Before you hated Islam I guarantee you they wanted you to.

And now you do.

Who is really brainwashed? Someone who sticks up for his co-religionists or someone who irrationally hates them because the tv said maybe it's ok to?

Seems obvious to me.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am going to limit my participation in this thread to reporting from outside sources, Christian in this case, of the history of the Muslim conquests according to ancient authors using ancient sources: from "Christian-Muslim Relations, a Bibliographical History vol 1 600-900AD" by D.R. Thomas, B. Reggeme and Juan Pedro Monferrere Sala pages 211-215

Monophysite Christian of Egypt John Nikiou displeased his fellow Bishops and who were indeed vexed by his harshness. Deposed for murdering a Monk who had raped a Nun at Wadi Habib he was relieved of duty.

He wrote about the Monophysite-Catholic controversy enflaming the country, the conquest of Egypt in 640-642 by Amr ibn al-As.

Impious Heraclitus of Byzantium through his Bishop Melkite Patriarch Cyrus persecutes the Coptic Church, but he condemns Egyptian Christians for cooperating with the Muslims.

The Coptic perspective was the Arab invasion of Egypt was to free the Coptic Church from the Roman-Byzantine yoke.

To be fair this man hated Islam with a passion but he at least reports the feelings of his countrymen accurately.

King Khosro of Persia was a well known wicked man at the time he was deposed and the Syrians knew it. Zoroastrians are not wicked people and even though three assassinated Omar, who was a peace maker, they were given protected status as "People of the Book."

The Jews of Muslim lands also supported Islam as a force of deliverance from Edom aka Byzantine Rome, who they obviously believed were wicked as did the Christian Copts, and even the Persians.

This is what I mentioned earlier, the "Secrets of Simeon ben Yohai" calls Mohammed (saws) the "Rider on the camel" of Isaiah and as a Messianic agent (of the rider on the ass), 8th century.

And of course John bar Penkaye, check out the link to his works at tertullian.org I provided earlier.

And regarding Islam in India everyone should Google what Ghandi wrote about Mohammed (saws) after reading his biography, in Ghandi's "Young India."

He said basically he was convinced that the myths of conquest by the sword were false and he had the utmost respect for Mohammed (saws) and his life. Wished he had more to read about the Prophet (saws).

The Ghandi who said, " I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians."

They are a well known nuisance in India and are ferociously dishonest when it comes to evangelism in India, so they say, in India where little success is made. Islam in India and other places considers Hindus "People of the Book" even though by most standards they are polytheistic it is also understood that our angels are their Daevas and their Brahma is our God Most High/Allah T'Allah, at least by the Sunni and Sufi sects they come in contact with and most open minded people in general.

And noticed that Brahma sounds a lot like Abraham as Sarasvati does Sarah, Shiva and Sheba(Sheva in Hebrew, Sava/Saba it's the saws word, Vav is sometimes transliterated as a b like in Ya'akov to Jacob), the word Saba means "Host" or "Elder" in Hebrew and is connected with Saturn, Sabbatai being the actual word for Saturn the planet, I believe is also connected to Brahma or Shiva, they are actually in a Trinity I believe with Kali although don't quote me on that part, the hexagram is a Hindu symbol called a Mandala, the Aramaic/Mandaic word for Gnostic is also Mandaean, called Sabaeans in the Qur'an, and Manda is their word for Gnosis in their dialect of Aramaic still used in liturgy today in the Mandaean religion.

Sabaeans are the most mysterious and non specific "People of the Book" as Harranians who were Hermetic philosophers claimed to be Sabaeans and Hermes equated with Idris/Enoch, as well as Seth, it being considered a title, and they and Byzantium are the sources of Hermetic literature today, more so they in terms of MSS. at least, and Muslims who preserved them too, at one time it was very popular and then became popular in Europe later, as well as Aristotle and the Greek philosophers like Plato, Proclus, Porphyry, were all rejected by Catholicism​ until the Golden Age of Islam rescued it from eternal darkness.

Europe tried to rewrite history, deliberately to slander Islam and hide their scientific debt owed to Muslims in Spain who they massacred or forcefully converted to steal the beautiful nation they built with Jews and Christians while living in peace.

And let's never forget those who perished at the hands of the Inquisition for the crime of...everything from sorcery, heresy to just being a theoretical scientist, the book burnings of the Talmud and anything else they didn't approve of.

And the debt owed to Muslims in ressurecting Greek philosophy and developing algebra and algorithms from Indian mathematics, ironically used today to guide missles up the asses of camels from half way across the globe today with precision.

One can understand why people need to slander 1.5 billion people based on sterotypes, propaganda and plain lies.

Europe has a lot to hide as does its colony America, controlled by London and Israel via London, who has a lot to hide as well.

Like how Muslims protected Jews for 1400 years from Christian persecution, it was the Ottoman Empire who made sure Spanish refugees had a place to go if lucky enough to escape, aided their escape even.

It's easy to go on YouTube and listen to 25 different Rabbis tell it and more believeable than hearing it from me.

I suggest you do, everyone.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Um, the first war against (European) Christians was the Crusades, instigated by Europe and later the 1492 genocide of Muslims and Jews and forced conversion, in Spain.

They struck first and deadliest. And most.

Then how did an army of Christians end up fighting a battle against an army of Muslims in 732 AD?

en.wikipedia.org...

The first Crusade was in 1095 AD. 363 years later......

And WW1, 2, the worst wars ever, were Europeans wars, so I think you should stop telling people who know history to learn it when you don't and they do.

Nothing like WW1 or 2 would have happened without Europe.

You just look like a fool. A great satan.

The Ottomans joined World War I of their own free will. Nobody forced them to.

World War II, on the other hand, was not their choice.

Who is the only country to use atomic weapons because they couldn't fight Japan the normal way AND win? America.

Who invented Atomic weapons?

Oh wait.... that's also America.

Maybe the Muslims fought Byzantium, but it was not much of a fight as Christianity destroys Empires from within, but they were wicked and their citizens even preferred Ottoman rule to Christian, even most Christians.

Every oppressive regime accuses its victims of being "wicked".

Read a book or 50, then talk to me.

Will you please read at least one book before then? Since you clearly don't know basic history.

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

The Iberian peninsula was a Carthaginian (Cartagena) stronghold and later Hebrew (Iber/Heber) and wasn't a Christian land.

It was the Jews of the Iberian peninsula who invited the Muslims for protection against their wicked European neighbors and endless fear of being persecuted or forcefully converted should they invade.

Which eventually DID happen.

And said Jews and Muslims were slaughtered or converted by force or escaped with Ottoman help.

You telling me about history is hilarious!

It was not held by Carthiginians in 732 AD. It had been overaken by the Visigoths a long time before then.

They settled there around 418 AD, and were pagans at the time. But they converted to Christianity later on, around 589 AD.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Jews were an ethnic minority, as they always have been in that land. If they invited the Muslims to "protect them" that means nothing at all. The Jews were not the owners of the land, and therefore did not have the right to invite anyone.

The lords who ruled that land were Visigoth.

edit on 18-5-2017 by bloodymarvelous because: fixed link for battle of tours

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
upload.wikimedia.org...

Map of Visigothic Hispania from the above wiki article. They held the iberian peninsula from AD 500 onward until the Muslim invasion.
edit on 18-5-2017 by bloodymarvelous because: added description.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join