It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for Cinco de Milo?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The provocation is the suppression of speech the idiocratic left HATES.

We will NOT continue letting them turn the first amendment into the complete bastardization of the second.

This is a farce. Again you hide behind free speech, and yet the point of this speech is nothing more than provocation to illicit an angry response. Provocation is what is being championed.

And you see this all over these threads in the way words like "trigger" and "snowflake" are used. The surge since Trump and the toxic effect on these forums shows that provocation is the main goal.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Byrd

Brown is a Sunni Muslim.

Yes I saw the video. In it he decries western slaevery but says slaves in Islam led good lives.

Since you enjoyed the talk, what do you think about his comments on rape?

Had Milo said slaves lived pretty good lives and justified rape, there would be riots, but here we have a Sunni Muslim teaching it at Georgetown university.

Your weak attempt to change the story so your bs agenda shines sucks bro, but damn that grammar do.

Damn. I was hoping you of all people wouldn't catch that.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: olaru12

Hey man, maybe you're speaking about some other people I'm unaware of, but who in this thread do you consider Milo lovers?

Far be it for me to "out" anyone. But it doesn't take a head shrinker to figure it out. They give themselves away with syntax and speech patterns. But like I said...Your sexual identity..."It's none of by business"....Love who you want!

But to ignore that a large part of Milos attraction is his homosexuality. His conservative ideology is just icing on the cake for many.
edit on 29-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

And you see this all over these threads in the way words like "trigger" and "snowflake" are used

And running around calling the 'right' FASCIST,RACIST and every other disparaging term the left can think of isn't 'provocation'.

Spare me the FAUX outrage from FAUX liberals that claim they give a snip about the civil liberties of others.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Let's say provocation is being g championed, is it fair to say suppression is also being championed?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What does my sexual orientation or yours have to do with this though?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know you don't care much for facts, but here's a brief history of antifascism (antifa) in case you one day wake up and wonder which side you're actually supporting.

Antifa of yesteryear and Antifa of the Berkley flavor are two seperate creatures.

Here's an interesting story. Which side are you actually supporting?
edit on 29-4-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

And you see this all over these threads in the way words like "trigger" and "snowflake" are used

And running around calling the 'right' FASCIST,RACIST and every other disparaging term the left can think of isn't 'provocation'.

Spare me the FAUX outrage from FAUX liberals that claim they give a snip about the civil liberties of others.

Faux outrage champion neo got triggered.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Faux outrage champion neo got triggered.

Troll Champion Duke back at it again!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Leftists are the anti science people.

They are.

And there are no finer examples of that with Climate change, and social engineering programs.

The science says the planet's climate has been in constant state of motion for eons.

Through time we EVOLVED to our current level of progress.

Leftists don't want to use natural evolution, but geoengineer/social engineer the environment to suit the mediocre.

As it clearly stated in the scientific method. ALL science is subject to change.

It NEVER has dealt with absolutism.

I thought there wasn't enough climate data to know whether we're having an impact or not?

It'd make all you right wing followers more believable if you didn't try to change the argument to suit your answer all the time.

Just a heads up.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'd imagine if I was triggered.

I'd been going around this thread laying waste to it with VIOLENCE to achieve a political end.

In other worlds left wing terrorism.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

They are.

And there are no finer examples of that with Climate change, and social engineering programs.

The science says the planet's climate has been in constant state of motion for eons.

Leftists don't want to use natural evolution, but geoengineer/social engineer the environment to suit the mediocre.

As it clearly stated in the scientific method. ALL science is subject to change.

I thought there wasn't enough climate data to know whether we're having an impact or not?

It'd make all you right wing followers more believable if you didn't try to change the argument to suit your answer all the time.

Just a heads up.

There has been enough political data for over 30 years.

Climate change is a political means to a political end and push the same damn agenda by other means.

Damn I even forgot to throw in the GMO 'debate' in there.

Scientific progress and inconvenient truth to those that purport themselves as believers in science while boldy denying it's existence.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

What does my sexual orientation or yours have to do with this though?

Pretty gay men attract, and being a champion of free expression, especially when it's conservative...only gives credence to those that roll that way whether they are open enough to admit it, like Milo certainly does; he flaunts his gayness!!

The merging of conservativism, ideology and sexuality is out of the closet. "so to speak"

edit on 29-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

In Trump supporters, there has been a huge effort and love in inciting anger and annoyance just for the sake of doing it. It's pure provocation. Speech used purely for eliciting an angry response. Trump and the rise of trolls. The protests feed into the whole point of their provocation.

The way Trump supporters throw out terms like triggered and snowflake with these little smiles and giggles... it's all about provoking anger.

It's not a very inspiring platform. It's a sh#t-fest, circle-jerk gremlin orgy. And it's sole purpose appears to be to offend liberals who they've come to hate.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

They are.

Just a heads up.

There has been enough political data for over 30 years.

Climate change is a political means to a political end and push the same damn agenda by other means.

Damn I even forgot to throw in the GMO 'debate' in there.

Scientific progress and inconvenient truth to those that purport themselves as believers in science while boldy denying it's existence.

Which is it? Scientific data or "political data"?

You seem to be confusing the two, and using each one where its convenient for you.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Once again, the topic of free speech has become partisan.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Which is it? Scientific data or "political data"?

How about go and ask the politicians that run around saying the science is settled.

You said the scientific data was incomplete so how can POLITICIANS have all the answers.
edit on 29-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I am, on the one hand not aligned with either side, and on the other hand, I'd gladly sell bullets to both sides to see them wipe each other out. We are long overdue for a purge of the nutter extremists and who to do that better than themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

In Trump supporters, there has been a huge effort and love in inciting anger and annoyance just for the sake of doing it. It's pure provocation. Speech used purely for eliciting an angry response. Trump and the rise of trolls. The protests feed into the whole point of their provocation.

That's a load of hydro chloro bullhockey with a splash of Di suppress free speech yes we can.

See the topic.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Once again, the topic of free speech has become partisan.

Free speech is non partisan. Different groups exercise it different ways... Milo and Trump supporters seem to mostly champion a particular tiny aspect of free speech called provocation; speech used to deliberately incite an angry response.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join