It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for Cinco de Milo?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Maybe Milo haters should put their triggers on safety.

After all it's only words.

That post is just another example of provocation. The Trump supporters and Milo supporters use "free speech" as a defense when their only real intent is provocation.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What do you call intention to suppress?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Maybe the Milo lovers should stop squeezing their triggers and holster that rascal.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

What do you call intention to suppress?

Are you talking about protestors intention to suppress speakers who's main purpose is to provoke an angry response? Sounds to me like it all feeds to the intentions of the provocateur.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So what do you call that? Freedom of speech? Freedom to express? Freedom to suppress?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think the abuse of minors and bragging about it should have gotten him locked up forever.
You support the facebook killer and alike?

Milo was the victim and he simply said he didn't feel the victim. he has nice memories of it.

He also admits he is the victim and is totally not okay with child molestation. he simply is stating that not all victims feel victim.

As far as his discussion about partys he attended, well, that is his word and if it isn't proven, he could get some serious slander charges on him. You dont go on public networks and start saying he seen Joe molesting kids unless you have proof..if anything, you work with police and let them do digging.

Milo is a bit of a douche, but your attempt to paint him as some sort of child molester is falling flat. He is a bottom all the way and is looking for a "daddy". Perhaps a leftover attribute from his experiences and certainly needs to talk to a therapist to get his thinking a bit more clear, but thats the extent of that.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Look at it as a form of confrontational protest.

I mean, who would be against that?

If he was Muslim (and speaking fiery words about Islam) I would bet we'd see a whole different tune about him and his free speech.

Actually, there are Muslims justifying the merits of Muslim slavery in university. For instance at Georgetown University, by saying Muslims cannot view slavery as immoral because Muhammad owned slaves.

There is not a single person protesting.

edit on 29-4-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hey man, maybe you're speaking about some other people I'm unaware of, but who in this thread do you consider Milo lovers?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

That post is just another example of provocation.

We will not falter.

We will not yield.

Some of us actually DO believe in individual rights.

Among those right is SPEECH, and life,LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness.

Don't have to like it.

So deal with it.
edit on 29-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Provocation is what is being championed here by Trump and Milo supporters. You see the proof in many of these posts. It's not about championing a cause... it's about their joy in simply triggering anger in others.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I think the elephant in the room is that the powers that run the left side are mostly pedos too..

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Look at it as a form of confrontational protest.

I mean, who would be against that?

If he was Muslim (and speaking fiery words about Islam) I would bet we'd see a whole different tune about him and his free speech.

Actually, there are Muslims justifying the merits of Muslim slavery in university. For instance, by saying Muslims cannot view slavery as immoral because Muhammad owned slaves.

There is not a single person protesting.

Did you listen to the lecture, or was it something you simply encountered and reposted?

As it happens, I enjoy academic lectures and so I listened. He's not Muslim, he's not speaking fiery words about Islam or trying to get people to join. He's not advocating for slavery or rape. He's discussing the issue of "how is it presented in Islam" and his answer is that the situation is ambiguous within the text.

If Milo had been presenting the SAME thing (discussing whether their views on race and culture represent a threat to the culture itself) for the NeoNazis and if he'd been a guest professor, nobody would have said a thing and most would have missed his lecture because... well.. almost 2 hours of someone monologing on a topic is insanely dull to many people.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

That post is just another example of provocation. The Trump supporters and Milo supporters use "free speech" as a defense when their only real intent is provocation.

Provocation is perfectly valid. Most speakers (even Obama) provokes intentionally. virtue signaling, etc.
I have seen however the "justification" from the alt-left that people they disagree with (Trump, Milo, Republicans) are just provocative and therefore its okay to shut them down.

No, no its @$&#ing not.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The provocation is the suppression of speech the idiocratic left HATES.

We will NOT continue letting them turn the first amendment into the complete bastardization of the second.
edit on 29-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It's actually a very interesting lecture.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Leftists are the anti science people.

And you actually believe anything that comes after that?

Given the recent threads by the OP and the sycophants that line up to believe whatever makes them angry, I'd like to offer everyone an amazing deal on a mountain chalet right outside of Orlando.

Dirt cheap. And comes with its own exclusive ski lift for those blustery winter days. Contact me by PM, or I can give you the contact info of my Nigerian realtor.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yawn, the easily triggered right is attempting to play the victim again, its there favorite trick.

the evolution of the right weiner, they cant be openly racist anymore so now there hatred is towards a whole religion.

Cant bash gay people openly anymore now you just attack transgendered.

Bunch of fake alpha males, talk the big talk, but cry when theres a push back to there bs.

Come at me bro lol
edit on 29-4-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Brown is a Sunni Muslim.

Yes I saw the video. In it he decries western slaevery but says slaves in Islam led good lives.

Since you enjoyed the talk, what do you think about his comments on rape?

Had Milo said slaves lived pretty good lives and justified rape, there would be riots, but here we have a Sunni Muslim teaching it at Georgetown university.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Brown is a Sunni Muslim.

Yes I saw the video. In it he decries western slaevery but says slaves in Islam led good lives.

Since you enjoyed the talk, what do you think about his comments on rape?

Had Milo said slaves lived pretty good lives and justified rape, there would be riots, but here we have a Sunni Muslim teaching it at Georgetown university.

Your weak attempt to change the story so your bs agenda shines sucks bro, but damn that grammar do.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Leftists are the anti science people.

They are.

And there are no finer examples of that with Climate change, and social engineering programs.

The science says the planet's climate has been in constant state of motion for eons.

Through time we EVOLVED to our current level of progress.

Leftists don't want to use natural evolution, but geoengineer/social engineer the environment to suit the mediocre.

As it clearly stated in the scientific method. ALL science is subject to change.

It NEVER has dealt with absolutism.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join