It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for Cinco de Milo?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It's amazing how so many on the Right can hold Milo up as being such an icon to conservatism, when it's very clear he is a troubled individual that is using his extremism and sexuality to garner attention.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So what about the rights of those being infringed by those that felt infringed and resulted to violence to infringe?

You see the problem with this? Where does it start and end?
edit on 29-4-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I had zero problem with the guy or anyone for that matter... that was up until I seen him confess to watching pre-teens forced into drug use and sexual encounters with adults. I would not have even cared if he seen it, but soon made quick efforts to put a stop to things. But, Milo did not put a stop to it... he simply accepts child sex slavery as something that is commonplace and disgustingly normal in the celebrity and elite social circles.

I respect the free thought and freedoms for all humans, regardless of any lifestyle attached to freedom of thought... up until the point that the freedom of thought forcibly removes the freedoms of youth.

Please... for people who like Milo, please watch his FULL podcast interview with Joe Rogan. How this guy came out of that interview without being fully investigated is beyond me. It can't be linked here due to ATS language violations, but its lengthy and quite exposing of true colors. I feel law enforcement should be fully tracking all of Milo's personal acquaintances, as the horrors that he is aware of within these demented social circles make Penn State look like a place one would want to send their kids.

Such a valiant expression of free thought and opinion isn't such a good asset when the decisions made from the free thought rape youth of their own freedoms. Because Milo was a sexual predator at such a young age, it does not gie Milo the right to make that decision for another minor. These behaviors cause me to even question the people here that indicate a valued presence of Milo.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Can't stand Milo or those like him. His only mission is to incite, inflame, insult, create controversy, push the boundaries of good taste and divide us amongst the Liberal/conservative line at a time when we should all be coming together etc. But to what end? Fame and to keep his name in the news. He's like a Kardashian but without the butt.

Sure we need a counter voice to liberal madness, but keep in mind that groups like those at Berkley are pretty small and that you can be conservative without being a jerk.

Yes, we have too much PC going on and yes Milo should be allowed to say whatever he wants. We need free speech. But just because you have the right to be offensive doesn't mean you should. When did it become the "New American Norm" to insult, divide and cause outrage. That's not how real Americans' should be. We've devolved into childishness.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's amazing how so many on the Right can hold Milo up as being such an icon to conservatism, when it's very clear he is a troubled individual that is using his extremism and sexuality to garner attention.

Don't care.

Does he have a right to speak freely?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

If we eliminate offensive speech, then we really don't have free speech.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If we eliminate offensive speech, then we really don't have free speech.

True. And I didn't say eliminate his speech or that he shouldn't have the right to speech, I'm saying why do idiots listen to or watch him. Just like Kim Kardashian should have the right to have a show and do whatever she want's but why would anyone watch her show. Why are these two idiots famous?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Don't care.

Does he have a right to speak freely?

He does have that right. A right we should all defend.

The more people like him speak the easier it is for us to learn who the nutters are. Milo is a nutter and he is not doing conservatism any favors.

Those that hold him up are not either. They are deliberately putting a black mark on what conservatism and conservatives stand for.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Awesome so let's round up Antifa on May the first and be done with them once and for all. Oh wait no we don't cause Antifa are the good guys here. I'm done with this bs and we tolerated them long enough and they cost us every year millions of our taxpayer money but hey at least they fight the evil Nazis. Goddamn people like you're so delusional it's not even funny anymore.

Well at least Antifa is already done since they had the bright idea to start a fight with /pol/. Now they are on the run like scared little pussies. Unfortunately La Raza is already eager to take there place. La Raza is a whole new level however and if they rise up people will die that's guaranteed btw.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Like I stated, free speech does not obligate you to listen.

Don't listen.

Problem solved.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Defending someone's right to speak should never be equated with supporting the contents of the speech.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Don't listen.

Problem solved.

I hear you, but I see it as a problem. Idiots like Milo, Kim Kardashion, Honey boo boo, O'Reilly, Jersey Shore, Teen Mom and all the rest...they're turning us into a nation of idiots and even though I don't have to listen or watch, the people that do effect me. I have to talk to them, walk amongst them, live next to them, work with them, let them teach my children, they bag my groceries. So you see it IS a problem for all of us. These people also vote! And for people like Hillary and Trump. That should scare you.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Defending someone's right to speak should never be equated with supporting the contents of the speech.

I did not equate the two. I said he has the right to speak.

One positive aspect of free speech is it allows us to recognize who the nutters are.

It's up to the individual as to whether or not they support or agree with his extremes.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Has there ever been a time in human history when we haven't had idiots?

Really. When was this golden era of only smart people?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I did not equate the two. I said he has the right to speak.

One positive aspect of free speech is it allows us to recognize who the nutters are.

It's up to the individual as to whether or not they support or agree with his extremes.

On that, we agree.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Milo is far above those people you mentioned but nice try. Did you even watch one of his speeches or are you just against him because of the smear campaign?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Don't listen.

Problem solved.

I hear you, but I see it as a problem. Idiots like Milo, Kim Kardashion, Honey boo boo, O'Reilly, Jersey Shore, Teen Mom and all the rest...they're turning us into a nation of idiots and even though I don't have to listen or watch, the people that do effect me. I have to talk to them, walk amongst them, live next to them, work with them, let them teach my children, they bag my groceries. So you see it IS a problem for all of us. These people also vote! And for people like Hillary and Trump. That should scare you.

The problem isn't the people you mentioned, but the people that allowed them to become famous and promote them. Along with many other indoctrinating cultures, like pop culture, music, movies, entertainment and everything in-between.

Guess who?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Has there ever been a time in human history when we haven't had idiots?

Really. When was this golden era of only smart people?

Looking back now i would say the 90s were pretty awesome.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Iv'e always thought that there was more to the conservatives attraction to Milo than just ideology.

You guys have fun!!! Ride em Cowboy!!!

edit on 29-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Milo is far above those people you mentioned but nice try. Did you even watch one of his speeches or are you just against him because of the smear campaign?

No I've read and watched some of his stuff. Just like I said earlier, his stuff is divisive and offensive with little actual substance. He hits all the high notes and buttons to get a reaction. His only aim though is to be famous, just like the Kardashians. No substance just fluff. It's the dumbing down of America.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join