It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for Cinco de Milo?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This thread has quickly turned into a lesson in How to Argue Like an Extreme Leftist.

We have a few members who have attempted to portray their opponents as supporters of Nazism or pedophilia, or both. They've done this by either implying the support or outright calling names.

That done, all constraint is removed and they go on the attack. Why? Well they're only attacking people who support pedophilia and Nazism so it's okay, that's why.

They create strawman arguments and attempt to force their freshly labeled opponents to defend the strawman as if they had said it.

When their tactics are pointed out they attack intellect and mental faculty, attempting to dismiss it all as just a figment of one's imagination. But then they continue to use the same tactics as if somehow having it exposed never happened.

Instead of debating actual subject matter, they reinforce the newly applied labels by continually using them as if to remind everybody that what they're doing is okay because nazis. With a liberal smattering of regurgitated buzzwords and talking points, they continue to flail at any and all comers without ever making a single, cogent, original thought.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Oh okay. Caught me.

See I'm a passionate person. I don't claim i have it right all the time. My personal opinion about him is he should be in jail or a mental health facility.
If you like listening to child f*ckers go ahead. If that's who you want to see creating public opinion, I hope you don't have children...

I'm done as you all seem to feel so superior, there's no talking to you anyways.

edit on 29-4-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Nope. Which is how I know that's not what I said.

Pity you need to read it again, indeed.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder how many of you will change your tune on free speech when people actually start listening to me.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You are misunderstanding me and my point if you think I support Milo in any way shape or form. Guess what? I'm actually a Liberal. Surprise!

Again, I am NOT advocating for Milo himself, but I am for his RIGHT to free speech. A very very simple concept once you leave your emotions at the door.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That's difficult as they're very much attached to me. I didn't attend the vulcan reasoning class.
And I love free speech. I choose free speech over pc at every step of the way, always....for what it's worth.

Just also don't categorically oppose violence as means of expression, which seems to be hard to understand for most.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

We're RIGHT here with ya, in case you forgot that as well.

Keep painting this 2-body-Kraut in the most sinister colours possible, that's RIGHT! They are the Borg! Last bastion of ad hominem chatter, Pompeii moment anyone?

How about keeping the debate factual, snacksnake?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Oh no, not Nazis.

Nazis and Commies on all sides.

be quiet my raging fist.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

It's your fault, actually.

Stop writing articles for disinfo, now! Thoughtful stuff might radicalize folks, think about the kids!

(just speculating but I like your posts and thought I saw your handle there a few times, so there's that)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Guess what is usually attached to the word "attached"? Emotions.

I know and understand how hard it is, and that's why I don't judge people that think with their emotions, but I will point it out.

I'm all for violence being a means of expression, but when the intent of the violence is to suppress and infringe, that's where I draw the line.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
To sum up this thread;

(Autistic Screeching)

*NATZIS*

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I don't believe that's true, I attach files to emails quite a lot...but if that's how you feel

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It probably wasn't a great idea for the right wing rags to try tying ANTIFA to NAMBLA if Milo is trying to make a come back. Milo and NAMBLA are on the same page.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

And I guess we don't care where you wanna draw lines in wet sand.

Article 20 [Constitutional principles – Right of resistance]

(1) The Federal Republic of Germany is a democratic and social federal state.
(2) All state authority is derived from the people. It shall be exercised by the people through elections and other votes and through specific legislative, executive and judicial bodies.
(3) The legislature shall be bound by the constitutional order, the executive and the judiciary by law and justice.
(4) All Germans shall have the right to resist any person seeking to abolish this constitutional order, if no other remedy is available.

www.gesetze-im-internet.de...

So there's that red line as well, FYI.

And while you freaks keep whining about the antifa, CIASIS is going full blown amok on Wikileaks, the freedom of speech and the freedom of the press.
You're a very special kind of white snowflakes, I'll give you that. Hypocrisyflakes.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

all parties involved are somewhat on the same page.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Shamrock6

C'mon dude while I oppose SJWs and all and don't believe all Trump supporters are Nazis, Milo is a deranged man that believes in Pedophilia. While I don't think he's a Nazi, he's scumbag that preys on innocent kids.

I may disagree with Peeples on some things but I have to side with her on Milo being a maniac.

I agreed that Milo has a screw loose also, dude.

Having a screw loose doesn't by default make one a Nazi, which is what I said.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Did you really just bring up the German Constitution?

Smh.

So what you're saying is that violence with the intention to suppress is OK?

I'm not even sure what the point your trying to make with that bolded part.

Who's seeking to abolish your rights? Do you see the irony?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Point is, we've got a contitutional right to stop people from abolishing our constitution. With violence, if we have to.

And yes, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Who's seeking to abolish your rights?

Mike Pompeo and the CIASIS, actually. Tell 'em to stop going after Wikileaks if you don't mind, I desperately need their leaks for my personal education. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I can't help but wonder how many of you will change your tune on free speech when people actually start listening to me.

Free speech means you have a right to speak.

It holds NO obligation to anyone to listen.
edit on 29-4-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know you don't care much for facts, but here's a brief history of antifascism (antifa) in case you one day wake up and wonder which side you're actually supporting.

Thats...a antifa website

That is exactly like going to a KKK website and hear about how the KKK are swell people. Simple fact is, Antifa are terrorist communists. Been that was since ww1. There is subtle propaganda (found in neutral sources) and then there is direct propaganda as you posted.

Brief narration in the best light possible of the movement is what you posted.

Here is a more neutral view of the "organization" (aka: terrorist cells)
AntiFa

They believe that physical aggression and violence are necessary to achieve their goals

textbook terrorism.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join