It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for Cinco de Milo?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You're not allowed to use logic shamrock. They don't understand that language.

Kind of like how Trump supporters were all Nazis/racist/bigots/buzzywuzzy/fuzzy at one point.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DAVID64

Coward? Why? Also I'm a pacifist who just doesn't get in the way and respects others aren't. Now what?

a reply to: DBCowboy

If you'd try to be consequent in your logic, yes.

This is how you justify censorship.

By condemning me for not allowing people to kill me.

?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

And you're member of the Charles Manson fanclub? Where do you draw the line? It's all good as long as it supports your ideology?

Hey lemme know when you get back on topic and have something relevant to say. I'm not in the habit of defending irrelevant strawman arguments that somebody else creates.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I know I know. As DB said, just pointing out the tactic. Obviously it's already ruffled feathers that somebody dared to call it out for what it is.

link   

That's the tactic: a gay jew can't be a fricken neo-fascist.
See? Fixed it for you.

horrific labels

But... but... but Milo doesn't do that, he's such a deep thinker!!!oneoneeleven.

Hypocrite.

link   

Who am I censoring? The second you knew I ideologically disagree with you I become a "they" and loose my multi-facetted personality?
You're the one with the broad brush here not me, trying to convince me I'm wrong, while I just was pointing out your hero is severely flawed, you keep attacking me, by making me into a faceless "them".

No your tactic is to silence everyone by calling them out on using "strawmen" even if they're only in your head.

edit on 29-4-2017 by Peeple because: Add

+1 more 
link   
I have to go shopping, so I'll be out for a bit, but some wise words from another member in another thread had me thinking.

If we can't even agree to uphold free speech together, then we'll lose that right.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

That's the tactic: a gay jew can't be a fricken neo-fascist.
See? Fixed it for you.

horrific labels

But... but... but Milo doesn't do that, he's such a deep thinker!!!oneoneeleven.

Hypocrite.

Hey look, more crap I never said!

Bullsh1tter.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

He has a point... you're me, myself and I in a horse dress. Kinda watching myself think, Cowboy must have seen that as well.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Pointing out that you're making up an irrelevant point and then trying to turn the debate into that direction is not in my head. It's what you did, and what you continue to do.

Can't argue actual points, so you manufacture something and then appeal to emotion.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You already forgot your first reply to me in this thread? Pity.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

On a more serious note;

I think the problem is that you're thinking with your emotions rather than using rational thought. Everytime you mentioned Milo you have to espouse some tag beside his name. Of course he's flawed, name me one person who isn't. This isn't about his flaws or character, it's about his RIGHT to free speech. Does he NOT have one just because he will say things you don't like or agree with?
edit on 29-4-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Look this is what you said

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Pretty sure cowboy isn't advocating for abuse but rather free speech.

I dunno, but that's just me.

Yea but see that's the tactic: if you don't automatically dismiss Milo and everything he has to say, then you're obviously a supporter of nazis and pedophilia.

That's a crystal clear demonstration of how "they" frame the argument: they twist things around so they can apply these horrific labels to people, which opens the door for them to do anything they can or want to them because they're attacking a Nazi and pedophile.

Time and time again that's exactly what they do, and it's already happened in this thread more than once.

If you support Milo_Yiannopoulos, you are supporting a right wing pedophile.
That's a fact and no way around it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

No matter how they dance around it, they can't hide the fact that they are all for Free Speech...as long as you say what they want to hear. Notice how you never seem to get a straight answer? There's always a "but" in there somewhere. Anything else is "Nazi" "Fascist" " Racist" .....and then you're fair game. Like Shamrock said, this is how they justify, in their mind, using violence to stop whoever they deem to be the enemy.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You want to kill muslims. Where's their right to free expression of their ideology?

I only would kill the ones trying to kill me.

You have a problem with that, apparently.

Should I allow them the right to kill me?

Well...it IS part of their culture.

We must be more tolerant.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

See there you go again.

There's a huge difference in supporting Milo's right to free speech and supporting Milo himself. This shouldn't be so hard to understand.

I would defend Hillary Clinton if people were trying to infringe her rights, but that doesn't mean I support who she is and what she stands for.

edit on 29-4-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

And that's a true strawman. I enjoy free speech. So much so that I am almost intolerable to everyone around me. Colourful dumbass that's me.
Show me where I said he shouldn't be allowed to speak?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

C'mon dude while I oppose SJWs and all and don't believe all Trump supporters are Nazis, Milo is a deranged man that believes in Pedophilia. While I don't think he's a Nazi, he's scumbag that preys on innocent kids.

I may disagree with Peeples on some things but I have to side with her on Milo being a maniac.
edit on 4/29/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So you sit on the sidelines and rejoice in the fact that people are getting hurt just because they don't think like you.

Again...What a fu**ing coward.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Cowboy asked you this

So you support ANTIFA, don't think Milo should speak, but are for free speech.

Yes, no, yes.
Just expect a few using the opportunity to kick some racists asses

This is a perfect example of thinking with your emotions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join