It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for Cinco de Milo?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So it's going to be another event where a conservative rabble rouser goes to a liberal area (Berkely again. SURPRISE!) all to rabble rouse in the hopes to get kicked off campus and say "I told you so". And this is described as assault on free speech. The fruit is hanging rather low for picking today.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I would not be surprised if Antifa is a bunch of paid thugs. Witnesses described them as "paramilitary".

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If you want to justify censorship that way, I suppose you could.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I don't give a # what they really are. When you go to a place to INTENTIONALLY start something then claim victory because people don't want to hear your # then you are just being an arrogant douche. # em all. I'm glad I'm not at Berkley right now.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Um you didn't get the implication of my statement. They could have been paid by ANYONE.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you want to justify censorship that way, I suppose you could.

Justify? Heh. I don't give a # what goes on at Berkley this weekend. Just mental masturbation for the easily satisfied.

Buy hey, just to complete a thought for you since I know your next response is to wonder why I responded in the first place, it's derivative politics like this that is really holding us back as a country. Intentionally pissing people off who don't like you then pretending like your speech is being infringed when they respond is not bringing us together as a country or helping us to overcome any social issues. It's just petty and mean.
edit on 1-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: spiritualzombie

First somebody says this.

Team white who wants to build walls and ban muslims points to unified people of diversity from a mix of races, cultures and religions who believe in equality, mutual respect and togetherness-- and calls them bigots. Might want to adjust your optics

Then they said this.

There are MANY Muslims who do not practice any sort of rape or abuse of women and children. The problem is how conservatives lump all of this together and basically become racists and bigots. Just use your head. Don't be so ignorant.

Cognitive dissonance.

Ahhh Neo... cognitive dissonance is pointing at a diverse group of people united for tolerance and equality and calling them racists and bigots...

Your logic is broken, pal.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes. I see what you are saying and I still don't care. This is the reality television of politics. No content or depth. Just being done to prove a useless point. Heck if what you are suggesting is true, then the analogy is even MORE apt because all reality television is also staged.
edit on 1-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Ahhh Neo... cognitive dissonance is pointing at a diverse group of people united for tolerance and equality and calling them racists and bigots

EQUALITY for everyone EXCEPT for bankers,ceo's,gun owners,rich people, and the list goes on.

After all they're only 3/5's of a person since the left doesn't like them very much.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think there is something beyond mere conservative ideology in the support for Milo and it's not free speech.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Funny I call it not paying lip service to the first amendment.

Everyone gets to have their say.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ahhh Neo... cognitive dissonance is pointing at a diverse group of people united for tolerance and equality and calling them racists and bigots

EQUALITY for everyone EXCEPT for bankers,ceo's,gun owners,rich people, and the list goes on.

After all they're only 3/5's of a person since the left doesn't like them very much.

AGAIN, you bounce to an extreme. Have you ever actually attempted a reasoned approach? Do you take these extremes because it's your role to be extreme on every occasion? Your behavior and inability to reason is bizarre and suspect.

Yes, equality for all.
edit on 1-5-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Have you ever actually attempted a reasoned approach?

Have you ?

Team white who wants to build walls and ban muslims points to unified people of diversity from a mix of races, cultures and religions who believe in equality, mutual respect and togetherness-- and calls them bigots. Might want to adjust your optics.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Funny I call it not paying lip service to the first amendment.

Everyone gets to have their say.

First amendment?

I think it goes a "little deeper"

www.renegadetribune.com...

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Have you ever actually attempted a reasoned approach?

Have you ?

Team white who wants to build walls and ban muslims points to unified people of diversity from a mix of races, cultures and religions who believe in equality, mutual respect and togetherness-- and calls them bigots. Might want to adjust your optics.

Yeah actually I'm attempting reasoned discussion. I'm pointing out that it's ridiculous to refer to Milo protesters as bigots and racists. It doesn't make sense. And I'll tell you, your responses are not easy to have any kind of discussion with. Did you notice you didn't answer any questions?

Seriously, this is bizarre. You're showing a real resistance to reasoned discussion. You're bouncing from one extreme to the next, at times even jumping across topics to do so. Why?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yeah, pretty much, they are organized and the ones who aren't, will be soon.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That's difficult as they're very much attached to me. I didn't attend the vulcan reasoning class.
And I love free speech. I choose free speech over pc at every step of the way, always....for what it's worth.

Just also don't categorically oppose violence as means of expression, which seems to be hard to understand for most.

? You mean physical violence without provocation as means of expression?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The flaming gay dude of Jewish descent that loves black dick is a Neo-Nazi.

#nailedit

Otto Rahn was the gay head of the Anenerbhe

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The flaming gay dude of Jewish descent that loves black dick is a Neo-Nazi.

#nailedit

Otto Rahn was the gay head of the Anenerbhe

And the SS killed him for being gay. Didnt think this all the way through did you? He got drunk had sex with a guy and the ss punished him. Do to what the Nazis were doing to gays he decides to quit the SS. To clean up the mess he disappears one night only to show up dead in austria. So being gay cost him his life

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Except we are not paid thugs, we are not paid by Soro's, we are not "Alt-Right" acting like Antifa to cause distractions, we are not Pad by Trump or Bannon, or Putin. we are not paid, agitators

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join