It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for Cinco de Milo?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Milo's an idiot troll and kiddy diddler. He'll never be effective again because everybody can shut any of his arguments down with "Aren't you the guy that wants to have sex with 13-year-old boys?"

He's a loud mouth cowardly individual that couldn't take the heat when it was directed at him. His career is over with.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
a reply to: Justoneman

Milo is not an American citizen . He has no constitutional rights here .

The plot thickens.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: garbageface

He made a few distasteful jokes at his own expense and liberal media "journalists" jumped all over it and made a hit piece about him.

Ironically, these are the same outlets (Salon, Buzzfeed) that gave a platform to pedophiles and handed out trophies to people like George Takei and Lena Dunham.

They waited over a year until he finished his tour and left the country to become outraged, so he wouldn't have a platform to defend himself. This was obviously a planned take down, but thinking these type of smear tactics still work in the age of social media is just wishful thinking from the left.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So illegal aliens have no rights here.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Other guy: “The whole consent thing for me. It’s not this black and white thing that people try to paint it. Are there some 13-year-olds out there capable of giving informed consent to have sex with an adult, probably. The reason these age of consent laws exist is because we have to set some kind of a barometer here, we’ve got to pick some kind of an age.”

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

AKA, the guy wants to have sex with children. There's nothing out of context there. His apology later where he was trying to say stuff like "Gay men call younger gay men boys, but I wasn't talking about children" etc etc is straight wrong. They were talking about the age of consent directly, and that Milo said it should be lowered "for some people".

Adult men shouldn't be having sex with young, barely teenage aged boys. Milo was wrong, and he's a pervert.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Some rights but he did bring up an interesting question though.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So illegal aliens have no rights here.

Beat me to it DB. My how the pickers and choosers decide to defend things one minute and the next attack, based solely on hate or the desire to protect evil. Neat thing about freedom of speech, it was what we fought wars over. Treesnake would have us pick and choose who has it based on citizenship. I pick the illegals have free speech. But they are not free to live just anywhere like Cuba or NKorea. Perhaps ole TS thinks America has become those places. Truly the left is pushing us that way and blaming those of us in the middle and you guys on the right. In fact lately, I find myself speaking up to defend more on the right than the left from which I came from just after Jimmy Carter was POTUS. I had to leave the Dems over their blatant racism that my friends faced in the black community where I live. I found that even though I THOUGHT i was one of the Dem's, I wasn't vile enough and they truly turned my stomach. They called me N lover of course. Freedom for all. but choices have consequences.
edit on 30-4-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: garbageface

So the context you give is that he wants to have sex with children? I think you just helped to prove my point.

He talked honestly about his personal experiences and what he went through as a young gay man. He wasn't talking about child abuse or advocating for pedophilia.

The part you conveniently left out was when he said that his experiences should not be considered normal and he wouldn't wish it on anybody else.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Here's a bit of the same, unscripted, true color descriptions of thoughts from the same Milo channel... rehearsed skits offer less value than raw material ever will...

Key points of interest in this link:

4:28, where he says that gay people won't debate him because they'll know they'll lose... because they are equipped with 'Woman Brains'... wow, just wow is all I can say to that.

7:15, where he tells Joe Rogan that he was unlucky for not being introduced to child rape while being part of catholic school, and that his child service sex skills would not be what they were this day if it weren't for Father Michael. Again, just wow!

7:40, where he indicates that he was NOT abused as a child. A complete reversal of statements a mere 25 seconds prior.

8:50, where he says people are gay to be naughty. Well, he is gay and fully admitting enjoyment from non positive methods... meaning self loathing trumps empathy.

10:00, where he accuses Joe Rogan for being on a witch hunt. This tactic is displayed because its hard to find the right words quickly when there is a deep admission of guilt for a crime committed by a priest. He knows that he was part of a crime, yet walked away from it because he found personal enjoyment. He has zero care for any other victims of this priest... or for how good of an actual priest the man was to begin with.

12:00, where he embarks on a mission to provide witness to crimes on youth, yet struggles to find the right words to keep the predators protected. Wow again!!! The minute between 12:00 and 13:00 is a complete destroyer of any and all chances to be seen as a decent human being from there on out... with that 1 minute, he destroyed his entire reputation.

C'mon now... let the guy speak, because there's laws on free speech. Nothing but further conflict comes from a diseased mind like Milo. There is very little of anything of value in the mind and works of Milo. Free speech isn't limited to citizens only, but why in the hell would Americans allow such a persona as Milo's to have any sort of justification?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nope, Milo is like a tumor growing out of society as well, but hey, he's free to grab attention however he feels like it, even if just saying pedophilia is a gas!

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Oh no, this isn't advocating?

I’m grateful for Father Michael [a Catholic priest Milo claims to have had sex with as a teenager]. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.

Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody who is 13 years old and sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty, who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty.

In the gay world, some of the most important enriching, and incredibly life-affirming, important, shaping relationships are between younger boys and older men. They can be hugely positive experiences very often for those young boys.

edit on 30-4-2017 by TurduckenMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Let him talk all he wants, he says he can't be beaten by logical facts on debates, it's not really necessary, because the more he talks the more he dugs his own grave. Still, I'm glad to see he is back up again.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Christ, how is it that people are genuinely defending Milo? Are you that blinded by your own partisan ignorance?

People like him on the right and antifa on the left are polluting politics. Ats seems to think you have to either be a good ol' murican trump supporter, or an sjw antifa nut job.

Ats should have a stickied banner post reminding you that you can't divide everyone into two groups. It's getting ridiculous.

And for the record I'm anti trump, and anti Hillary before anyone starts copying and pasting the usual narrative.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So the context you give is that he wants to have sex with children?

It's nothing but faux outrage.

Every other day of the week Milo haters defend the religion of peace that institutionalized rape of women and children.

See Child marriages.
edit on 1-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So the context you give is that he wants to have sex with children?

It's nothing but faux outrage.

Every other day of the week Milo haters defend the religion of peace that institutionalized rape of women and children.

See Child marriages.

Why is it always this extreme view on things? Is your brain this limited or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing.

There are MANY Muslims who do not practice any sort of rape or abuse of women and children. The problem is how conservatives lump all of this together and basically become racists and bigots. Just use your head. Don't be so ignorant.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Oh but everyone is apparently like Milo on the right.

After all WHO was it that made this comment ?

Team white who wants to build walls and ban muslims points to unified people of diversity from a mix of races, cultures and religions who believe in equality, mutual respect and togetherness-- and calls them bigots. Might want to adjust your optics.

edit on 1-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Oh but everyone is apparently like Milo on the right.

After all WHO was it that made this comment ?

Team white who wants to build walls and ban muslims points to unified people of diversity from a mix of races, cultures and religions who believe in equality, mutual respect and togetherness-- and calls them bigots. Might want to adjust your optics.

Again, you bounce from one absolute extreme to another.

Point me to where anyone said all people on the right are like Milo.

You need to re-wire your brain to stop these If, Then statements from becoming, If, Then, ALL... It's not ALL. It's almost never ALL. This is a flaw in your thinking. It inhibits you from engaging in reasoned discussion.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

YOU did right here.

EVen quoted it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stop trying to have it both ways.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

YOU did right here.

EVen quoted it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stop trying to have it both ways.

It's not both ways, it's an uncomfortable truth. You want to call liberals racists and bigots and there can certainly exist these people, this idea that ALL Milo haters are bigots and racists... that doesn't hold any water. Again... you go from one extremely incorrect absolute to the next.

I would suggest instead of arguing for the sake of arguing... try a reasoned approach.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

First somebody says this.

Team white who wants to build walls and ban muslims points to unified people of diversity from a mix of races, cultures and religions who believe in equality, mutual respect and togetherness-- and calls them bigots. Might want to adjust your optics

Then they said this.

There are MANY Muslims who do not practice any sort of rape or abuse of women and children. The problem is how conservatives lump all of this together and basically become racists and bigots. Just use your head. Don't be so ignorant.

Cognitive dissonance.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join