It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for Cinco de Milo?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Apparently Milo doesn't.

Nobody stopped this little pansy or that Coulter dude from speaking anywhere. When their paychecks for speaking got cut off they decided not to show up. Apparently money is more important than their right to "free" speech. Low life's like Coulter and Milo want trouble to start at their speeches because that will lead to more interviews with the media which means more money. These people get rich from spreading hate truly one of the lowest forms of life.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: neo96

Team white who wants to build walls and ban muslims points to unified people of diversity from a mix of races, cultures and religions who believe in equality, mutual respect and togetherness-- and calls them bigots.

Might want to adjust your optics.

That was hyperbole.

No, buddy, that was a little clarity for you.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Apparently Milo doesn't.

Nobody stopped this little pansy or that Coulter dude from speaking anywhere. When their paychecks for speaking got cut off they decided not to show up. Apparently money is more important than their right to "free" speech. Low life's like Coulter and Milo want trouble to start at their speeches because that will lead to more interviews with the media which means more money. These people get rich from spreading hate truly one of the lowest forms of life.

You should really do some reading on a topic before you comment makes you look stupid. Milo is scheduled to spek at berkley. and plans on being there for a week for free speech rallies. He warned them if they dont allow this he will be there for a month creating havoc. You would know this if you took the time to read the op and then understand why its talking about may 5th. Do you all ways comment on things without reading them?

PS Ann Coulter has written several best sellers she is an author and makes money writing books. Again your showing your stupidity.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

LOL as if they will be satisfied with just writing books.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: dragonridr

LOL as if they will be satisfied with just writing books.

I think shes happy with her books.

Ann Coulter Net Worth: Ann Coulter is an American conservative social and political commentator, writer, syndicated columnist and lawyer who has a net worth of $8.5 million.

www.celebritynetworth.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
It's interesting to see how much credence that people give to right wing provocateurs like Milo and Coulter. I hadn't really thought that much about Milo until I started to frequent ATS. I had heard of him, but that's about it.

And my impression of him is that he's boring and banal. Unless you're his audience, I guess. Then he becomes some gay right wing oracle of truth or something, speaking truth to power of right wing persecution by liberals.

Almost like the assortment of goods at Costco. What I mean by that is, Costco's merchandisers have my number. I'm clearly Costco's target buyer since the good they sell keep me coming back to see what's new. To others, Costco is a boring, crowded store filled with suckers who pay to spend money there.

The Milo appeal seems like that. His audience is perpetually angry about the persecution they feel they experience. He's the Vicks vaporub of pundits. A nice balm that feels tingly when you rub it on but that accomplishes little.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
It's interesting to see how much credence that people give to right wing provocateurs like Milo and Coulter. I hadn't really thought that much about Milo until I started to frequent ATS. I had heard of him, but that's about it.

And my impression of him is that he's boring and banal. Unless you're his audience, I guess. Then he becomes some gay right wing oracle of truth or something, speaking truth to power of right wing persecution by liberals.

Almost like the assortment of goods at Costco. What I mean by that is, Costco's merchandisers have my number. I'm clearly Costco's target buyer since the good they sell keep me coming back to see what's new. To others, Costco is a boring, crowded store filled with suckers who pay to spend money there.

The Milo appeal seems like that. His audience is perpetually angry about the persecution they feel they experience. He's the Vicks vaporub of pundits. A nice balm that feels tingly when you rub it on but that accomplishes little.

I think his popularity is hes a flame thrower. Pun intended im outa here

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Hahaha... I love the vick's analogy!!! I think it was earlier in this thread when I used a Vick analogy myself... although it was of the dog killing variety I spoke of.

A funny off topic Vick's addition... the directions of use do not steer the best way to use it on the label. Like you said, it does little when used as directed. But, if cough and congestion is present, than there is no better remedy than globbing a bunch of Vick's on the bottom of both feet, putting some socks on, and go to sleep. The vick's soaks in overnight, the feet will be bone dry, and the cough and congestion will likely be almost gone if not all the way gone. I use this on the rare occasions I catch a cold, and I swear by it.

Labels and misdirection can get us in trouble if we're not careful... it's each own's responsibility to use a strong influence of personal usage when it comes to following laws, instructions, and influence. Sometimes it's the learning of what not to do that surfaces by at least offering the freedom for all views to be shared.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

He is so boring that people rioted in order to censor him. But we won't mention that, will we?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yeah don't mention that please.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
I'll never understand the obsession with Milo, but it is amusing seeing republicans rally around...

originally posted by: Shamrock6
The flaming gay dude of Jewish descent that loves black dick

As a Constitutionalist type, who is also an Environmental Scientist, and a Christian, I support Milo's right to free speech that the left is going bat poop crazy trying to prevent from happening.

I don't like the gay part, but I understand we all have our issues. Nor do I like the black wanker stuff but I do feel God can decide what is God's concern like he will the Westboro Baptists idiots. My day job is to look at facts about the environment that Milo agrees with my position that is based on Dr Roy Spencer. And as a Christian, my religion says I am to FORGIVE all. God gets to decide who gets in, so to speak, Heaven.

Those that rally to a person being denied basic rights such as Free speech are NOT required to condone actions that are distasteful. I would not vote for the nasty Hillary, a criminal in my mind, but I would also defend her right to speak even is she lies like a criminal. Plus she is a member of a group who despises the Constitution of the United States, the thing that sets black people in the Western culture, the Irish, the Chinese, any slaves, and all women not under Sharia laws free.

If Milo was/is committing pedophilic crimes, then like I felt about the criminal Hillary, the laws of the land should do their duty. Jesus said obey the laws of the land and give to Caesar what is Caesar's. (I hope you can tell know why I wanted to make it clear where I am coming in the 1st sentence.)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

Meh, there's no shortage of petty childishness coming from either of the two parties. I just don't understand why the two parties like to focus so much energy towards being childish and petty when there's more important policy issues that seriously need addressing.

For that i look at the MSM being the reason. They love a good fight. As Don Henley said in song "Kick em when they're up kick em when they're down.",,, 'just give me something, something i can use. I just have to look good. I don't have to be clear"............

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: neo96

Do haters and bigots have free speech? *winks*

Yes they do, and we have the right to hold them in contempt. Much easier if you know what the line of BS they eat from eh?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: PublicOpinion

are you talking about the brownshirts(antifa) and the Democrats trying to ban Republican businesses from operating in democrat states

sounds very Nazish to me, 1930's... Jewish businesses were the first to go

Time really is cyclical.

edit on 30-4-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Yeah.. I must hate Wikileaks and free speech quite badly when I want them to leak away freely. But... but... but Milo and his Nazileaks are obviously way more important.

Definitions? Your whole narrative is a straw man appealing to authority. That's how crisis actors tend to behave in my book, paid or played - couldn't care less. Giggle away?

Free speech does not extend to breaking the law without consequences. Your comparison is meaningless.
edit on 30/4/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Meh. It's turning into the FYRE Festival of free speech.

But instead of using pictures of models to promote it, the promoters are using BLANK. (Match Game music goes here)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban
I'll try to remember that. My allergies were acting up this week, and I think I had Vick's on the brain because I put some on my chest.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Can't wait. The Triggered Spring has truly begun. The fire rises.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Milo is not an American citizen . He has no constitutional rights here .

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

I've gotta say, that one made me laugh, and you're not wrong.

I hadn't considered that aspect, but it is an argument that I've heard many conservatives make regarding those who are not Americans, and also have opinions they disagree with. It does add a further twist of irony to the whole situation.
edit on 4/30/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join