It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for Cinco de Milo?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Trolls like Milo have the First Amendment right to free speech.
That violent Antifa group is bad.

We ALL agree.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Bad is an understatement.

They are neocons.

Comrade comes from communist ideology. That's been made world famous with the suppression of speech in China.

Anti First Amendment is absolutely right.

And Berkeley stands in 'solidarity'.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I agree that certain Antifa groups are terrible but you need to separate them from Berkeley.
They will go wherever opportunites arise.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
this is the best kind of irony. this milo fellow is using freedom of speech to mock freedom of speech, and in doing so, he is defending the freedom of speech from those who seek to oppress freedom of speech for the good of freedom. its a bit like causing infection to prove that a particular brand of antibiotic is a placebo. Im aware thats a clumsy analogy, but i hope you get my meaning. when demonstrators become jesters and protesters become entertainers, that is when the overlap between politics and circus becomes more literal than figurative. these people put us at risk of forgetting that human rights is not a game of monopoly. and I dont know which side of that is more sad, the media or the public who pays for it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Separate ANTIFA from the Peoples Republic of Berkeley ?

Hilarious.

Something else California loves to emulate ?

Firearm ownership law in the People's Republic of China heavily regulates the ownership of firearms. Generally, private citizens are not allowed to possess firearms.

en.wikipedia.org...

No real right to speech.

They are inseparable.
edit on 29-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Sorry you see it that way. So in a way Antifa has won because they made Berkeley look like the bad guys to you. If Antifa group riots at Liberty University, would you see Liberty University as the bad guys?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The only time Antifa will win.

Is when good men do nothing.

And the jury is still out.
edit on 29-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm the most conservative person Ive ever met and I look forward to Trump nuking north Korea and ridding the world of little kimmy.

But milo is an idiot. and so are his fans.

Lefty left wing lib tardoramas are shills for frauds like Killary and king obama, but its the right wing that are trying to silence and opress minorities and hence t he left wing is trying to silence the right wing opressors. Saying otherwise is a lie.

But comparing the lefty left tards to nazis is stoopid. The right wing are by definittion the fashists.

But thats not a bad thing. Like all right wingers I prefer fashism to any other form of goverment.

But lets be honest and stop pretending that us right wingers arent trying to bring back strict law an conservatism back to the USa while we make it grate again. Should we be ashamed of this no of course not.

But its important to fight back gainst the lefty tards while they fight against us for bringing back stability to are country.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

I'm the most conservative person Ive ever met and I look forward to Trump nuking north Korea and ridding the world of little kimmy.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I'll join you.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

How can anyone think so little of anothers life.

Nuked.

Not a very pleasant way to go.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Agreed. And it will trigger WW3 for sure.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

No kidding.

We fire them.

Norrth Korea fires them.

Then China, Then Russia, Then Pakistan.Then India.

And the other nuclear kids won't want to feel left out so they fire them.

Until were all living an episode of The 100.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Byrd

Brown is a Sunni Muslim.

Yes I saw the video. In it he decries western slaevery but says slaves in Islam led good lives.

As well as Roman and Greek slaves. I'm actually familiar with the material and with translations of a few of the source texts. And within the historical context, that was correct: certain male slaves led good lives and in general (he doesn't say this) the lives of slaves were not as miserable or rigidly controlled as the lives of some of the women (it was no treat being an upper class woman.)

Since you enjoyed the talk, what do you think about his comments on rape?

On the mark for the historical and literary context.

Let me add that I do read feminist blogs/etc AND the academic studies on these and the attitudes he mentions are a common theme throughout many cultures, including many modern cultures.

Had Milo said slaves lived pretty good lives and justified rape, there would be riots, but here we have a Sunni Muslim teaching it at Georgetown university.

Had Milo been a Sunni Muslim, he'd probably have been lynched by now. Brown isn't standing in a pulpit, shouting to the crowds that they should follow this ancient tradition. He's not announcing that he's a Proud Sunni and He's Here To Take Back Civilization. Brown hasn't set up an ultimatum and a well-publicized challenge and he's not set himself up as a victim and the symbol of Victimized White Men. He's just a scholar, giving a lecture.

The problem isn't the material, which is perfectly allowable as free speech. It's the presentation.

Saying the word, "fire" is not a problem. Shouting the word, "fire" is not a problem. Shouting the word "fire" in a crowded concert hall or theater IS a problem.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It's because of LEFTISTS I have to whip out my ID to practice my second amendment right.

BS right wingers pass more gun legislation than the left. Obama repealed so many gun laws the NRA should be calling him their best friend.

Obama Signed More Repeals of Federal Gun Policies Than Bush

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

It's because of LEFTISTS I have to whip out my ID to practice my second amendment right.

BS right wingers pass more gun legislation than the left. Obama repealed so many gun laws the NRA should be calling him their best friend.

Obama Signed More Repeals of Federal Gun Policies Than Bush

More GARBAGE.

Why more than 100 gun control proposals in congress FAILED

In a word ?

Because of the RIGHT.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

O have I offended your delacate snowflake sensabilities? Face palm away. At least Im proud to be american.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'm proud not to look forward to mass murder.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'd rather get my info about climate change from scientific journals and people who have dedicated their lives to studying the dynamics of climate change.

A documentary doesn't hold more weight than that to me. I might give it a go. I'd much rather read something though.

ME too, I like to study the data in the Science Journals. But also, as a scientist who studies atmospheric pollution, I like to get both sides of an argument on every theory I study. The word theory is used by the way as a precursor to a "law" such as the "Law of Gravity". You see a theory like AGW is just that and not going to ever be IMHO the "Law of Anthropogenic Global Warming. So far this so called theory has in fact made ZERO correct predictions. Solar system Cycles of warming and cooling are proven fact but you guys ignore them to say "it must be carbon " even when carbon in the atmosphere was so much lower the last few centuries than geologic records indicate. Theory's verses Laws.
edit on 29-4-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Wow. I never thought I'd see the day when someone would say you aren't conservative enough.

America's gettin' grate again.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join