It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for Cinco de Milo?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Hey atleast you guys can admit that partisanship is more important than the issue of free speech

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Which while as sad and pathetic as it is to be crying about hate being met with resistance... their speech should still be defended. It's unfortunate though that they use their speech to shame, silence and oppress others.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

No.

What's sad and absolutely PATHETIC is in the United States of Idiocracy.

Some people think they have a RIGHT to 'protest' and suppress the speech of unelected private citizens.

edit on 29-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I hate watching anything but I read your synopsis of it.

I believe Trump said climate change is fake because that's what is expected of him by his party. I don't think it goes any deeper than that.

I don't believe cow farts significantly contribute to global warming, though I could be wrong. I'm more concerned about the fluorocarbons and other chemicals released since the industrial age began.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And some idiots don't realize that by trying to suppress protest they are being anti-free speech.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Hey atleast you guys can admit that partisanship is more important than the issue of free speech

Where you got that, I have no idea. But it's not surprising given the roundabout thinking that right wing pundits and news champions.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

And some idiots don't realize that by trying to suppress protest they are being anti-free speech.

Gold medal mental gymnast.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The reason provocation is being put on a pedestal is because Trump supporters have come to hate liberals and they get joy from making them angry... They get joy in their sadness and loss.

It's hatred.

Before the election, Trump supporters were threatening civil war if it didn't go their way. After the election they threatened civil war if the Electoral College changed their vote. Meanwhile they make plans to ban Muslims, build a wall between mexico... they cheer for mass deportation... they cheer for torture even.

Hatred.

The relationship has gone toxic, respect is gone, and with Trump on top, hatred is empowered.

It's sad and disgusting and I await some sign of inspiring unity and goodness from the Right.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

am excited to hear Milo speak again, it's been long, too long actually. Can't wait to see him rip apart yet another idiotic(woops meant to say "scientific") liberal left creation, such as more than two genders and what not.

Odd choice of words when discussing Milo....

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You owe it to yourself to watch it, especially if you want to debate people about climate change. I can't make you though.

And yes, cow farts is a greater threat than the industrial business by a LARGE margin. But not a peep about it.

It's a lot more deep than you think.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

From reading a lot of the comments lately I thought I woke up in an alternative universe where Hillary won.

I mean, Trump won. But the outrage from the right is only growing bigger and bigger.

That in itself makes me question a lot of things I'm seeing.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

If ignorance were a color, it would go well with your eyes.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'd rather get my info about climate change from scientific journals and people who have dedicated their lives to studying the dynamics of climate change.

A documentary doesn't hold more weight than that to me. I might give it a go. I'd much rather read something though.

link   
Honest question to Milo and Coulter haters.

Neither one is an elected representative of the State of California or the Federal Government.

Which means neither one has any direct authority over anyone.

So the question is:

What the EFF are yall whining about ?

Someone stand in for Berkeley.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Your loss not mine.

These aren't just nobodies putting together a documentary. This is real, and you'd be better off holding your opinion until after you (if you decide to) watch it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If this was truly about free speech, then they would be defending the protests also. They champion provocation. Vilifying and insulting the protesters is all part of the provocation.
edit on 29-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I'm a liberal Trump supporter and i have a completely different perspective on the narrative. It's interesting that I'm only debating against liberals.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
If this was truly about free speech, then they would be defending the protests also. They champion provocation.

Who's trying to shut down protests?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Take your mind out of the gutter olaru lol.

Only you have been mentioning anything remotely sexual in this entire thread. In fact in every post you have mentioned something about sexual orientation.

Maybe somebody is hanging on tight to the closet door.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Honest question to Milo and Coulter haters.

Neither one is an elected representative of the State of California or the Federal Government.

Which means neither one has any direct authority over anyone.

So the question is:

What the EFF are yall whining about ?

Someone stand in for Berkeley.

Truth be told, I think Milo is kind of funny. I've never been offended by anything he's said.

He's a shock jock. And he's found a nice little niche where he can be outrageous and get fame and money for it. And the right adopted him because it makes them look less homophobic.

What I have a problem with is when people actually believe what he is saying is some kind of astute political commentary, and start forming their view of things based on what he says.

Trump supporters love anything that makes them angry, makes it seem like they're right about what they're saying, and makes the people they're told to hate look like idiots.

Milo provides idiot food on all those counts. Sadly, there's people that actually believe what he says.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join