It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for Cinco de Milo?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: spiritualzombie

And you see this all over these threads in the way words like "trigger" and "snowflake" are used

And running around calling the 'right' FASCIST,RACIST and every other disparaging term the left can think of isn't 'provocation'.

Spare me the FAUX outrage from FAUX liberals that claim they give a snip about the civil liberties of others.

Faux outrage champion neo got triggered.

Troll Champion Duke back at it again!

Did the little boy get triggered again, i forgot to ask you, did you get your dylan roof signed poster yet.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: amazing

When and how was it tolerated before?

I guess what I'm saying is...why should we watch and listen to mindless drivel now? It doen't matter what happened in the past, all we have control over is the present. The right now. I'll tell anyone that listens to stop consuming the mass media that is dumbing us down.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Which is it? Scientific data or "political data"?

How about go and ask the politicians that run around saying the science is settled.

You said the scientific data was incomplete so how can POLITICIANS have all the answers.

Any politicians that say that are idiots, who have no idea what they're talking about. I don't believe any politician from any side holds any positions other than what benefits them.

That being said, just because a scientific theory has been politicized doesn't mean it's incorrect either.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Once again, the topic of free speech has become partisan.

Yeah. The OP had zero partisanship in it.

Am I right?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Free speech is non partisan. Different groups exercise it different ways... Milo and Trump supporters seem to mostly champion a particular tiny aspect of free speech called provocation; speech used to deliberately incite an angry response.

I heard similar when I was defending the right of BLM to speak.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

a reply to: amazing

When and how was it tolerated before?

I guess what I'm saying is...why should we watch and listen to mindless drivel now? It doen't matter what happened in the past, all we have control over is the present. The right now. I'll tell anyone that listens to stop consuming the mass media that is dumbing us down.

when listening and watching mindless drivel becomes mandatory, I'll share your concern.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Must be troll hour, because apparently everyone is being a troll, while accusing others of trolling lol.

I just remembered why I stopped participating in the Mud-Pit.

But I've gone too far already and I've become too invested.

So..

The merging of liberalism , ideology and sexuality is out of the closet. "so to speak" 

See how it still works?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Okay, so why the rise of Trump trolls and the general insults aimed at "triggered" "snowflakes"? Why Milo, the provocatuer up on a pedestal? Why all the pure joy of liberal anger or annoyance. I've heard people gleefully talk about drinking liberal snowflake tears.

Look at the totality of that and what you'll see is not a base of inspiration and cause, but the simple intention to provoke anger in people they hate.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

That being said, just because a scientific theory has been politicized doesn't mean it's incorrect either.

This being said.

It has been politicized to ignoramous proportions.

The only thing it is?

A power grab.

The likes the world has never seen.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I swear you keep going on about 'snowflakes'.

Seriously must have led a very sheltered life.

Been called worse things.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This being said.

The only thing it is?

A power grab.

You're right, it is a giant power grab. But that doesn't mean the theory is incorrect. Politicians will use anything whether correct or not to further their agenda.

I blame the politicians for painting climate change as a partisan issue in the first place.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

This being said.

The only thing it is?

A power grab.

You're right, it is a giant power grab. But that doesn't mean the theory is incorrect. Politicians will use anything whether correct or not to further their agenda.

I blame the politicians for painting climate change as a partisan issue in the first place.

Do what ever you want.

I refuse to be a climatephobe.

I embrace CHANGE.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Have you seen Cowspiracy?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am excited to hear Milo speak again, it's been long, too long actually.

Can't wait to see him rip apart yet another idiotic(woops meant to say "scientific") liberal left creation, such as more than two genders and what not.

And remember folks, when they can't win with words and arguments, they will resort to violence, like we've already seen from a bunch of fascists. Let's just hope that if it comes to that again, the normal people of America will stand up to them.

Anyway, it's going to be fun

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Don't throw a grenade and act all surprised it exploded. Especially when you yourself paint the entire Left as anti free speech.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Provocation is designed to be met with angry protests and even violence. That's the whole point.

Liberal free speech champions tend to be about something noble... women's rights, equality, healthcare, education, science...

With the Trump movement I see plenty of provocation and insults and douche-baggery... is there anything else or is that the basic point of their being?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

And when you add Milo into the mix....slightly kinky as well, eh cowboy?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

This being said.

The only thing it is?

A power grab.

Do what ever you want.

I refuse to be a climatephobe.

I embrace CHANGE.

Unless its climate CHANGE, huh?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Don't throw a grenade and act all surprised it exploded. Especially when you yourself paint the entire Left as anti free speech.

I had to laugh that the same person posting Milo's ultra partisan words in the OP blames others for bringing partisanship into the thread.

Ummm, yeah. Lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Not surprised, kinda expected it really.

It's more than the leftists who are anti-free speech.

I've had to defend BLM on occasion also.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join