It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know How the Terrorists Can Win...Now What?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I thought we already knew. It was by given them access to sparklers.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

The terrorists have already won. The war is over.

Really? when was the last time you were terrorised?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

April 18, 2017.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
OP could be a silly terrorist seeking for ideas among the most clever people on the internet

I know how - in many simple ways. No way I'll tell you Ahmed.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

April 18, 2017.

care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Move it to RATS so that we can share ideas but where Ahmeds can't reach it so easily. They are not very smart, were not blessed... but one day they could decipher this language and use our masterminds against us - like Chinese did.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If you really think you're on to something, just call the terror hotline. I'm sure you're not the first one to think of this, but hey...it's worth a shot.

(In case you're wondering, the terrorists already won...There's signs on highways saying "see something, say something" and all sorts of other indicators that prove we aren't "land of the free, home of the brave" anymore....just saying.)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

April 18, 2017.

care to elaborate?

Nope.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'll play.
There is a very big difference between a country and its economy. A country is not just the government it is the people as a whole and you ain't going to bring them to their knees in 1 day.
Now the economy is a different matter. If you've got the money and the inclination to hit at the right time you "could", I said could, bring a country to its knees but only for a short period of time.
So as been said, you are either a terrorist after new ideas or you could even be one of the agencies whos brainstorming group have hit a wall and they want new ideas as to what the terrorists might do next.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The terrorists, by definition, have already won.

We've been infiltrated by: poison pushing voodoo doctors, sado masochist dentists, fear mongering media,
corporate sponsored politics, etc etc

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If you can think of it, they can think of it. I think most of us thought about what you are thinking about shortly after 911.

Edit: To clarify, OP I don't mean you personally. I mean "you" as in anybody. About two weeks after 911 I was with my parents and someone on TV said to try and think of the worse thing they could do, and know they could think of it too. So my parents and I immediately started thinking, and all three of us came up with the same thing.

The terrorists know it, and U.S. officials know it. Yes, it cheap, simple, and doesn't require much money to pull off. It would shut the country down.
edit on 4/30/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

message and tell me please

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
sometimes, its the simplest ideas that never get thought of

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I got a perfect plan for world domination. It's sooooo simple. And no I will not tell you.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Nuh havent you heard King obama was replaced? By an American!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
OK...So I'm getting the idea that the majority here think that this concern either "must have been thought of" or isn't really something. Maybe I'm just over-thinking this or over concerned so...here it is.

A coordinated effort by individuals (phone, social media posts, etc.) and/or automated systems (email, etc.) where every day bomb or attack threats are called into, emailed to and/or posted online for schools, businesses, large buildings, government buildings, etc. Thousands of calls, posts and emails everyday.

For the sake of safety and out of caution, each school, business, etc. will have to be closed, evacuated and/or shut down and evacuated. Police would have to investigate and inspect every building before people could return to work or school. With our society as it is at this point, these threats couldn't be ignored...even if they come every day with out execution. With burn phones, IP re-mapping, etc...the threats couldn't be traced easily, etc. and especially if automated...how may individuals would be required to work the threats? A hundred?

Even if eventually someone decided the threats are BS...then the group could execute a real but simple attack and then continue the threats. A cycle that could continue forever or as long as necessary.

So there you have it. Everyone agreed it must have been thought of and addressed and I agree so I'm comfortable spelling it out. I hope no one ever tries or executes anything resembling this because it my opinion, it would be more devastating than 9/11...every threat would have to be addressed and responded to...and how could you stop it?

So now...please...make me feel better by telling me how this is nothing to be concerned about.

edit on 5/1/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

This pretty much happens already all over the US almost every single day bud...we're still doing ok!

I'd be more concerned w a power grid hit, or come Pete collapse of our banking/monetary system bud

I get your concern though

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

This pretty much happens already all over the US almost every single day bud...we're still doing ok!

I'd be more concerned w a power grid hit, or come Pete collapse of our banking/monetary system bud

I get your concern though

Yeah...but isn't that usually just a few nuts and bolts that have nothing better to do or forgot to take their meds? What about 10,000 calls to malls, schools and businesses forcing them to shut down just to avoid a legal problem if they didn't...or just to keep their people safe? The fire department, the police, the FBI sent in to investigate. I think that would cripple us. And if you blow it off, even after numerous times with no action...you don't dare take the chance. One attack after the mall (for example) was warned could mean billions in lawsuits on top of the bad publicity, the "why didn't you evacuate" and obviously the possible deaths.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Mabey but their arent that many evil doers in the USA to make so many phone calls (10,000 in a week or month are whatever) plus itd be wicked expensive for all the people calling in with there burner cellhpones and then you'd have the same seven or whatever voices with the same accents (whatEVER those accents happen to be) calling in. Plus theyre locations would get NSA'd super quick.

Might slow down law enforcement for a little while but then the evil doers would get nabbed and sent to Folsom.
edit on 2-5-2017 by FuggleHop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Automated email.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join