It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know How the Terrorists Can Win...Now What?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Take away welfare altogether, thats all it would take.

No need for some nefarious plan.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

WeAREAwake, hears what I can tell you.

If your thinking that you get a large rowboat and cover its outer hull with explosive paste then fill it with nails and then attach it to the underside of the cockpit of the Goodyear Blimp, then I'm sorry no you werent the first to think of it.

What your actually thinking about is not new at all. Its from a 1970's movie called The parallax View starring that guy from Ishtar.

Ishtar was a very expensive movie but it was also a box office and crittical failure earning scorn far and wide because it was so expensive and people didnt really think it was funny. Ishtars about a govverment conspiracy but The parralax view is about a crazy fringe person trying to kill a stadium full of people by rigging up a huge explosive to the underside of a blimp so when it explodes it would send nails into everyone in the audience.

Its not as simple as you think.

edit on 29-4-2017 by FuggleHop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I think the terrorists have already won, big time!!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Believe me...I get the dark humor of this thread. Maybe I'll just get up the nerve to mention it to a local police officer...I don't know. But being able to throw this general question out there, semi-anonymously...I hoped to maybe hear some suggestions on what, if anything, to do with this information.

Dont walk up to a local police officer and blab some b.s.

Best that can happen is he checks you into a local insane asylum, but worse is he writes you a ticket and you pay $.

Just dont do it. Sincerely.. ATS brothern.

Stop. Now. Just dont. Stop. Now. Just dont.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967

I think the terrorists have already won, big time!!

If you think that, you're dead already.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well...allow me to play devils advocate.

I don't think there is anything that simple that can be so devastating. You're insisting that there's this one, simple thing that could have devastating or disastrous consequences, but...it just so happens that you cannot divulge what that something is.

Like me coming on and saying there's a magic prayer that you can say, and if you say it, you will be met with untold riches and happiness...but I can't tell you what it is because it would destroy the world as we know it if everyone was happy and mega-rich.

And you'd just have to take my word for that...the thread would extend beyond 1,000 pages with people trying to prize this information out of me and I'd simply refuse on the grounds that it would destroy mankind.

So i don't think you have thought of any such thing, if it were so obvious it would most likely have happened. Simple yet devastating and unpreventable...we wouldn't be here to theorise about it at all, it would have probably happened already.

But this thread can go on for pages and pages...like another member said, it's pointless even starting this thread. We can't discuss your theory or the likelihood of it happening, or verify that it's even possible, or would be as devastating as you claim, all we have is your opinion on something we know nothing about.

Pointless.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Phhhft!

Maybe some people just want a thread where they claim to have something all sorted out, just because of x they cant elaborate.

What about the feelings of people that want a cool that kind of thread??

Can you prove that kind of thread isn't possible???

edit on 29-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

I thought of it too. Poision the water supply. But my non-conspiracy plumber brother said its parts per billion. Lol. Like taking a piss in the ocean. Nothing.

Am I close?

(Not that im going to do it lol, i just like bringing up conspiracy theorys to him cuz he thinks we are nuts).

I know 1st hand, that back in 1962 our government had a toxin, where just 1 small vial in the water works could wipe out an entire town. It's scary to think what is available now

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I reckon anything that has happened in a Batman comic should be considered unlikely.

If they are going to tamper with the water supply, I suggest they contaminate it with prozac or perhaps an hallucinogenic substance.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Eh. I wouldnt go so far as dismissing dude completely. Humans are fragile. Heck, according to history books the flu killed millions. Which is beyond my imagination. But yea.. it prob wouldnt take a whole lot to kill bunches and bunches. And like op said, its more than likely something super retarded.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

This thread gets FuggleHop's nomination for Worst and Most Pointless Thread Ever Started on ATS.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Really? You are so smart you figured out how the terrorists can win, but weren't capable of looking up the homeland security direct contact information?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You're not Tom De Longe are you?

You know...the Big announcement and all that.
I know something but I can't tell you yet...
Maybe soon....

Sorry but I couldn't resist.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I've always found it interesting when people ask for advice! The truth is we all know deep down what we -want- to do already, and oftentimes ask for advice to confirm our choice. By posting here, I would wager you already have made up your mind to tell others (you told friends and family after-all). However, this aside, I would recommend a pro/con list, or the heads tails coinflip. I have used this a lot with people, you assign one option heads the other tails. If it comes up and you are comfortable with it, then that is the choice you already made. If you are unsure or displeased, you know it's the other option.

As for ways the US can be brought to its knees, I think in the realm of all the craziness the news cycle has provided us we all have delved into the darker recesses of our mind about the possibilities of some really twisted plots. Perhaps if you are truly frightened about what could happen, instead of letting the cat out of the bag you can more safely express these in writing a novel in a fictional realm of what would happen. Change some details, but imagine who would use it, how they could pull it off, and the consequences?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
How do you know there's no way to stop it?

Maybe you should inform the authorities? Why would you have to keep it to yourself? This thread seems quite pointless to tell the truth.

I am also pretty sure any scheme you've come up with has already been thought of by the enormous and all-powerful institutions whose job it is to literally deal with these things on a day to day basis.

Ohanka, seriously!!!!?? i see you are also in the UK or from the UK.

I defy you to walk into your nearest Police Station and start talking potential Terrorist Tactics with them.

I can guarantee you that you will be arrested within 30 minutes on Anti Terrorist charges, your house searched and all you electronic storage devices seized, to be pawed over at a later date at the Police's leisure, not only that but, if you live with other people in the same house their computers / phone's will also be seized at a minimum.

Tomorrow you will be in Magistrates, refused bail, remain in custody until your eventual trial in Crown Court.

It's best not to even discuss any form of Tactics or Scenarios anywhere, online or offline.

Don't believe me? try it ........... i'll keep an eye on the news for reports

edit on 2017-04-29T05:37:15-05:002017Sat, 29 Apr 2017 05:37:15 -0500bSaturday3704America/Chicago175 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Humanity has become a bunch of pussies...

It's a sad day for us all..
edit on 29-4-2017 by Neith because: dont be a pussy

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Ah, yes! THE plan! many of us on ATS that delve into forbidden territories also have come across that masterful, faultless and sure-fire plan that the terrorists could use to bring the world to its knees.

But we all, individually, came to the conclusion that it was too explosive to reveal except to hint at the whole scheme would be about.

Be advised that there are no secrets on the internet that cannot be unearthed by determined hackers. Your connection to ATS will be well known by powers of both our side and the dark side. It is a reasonable assessment that at this very moment that both of these forces are engaging efforts to eliminate your saying another word about this matter. Your situation is hopeless. The only wise thing to do is to reveal you plan in a nice, short thread on ATS. Thus, having been aired, the forces being marshaled against you will have little or no reason to track you down.

So just tell us your secret. It will be safe with us once out in the open.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The terrorists have already won. The war is over.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Grow some f'ing gonads!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
We voted the damned terrorists into office, and they've stayed there ever since.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join