It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States Cyber Warfare Program Against North Korea is Buying Us Time.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Friday, April 28, 2017

With today's explosion of a North Korean missile shortly after it launched, I think the failure-rate of these "tests" over the past 2 years have now eclipsed 90%. (Was 88% last week)

Today's failure, follows last week's failure: www.nbcnews.com...

In both cases, U.S. officials CALMLY stated after the failed North Korea missile launches, that they were NOT surprised by the launch, OR surprised by the failure of the missile.

Also, the U.S. has been (secretly) focusing on conducting and enhancing its CYBER efforts against North Korea's missile and nuclear testing program for the past 3 years, according to: www.businessinsider.com...

I've often voiced dismay at how we send billions of our taxpayer dollars to the Intelligence community, and all they seem to deliver are better "spying" techniques. It would be very gratifying to know that our money is also being used to prevent (potentially) millions of people from being killed in a conventional war, by "shorting-out" the enemy's electronics during the launch phase..or sooner.

Hopefully, while we're "buying time" by sabotaging these launches, there are plans in the works for eliminating Kim Jung as the leader of North Korea. Eventually, something he launches will make it all the way to the target...or fall short, and kill a lot of people. He must be removed from power before that happens. (IMO of course)

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This time being "bought", what is it about?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We've done this type of thing before. The law of unintended consequences comes into play:

"So whoever initiated this — and was very proud of themselves to see that little dip in Iran’s centrifuge numbers — should look back now and acknowledge it was a major mistake,"

Stuxnet

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
This time being "bought", what is it about?

Buying time to get the stars aligned properly for removing Kim Jung as President of North Korea.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

And who are we to remove anyone from power who hasn't actually attacked anyone?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Thanks for that info. Even though the article said that StuxNet is "well known", it was a first for me. It's good to see that there's a developing alternative to conventional war, when a dangerous madman is running a country.

The media keeps pressing for bombs and blood, but it good to see that the USA and most of the allies are keeping that as a last resort.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Someone needs to go tell Kim Jung Un his military needs to stop running windows.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It depends on what purpose the madman's "testing" is for. If it's for peaceful purposes, we'd be wrong to remove that individual from power. In the case of North Korea's Kim Jong, an ounce of prevention....
edit on 4/28/2017 by carewemust because: spelling correction

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Read about the bombardment of Yeonpyeong.
Un may not have commanded the attack, but he is still of the same blood and following in his fathers footsteps.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

It's called DEFENSE.

Not like "our" Department of "Defense" (which in practice is the "Department of Offense" going around blowing up the world for 50 years), DE-FENS.

Just because he talks smack doesn't mean anything (or that's how the MSM "quotes" him who even knows really) doesn't mean you NUKE him.

This is the real discussion.

He has nukes. We attack him he launches those nukes.

Just like we would do if oppressed by a superior force.

It's called Mutual Assured Destruction.

For now its South Korea who is assured to be destroyed.

Oh, and then we counter-counter-attack his nuclear counter-attack by nuking him, because hell he nuked his neighboring rival and FINALLY we get to drop some nukes once again. Is the logic here.

The Neocon's want to blow the peninsula up before he can blow up beyond that (when we attack him).

This isn't rocket science, folks!
edit on 29-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure that is cyber technology at work. I think it is other military technology that is destroying those missiles, and it could even be the Russians or China that are doing it to stop an escalation of the destruction of NK.

Neither Russia or China wants a US puppet in NK.
edit on 28-4-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well history does histroy repeat itself, the new and improved boogeyman .

I wonder if North Korea is one of the like countries left without a Rothschild central bank

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Someone needs to go tell Kim Jung Un his military needs to stop running windows.

Kim might have an X-box war game running in the military I.T. network too.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Since news reports say that these missiles "blow up", you may be right. But then again, NK could be pressing the self-destruct button when the rocket starts going haywire.

Another thought is that Kim Jong could be having people executed when a missile test fails. He's now down to his 4th string of missile scientists. The ones who are undergrads, still learning what a missile is.

edit on 4/29/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
With all due respect many people here are delusional.

There’s no buying time anymore, the cats out the bag—nuclear weapons are so prevalent soon everybody will have them.

Human beings no longer have a choice anymore. Make real peace or we’ll be soon annihilated.

The only other alternative is the implementation of a NWO type world-wide tyranny of the powerful countries over the world to prevent the inevitable nuclear proliferation.

So there is your choice, annihilation or slavery

edit on 29-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So there is your choice, annihilation or slavery

And i will take annihilation for $500 Alex. If those powers that be are going in this direction, then it is clear their perspective is that the nuclear threat is already mitigated. I mean #, if these numbers are honest %'s wise, something is clearly happening that is not just simple routine poor engineering.
Check mate is already there, I think they are just waiting for the perfect Hollywood story. Maybe election time is due for a false flag??

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

We should maybe consider that this nuclear weapon angle is the prime excuse for implementing a worldwide tyranny.

Indeed some country is likely chosen to be the lamb to be slaughtered like the Japanese were in WWII, in order for them to say: we have to never let this happen again folks….Sorry…we have to implement a one world government and enforced on all countries.

This N Korean drama is all about the elite still trying to use anything they could manipulate to get their wish---ALL POWER!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Somebody is always going to be THE power, whether it is a shared power such as between the US and USSR in the cold war days or in such orgs as NATO or the EU, power is sought, obtained and maintained to the best of the grabber's abilities.

You like to throw out the world "tyranny," to describe a global control system. Why is that bad in this day and age when player after player brings in bigger and bigger bats? Do you seriously expect that some day that individual nations will finally sat down with one another and agree to do anything as one unit?

--Wait! Wouldn't that almost be like a world government when they all agree on something? Don't necessarily equate a world government as tyranny, pure and simple, without checks and balances.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If I have a gun and keep threatening to shoot you with it as I look for bullets would you sit back and wait or disarm me?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Remember that these missiles could be getting shot down, so to speak, by advanced anti missile satellite tech that the public isnt aware of. They have been dropping hints about it for years. Could be a fully developed weapon defence system by now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join