It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Hold a ‘Hunger Strike’ That Doesn’t Include Not Eating

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Honestly it feels like conservatives are the snowflakes with their constant whining and b#tching about dumb little stories like this. Every group out there bothers them on such a level... just get a long and shut up already. Such annoying little babies.

This is more incredulity at stupidity and narcissism than complaining. The laughter at the abject idiocy of these purported Yale grad students is not limited to conservatives as idiots having a hunger strike without hunger are laughed at by all with even a little real life experience.
I'm betting that the well fed hunger strikers are grad students in the social or political "sciences." These folk are generally underworked and have far too much time on their hands.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Dear god, the future generation are a bunch of pussies.

Amen !!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

When I was a graduate student, I made 800 dollars a month, had my school paid for and worked as a TA and RA.

That was @ 30 years ago and back then, I thought I'd won the lottery.

Sure I had to work non-stop, had no life, but hey, that's life.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You know what the really sad part is?

The idiots who participate in this will probably put on their resumes/CVs that they participated in this 'hunger strike' and thus get better paying jobs as a result.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I worked in a warehouse in a gravel pit for 14 years when I was young. I hand stacked 100 pound bags of gravel on pallets. Sometimes we would stack bags inside of box cars. Everything we made we pretty much stacked by hand. Portland cement, motor cement, concrete. Moved more sand with a shovel then an end loader. Happy days were had by all.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The finest education Communism has to offer.
What did you expect from our future Commissars?
Right in line with their parade of heroes; Lenin, Marx, Margaret Mead, Freud, Franz Boas, Rousseau etc.
Liars, hypocrites and social engineers.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

The idiots who participate in this will probably put on their resumes/CVs that they participated in this 'hunger strike' and thus get better paying jobs as a result.

As long as they put 'but when we were hungry, we ate' somewhere in fine print.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ok so a pile of rich kids are unhappy with the best in education, benefits etc holding a non-hunger strike Hunger strike?...Looks like the world is going down the pan with that logic.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Why are they receiving all of that free tuition? Why are they being given benefits? What did they do to earn those things??? As for their BS "hunger strike"; what a ridiculous joke. If this is what the "Ivy League" schools are producing, they need to lose their status.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Get these bums out of here! Let them live in Mexico, or Pakistan or some place for a couple years, and they'll be begging to come back and they'll be swearing up and down that they'll never misbehave like that ever again. Or, they might find their culture and way of life superior and decide to stay. Either way it's a win-win.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Honestly it feels like conservatives are the snowflakes with their constant whining and b#tching about dumb little stories like this. Every group out there bothers them on such a level... just get a long and shut up already. Such annoying little babies.

Ah, yes, just get along and shut up. Nothing to see here. Besides, what are you all worried about? Don't you know? Haven't you heard? The US paid off it's debt, and the money fountain will continue to flow for all eternity, so open up the floodgates and let the prosperity, the free and endless prosperity (surely it must come from SOMEwhere, but, I have no idea where and who cares as long as the gravy train keeps bringing the gravy, I don't have to ever worry about what's at the other end, putting all the gravy in these train cars) flow like a warm loving blanket over every man woman and child on Earth!

Come on guys, join in the fun! We don't need borders anymore. We dont2 even need money, just take what you want. America is rich, whatever you take, they can just get more of it. I don't know where it all comes from, I heard some mumbo jumbo about hard-working americans and paychecks and taxes, but, it's fine, I don't need to understand all that legal jargon, juzt as long as i get paid. I figured when they talked about hard-working americans they were talking about us, working so hard on the front lines of freedom with our kinda hungry strikes, and how our benefit checks are being taxed too much and we should be getting way more, like JayZ money, because we are heroes, but at the same time we are victims, so, we gotta get paid at both ends for a double whammy dealt in life... The ultimate sacrifice of a hero, and the lifetime of trauma for being a victim... But, you know, that's why we are out here protesting, so we can change that.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Dear god, the future generation are a bunch of pussies.

These weak feebs really, REALLY should be scared to death of my children. They're going to own this world in 25, 30 years tops.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm scared to death that you even have children!

Now you tell me they're the rightful heirs to the planet?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

shouldn't you be attending some secret meeting ?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Remember the good old times when Yale didnt produce/create complete retards?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

hmmmmmmmmm......

no

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So now, maybe we should pass a law saying a hunger strike requires that participants can't eat. This is Yale, they have a legal school there so they know that having a hunger strike does not legally require you to be fasting. We need another law on the books evidently, to force the deceptive lawyers into interpretting the law correctly.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

??? Why do you care??? JK! That's greedy and over-smart

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Dab

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
***UPDATE******

The Yale College republicans started a cookout upwind of the hunger strike.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join