It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Hold a ‘Hunger Strike’ That Doesn’t Include Not Eating

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I take no stance on why they are protesting because I know too little. But for people the same type of individuals that would have us learn 70 new pronouns because the old "binary" gender pronouns are insensitive Link, or that would tell us only whites can be racists link, to call this a hunger-strike is remarkably inconsistent and ignorant. Then again, it is the Ivy league, so either a bunch of in-bred blue bloods or another group.

Ship 'em off to Fyre Festival!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I've been staging an unpublicized sit in at the White House or the last 12 years. I mean, its purely symbolic, as i've never been to the white house. Which, incidentally, is what i protesting.

I stand in solidarity with you...but not actually there..with you...wherever you may be.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
there are a lot of people who don`t make $30,000 a year plus $40,000 a year in free education plus free health care.
I don`t think spoiled entitled yale brats are going to be getting much sympathy from the working folks in America.

this non hunger strike is most likely just a private inside joke and a F you to all the working people in America.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've been protesting the government with everything I have for a long time now. From behind my windshield, on my way to work, every day ... looks like I'm singing ...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hmmmm, maybe.... it's the new way of thinking.....they eat, but yet, identify as hungry.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Black_Fox because: ThInGs

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I've been protesting the government with everything I have for a long time now. From behind my windshield, on my way to work, every day ... looks like I'm singing ...

I always wanted to get a big middle finger decal for the roof of my vehicle, to give the traffic cameras the bird every time i drive under them. But never have gotten around to it.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

If they absolutely must have food, then they should be forced to regurgitate it up like a bulimic Karen Carpenter.

edit on 4/28/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Organize a sit-in for sit-ins. Sit-ins has lost its power and we need to sit-in to bring attention to the matter.

Until everyone gets hungry.

A for effort and a participation ribbon minimum for the sit-in.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm symbolically protesting Berkeley.

Although I am kind of bummed I don't get paid for it like Yale students.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So in other words they are the actual keyboard warriors - all talk, no action?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Honestly it feels like conservatives are the snowflakes with their constant whining and b#tching about dumb little stories like this. Every group out there bothers them on such a level... just get a long and shut up already. Such annoying little babies.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Well I guess one could always symbolically protest us evil conservatives and teach us a lesson.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh my god, listen to yourself...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Were witnessing an unredeemable lost generation. Media fueled. America will work around it, and when the buss leaves without them, I'm not sure they will even be aware.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Sorry

I'm currently busy symbolically protesting Berkeley at the moment.

Please try again later.

All circuits are busy.

Beep.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
good luck with that

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Hmmmm, maybe.... it's the new way of thinking.....they eat, but yet, identify as hungry.

Transtarvers?

edit on 4 28 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
some people just deserve a fist to the face

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I'm not sure if I feel sad for them.

Embarrassed for them.

Upset for those that are actually starving.

Happy that they are making themselves look this stupid.

Surprised that people are actually this stupid.

Or confused that this is real.

This is the epitome of a snowflake.

Wow

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

" graduate students " ????

these cretins have already been awarded a degree ???????????????????????

appologies - if the above is wrong but here in the UK a " graduate student " has already been awarded a bachelors degree and is working on a masters dissertation or reserach project

as for the " hungerstrike " - or to be accurate " life as normal "

let me tell you about a REAL hungerstriker - his name was robert gehard sands

what i actually think about mr sands and his fellow cohorts - would exhaust the profanisaurus , violate every clause of the ATS terms and conditions - and get me banned

all i feel safe saying is thsat mr sands actually died from " starvation - self imposed " [ thats the coroners court verdict ] - and he actually died for his " cause " [ we wont go into what i think about the fienien bastards " cause " ]

but i has done many things - brave , stupid , reckless - and put myself in harms way // real risk of death deliberatly and have been condemed // honoured for some of my actions - i wont call mr sand " brave " - but i personally could not self starve - when all thats required to " save me " is simply to eat or accept on hand medical aid

thats the only civilised thing i can say - mr sands executed his plan - despite the certain knowledge that it would kill him

these snivelling little muppets dont deserve to even use the term " hungerstrike "
edit on 29-4-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join