It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Realistic Takes on 10 Conspiracies in Two Sentences

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The first name is Jack.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Boom.

Check and mate.

That, my good man, was a thread executed with clinical perfection.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here are 10 conspiracies that turned out to be true youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Anyone who thinks a government will not do something to include killing their on citizens to further their agenda does not know history.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

cloud seeding isnt the same as sky poisoning

I don't think the purpose of the chemtrails is sky poisoning. I think the purpose is global weather control to combat global warming.

“The most commonly used commercial turbine jet fuels today are named JET-A, JET-A1, and JET-B. All of these are kerosene type fuels except JET-B which is a kerosene-naphtha blend for colder climates [1, 2]. JET-A is used internationally and JET-A1 is available only in the US.

The US military primarily uses its own kerosene jet fuel, JP-8, which is similar to JET-A1 [11,2].

A number of chemical additives are used in these fuels including corrosion inhibitors, temperature stabilizers, detergents, and static electricity dissipators. Static dissipators are of particular importance to atmospheric aerosol and environmental research, due to their metal content and their widespread use in commercial and military jet fuel [17, 8]. Octel Starreon Stadis® 450 is a static dissipator, comprised of dinonylnapthalene sulfonic acid and other organic solvents, and according to the product MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet), it contains two “trade secret” ingredients [18]. Stadis 450 is the only approved anti-static additive for use in Air Force aviation fuels, including JP-8, JP-5, JET-A1, and JET-B [9].

Although the “trade secret” ingredients are well protected by the manufacturer, a recent study contracted by the EPA [10] and other sources strongly imply that these ingredients are salts of barium and/or calcium. The EPA classifies this dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, barium salt as a “HPV” (High Production Volume) chemical, meaning it is “produced or imported into the United States in quantities of 1 million pounds or more per year [12].” This same study reports that “Based on the available toxicity results, dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, barium salt appears to be the most biologically active member of the [dinonylnaphthalene] category [10].” It is hypothesized that jet exhaust aerosol [4] is responsible for cloud seeding, rainbow diffraction, and dichroism observed in persistent contrails [5]. While “skeptics” may dismiss the very existence of persistent contrails, the phenomenon is widespread and commonly accepted among atmospheric scientists [7]. The exact cause of aerosol cloud seeding has been the subject of endless debate, but it has been shown conclusively that the earth’s albedo, or its overall reflectivity, is increased by contrail aerosol (see chemtrails.cc sattelite imagery category).”

chemtrailsplanet.net...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

you fail meteorology forever
you are just "putting" harmless reagent in a cloud making it bigger
impossible to poison someone at that altitude

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

really? then why dint you say it? that actually sounds plausible
however most believer are on the sky poisioning theory

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stdscf12
Global Warming
It’s undeniable that the temperature of the earth is rising, but we have very little evidence of what is actually causing it. You can’t help but find it suspicious that the ways to solve it all give the government more power and/or are financially advantageous for those leading the charge.

Global Warming is Human Caused

Scientists have concluded that most of the observed warming is very likely due to the burning of coal, oil, and gas. This conclusion is based on a detailed understanding of the atmospheric greenhouse effect and how human activities have been tweaking it. At the same time, other reasonable explanations, most notably changes in the Sun, have been ruled out.

The atmospheric greenhouse effect naturally keeps our planet warm enough to be livable. Sunlight passes through the atmosphere. Light-colored surfaces, such as clouds or ice caps, radiate some heat back into space. But most of the incoming heat warms the planet's surface. The Earth then radiates some heat back into the atmosphere. Some of that heat is trapped by greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, including carbon dioxide (CO2).

Human activity--such as burning fossil fuels--causes more greenhouse gases to build up in the atmosphere. As the atmosphere "thickens" with more greenhouse gases, more heat is held in. Fossil fuels such as oil, coal and natural gas are high in carbon and, when burned, produce major amounts of carbon dioxide or CO2. A single gallon of gasoline, when burned, puts 19 pounds of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

The role of atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) in warming the Earth's surface was first demonstrated by Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius more than 100 years ago. Scientific data have since established that, for hundreds of thousands of years, changes in temperature have closely tracked with atmospheric CO2 concentrations. Since the Industrial Revolution, the burning of coal, oil and natural gas has emitted roughly 500 billion tons of CO2, about half of which remains in the atmosphere. This CO2 is the biggest factor responsible for recent warming trends.

www.nwf.org...

The scientists have no reason to lie since most are nihilists atheists with lots of money and really don't care if we all die.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am a sucker for lists. I'm like Pavlov's pooch. Put a list in front of me and I'll respond out of instinct, heh heh...

Here's my take on your list:

Vaccines

Disagree. Too many highly-reputable scientific organizations and associations have categorically denied a link between autism and vaccines. Add the CDC and WHO to that and you have a very tough counter-case to make.

I suspect that any perceived "increase" in the incidence of autism is more the result of better diagnostic techniques.

Illuminati/NWO

I agree with this 100%.

Middle East

Mostly disagree. There’s ZERO chance that 9-11 was a “staged event” – too many tens of thousands of people in government and our military would have had to be in on it, but there could have been a certain drag-the-feet attitude toward targeting Islamic terrorism before it happened so as not to offend the Saudis.

I give infinitely more weight to published scientific analysis (i.e., the Popular Mechanics debunking of the "truther" claims) and the 9-11 Report which I read cover-to-cover than I do YouTube videos and conspiracy websites.

Global Warming

Agree 100%.

Global Warming (UFO’s…?)

Intelligent life elsewhere, yes – UFO’s routinely visiting Earth from these vast distances, unlikely. UFO's visiting Earth once in a great while...?

Why not!

Big Pharma

It’s more complicated than that. Many of the “cures” people seem to feel “Big Pharma” are hiding or withholding are problematic or could not yet pass FDA approval. Big Pharma is a business, not a government agency. They’re in business to make money and are not responsible for social work.

Pre-Existing Advanced Civilization

Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised. I’ll have to check into Graham Hancock.

George Soros

Agree 100%

Roswell

I love the Roswell tale. The deeper one digs, the cooler and creepier it gets.

I don’t know what happened there, but whatever it was, ohh -- my kingdom for a time machine!

I’m not a conspiracy guy, but there sure were an awful lot of military types involved in the Roswell incident reacting in ways that freshly battle-hardened military-types would never act unless they were dealing with something for which they had no point of reference.

You could be right – the “High Jump” story might be 100% correct and the whole “alien” narrative a ruse. But what if it were both? What if a craft hit or became entangled in these massive parachute structures and was brought down?

There’s more to Roswell than a military test, of that I am 100% certain.

Martial Law

Absolutely 100% correct.

Star and Flag!

edit on 28-4-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

edit on 28-4-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
I wish people would shut up about "Chemtrails."

Not only would impossible numbers of people need to keep this whole infrastructure secret, but whatever they were doing to the atmosphere would be influencing every person on the planet, including anyone who was orchestrating the conspiracy.

Unless they can convince me that there's a secret group of behind-the-scenes influencers who never leave their hermetically sealed underground bunker, I can't rationalize this conspiracy at all.

Agreed. Of all the paranoia conspiracies out there, chemtrails is the one that makes the least sense and ignores the most obvious science (water vapor exhaust freezes at 35,000' and dissipates slowly).

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Here are 10 conspiracies that turned out to be true youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Anyone who thinks a government will not do something to include killing their on citizens to further their agenda does not know history.

Thanks for those YT vids!

I had never heard of the FBI poisoning alcohol during Prohibition...truly heinous. The syphillis 'study' is reflective of just how monstrous humankind can be! I mean, what can you do after the fact? At least with the asbestos someone was trying to make a buck and you could join a class and sue. It's a mad world, I guess...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Not saying I believe, but keep secret? People come out and say it's true that would know it's true, and all that people like you think or say is. He's nuts, he's lying, he's just trying to make a quick buck.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stdscf12

I believe Jesus Christ is married and have kids and there is a Secret Society protecting his descendants from enemies like the Vatican. I know it sounds like Da Vinci Code but let's face it, if Jesus really have descendants, the Vatican will silence them if they found them.

I also believe in East Asia, there is an Asian Secret Society that is more hidden from public eye and pulls strings from behind the scenes in Asia. Very few fiction such as Iron Fist, Batman and Daredevil featured this Secret Society.
edit on 4/28/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Not only would impossible numbers of people need to keep this whole infrastructure secret, but whatever they were doing to the atmosphere would be influencing every person on the planet, including anyone who was orchestrating the conspiracy.

Unless they can convince me that there's a secret group of behind-the-scenes influencers who never leave their hermetically sealed underground bunker, I can't rationalize this conspiracy at all.

Agreed. Of all the paranoia conspiracies out there, chemtrails is the one that makes the least sense and ignores the most obvious science (water vapor exhaust freezes at 35,000' and dissipates slowly).

I don't remember the chemtrails during the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Did the physics of water change?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Middle East

Mostly disagree. There’s ZERO chance that 9-11 was a “staged event” – too many tens of thousands of people in government and our military would have had to be in on it, but there could have been a certain drag-the-feet attitude toward targeting Islamic terrorism before it happened so as not to offend the Saudis.

I give infinitely more weight to published scientific analysis (i.e., the Popular Mechanics debunking of the "truther" claims) and the 9-11 Report which I read cover-to-cover than I do YouTube videos and conspiracy websites.

Zero chance? Google "911 purim children" it's all you need to know about 9/11.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Vaccinations

There is still a lot of unknowns and experiments still ongoing with the immune systems. A lack of clarity in the data along with some financial interests does promote a healthy amount of skepticism with what we are being officially told.

Personally I would be very cautious of any vaccinations before 3 years old. No vaccinations when already sick and only one vaccination at a time, no triple shots like the measles, mumps and rubella. There is still much concern and room for improvement with the organic and chemical soup of the vaccination programs.

Illuminati/NWO

The Earth is in a constant state of evolution and with technology it is all becoming smaller, faster and more integrated. We do all need to live together on this rock in some way, unfortunately the more predatory and psychopathic tenancies steal more stuff to enhance their own influence.

Middle East

Dick Cheyenne is my prime suspect for orchestrating 9/11. There are others who profited greatly with the Zionist and Neocon parties heavily involved in the planning, execution, cover up and middle east repercussions. Israel and Saudi Arabia have both done quite well from it all.

Global Warming

Since the start of the industrial revolution mountains of coal and seas of oil have been dug up and burnt off. As the weekly weather forecast becomes more accurate so will the accounting of all of its influences.

Flat Earth

Ha ha, idiots.

Big Pharma

It is not only big pharma dealing with the conflicts of interest from a capitalistic nature. Again we have the predators rising to the top to exploit the whole premise of money - to organize human endeavor.

Pre-Existing Advanced Civilization

There are a lot of interesting archaeological finds going on with most of our history lost in the archives of time. The universe is one big sea of life with this planet just one of its grains of sand.

George Soros

One example of how the predatory nature of a psychopath rises to the top. With his childhood in the war taking away his compassion, empathy and guilt, it is one of many examples that demonstrate the negative repercussions of war.

Roswell

Not the only UFO to crash, but one of the more public ones. The reverse engineering has advanced the semi conductor industry along with others. The use of geranium in the transistor gate is one example.

Martial Law

It is insurance with a plan B for when things start to fall apart due to a host of possible events.

edit on 28-4-2017 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Really enjoyed your takes!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Middle East

Zero chance? Google "911 purim children" it's all you need to know about 9/11.

I am well-aware of that angle to the "truther" narrative. It's meaningless.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I don't remember the chemtrails during the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Did the physics of water change?

I do. I grew up in the desert (Palm Springs, CA) and would see contrails all the time when i was a kid in the 1970's.

Again, the "chemtrails" conspiracy would require a complex and widespread cover-up for decades. And for what? What exactly is it again that these "chemtrails" are supposed to be doing to us?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The scientists have no reason to lie since most are nihilists atheists with lots of money and really don't care if we all die.

'lots of money'? from..?
many many scientists work for the government, or government-funded operations like colleges and universities. follow the funding.
if some whacko right-winger wanted to put billion$ into abiotic fossil fuels all sorts of scientists would come out of the woodwork to affirm same.
en.wikipedia.org...

...imho
edit on 29-4-2017 by ElGoobero because: add clever line

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

And you failed basic reading comprehension. Airplanes spraying agents for weather modification is real. You're the absolute only one talking about "sky poisoning" I don't even know where you got that from.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join